All I Want for Xmas...

Comments

• Handoftheking26
    Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Idk....fix Star-Lord....allow a trade of 10-20 heroic tokens for an LT.....not allow more than 1 hit in PVP while I'm fighting....no more 20 iso untl I have all rewards....but if I could have just one cover, I guess Rulk redflag.png, then he wud be 1/1/1 and I would consider whaling for the first time cuz I think he is a beast. I think Ice might be better, but mine is 2/0/0 and with 1 cover he would still be incomplete. It would also take FOREVER to get Rulk leveled even if i bought his covers since 20 iso doesn't do much...lol

I didn't choose a 5* cover because I only have 1 so far and it wouldn't make much of a difference, but I wud love a 1/1/1 SS or OML icon_e_smile.gif
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Cover-wise, Iceman blue is definitely top of the list. Really, the only cover below 5* that I want and don't have (though Ghost Rider black would also be nice. 1-3-0 is pretty lame. But I probably wouldn't whale him, while I definitely would Bobby).

As far as other stuff... Closing the legendary cheat, 20 iso, and ddq cp vie for attention.
  • rawfsu
    rawfsu Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    DDQ CP, even if it's just for Christmas or New Year's week. An increase in LT availability tied to a Growth Industry-type event. Another alliance-wide PVE event, or re-run of good old Galactus and Ultron events. A 1/1/1 for my newly acquired Jean and my HB that's been chilling at 0/1/1 for awhile now.
  • All is want is 999k comando points
  • Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    I would really like another 20 Iso... Oh, wait. Just got it. As Luke Cage would say "Sweet Christmas!"
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    I was introduced (by my cousin at a family Christmas dinner) and started this game on Christmas Eve... so on Christmas Eve, day and boxing day, I'll be getting 3 Dino covers for Christmas...

I hope you get his purple on Boxing Day.
  • The Bob The
    carlito666 wrote:
    All is want is 999k comando points

All I want for Christmas is commando points. Except for Cyclops' yellow animation. Or Daken's blue. Or Hulkbuster's black.

I do not want commando points.
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,610 Chairperson of the Boards
    All I want is Star Wars Battlefront and a new video card. Oh wait, is the cheating controversy over yet?
  • boldfacedfemme
    boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    For the love of tinykitty, let me finally have a blue Ant-Man cover! Already have 5 purple and a few yellow. I WANT A BLUE.
  • I'd really like to be able to recruit the Silver Surfer cover in my queue without it adversely affecting the rest of my level 94 roster.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    For the love of tinykitty, let me finally have a blue Ant-Man cover! Already have 5 purple and a few yellow. I WANT A BLUE.

Heh. Know that feeling. Was at 4-0-4 before I finally got his blue. Still only have one of those.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards

Heh. Know that feeling. Was at 4-0-4 before I finally got his blue. Still only have one of those.

Yeah blue Ant man is hard to get, mine is 5/1/5 and I have sold a purple already.

For me I want a black OML, and maybe a red one. Now that cheaters are gone with these two covers I can rule PvP icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Eddiemon wrote:
    madok wrote:
    I would love a icon_professorx.pngpurpleflag.png so I have a shot at his next DDQ.

Don't waste your Christmas wish on that. Given the rate of 4* release and the slow rotation though you won't need that till thanksgiving.

I want that Silver Surfer blueflag.png so that he's reliably usable and I can level him and make both PvE and PvP unplayable.

Actually I take that back, what I really want is the better scaling/matchmaking algorithm that rewards developing and building out your roster. Can I have that in my stocking please?

I want that too.

I am afraid of leveling my 5s just for this same reason. In this game always when you start the transition to the new level, you are screwed! Start leveling your first 3s after being at 94? Screwed. Then you get to 166 and everything is fine. Level your first 4s to 200? Screwed. Then you level them past 240 and everything is fine. And I think it could be the same with 5s. I am afraid to invest iso into them until I have 7 or more covers icon_e_sad.gif
  • The Bob The
    It's the season of giving, so I'm not gonna ask for a cover or anything just for me from RNG Claus. I'd just like Peace on Earth, Goodwill toward All, and a lowered cap on roster slot costs.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    12 Ghost Riders Grieving
    11 Legendary Tokens Lighting
    10 Cheaters Crying
    9 Creeping Icemen
    8 Hotdog Hulks
    7 Flying Falcons
    6 Dancing Deadpools
    5 Golden Stars
    4 Teen Grey
    3 Fiery Phoenix
    2 Super Sales
    1 Shiny Surfer in the Galaxy
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just want that fix to 5 star affecting scaling and rewards first for nodes. That's it. Covers come when they will.
  • lymang
    lymang Posts: 97 Match Maker
    I would love to see some kind of change to the command point nodes so that I'm not spending all my health packs and time focusing on just the command point nodes, which means I very rarely get to place, I'm spending so much time on command point nodes. Give the command point node in a reliable way. Maybe if it's not given randomly by the 4th or 5th time you clear the node? I don't care what it is, I just would really like to see some change there for the better.

Still, if they gave me nothing, that's fine too. Problems or issues in MPQ are totally first world problems, and all of us should let our issues with MPQ go, at least for the holiday season. Sure it would be nice to help everyone all year round, but we all know that doesn't realistically happen. So let's take a break, and for those who might buy some HP or ISO, spend that money in a better way. Give to a worthy cause. Help someone who doesn't have the luxury of playing a video game during this season. Despite the mildness of the weather so far (here in the Northeast) I know what happened last year, and I would not want to be a homeless or genuinely needy person staring down another record breaking 10+ feet of snow in one of Massachusett's cities this winter.

I didn't struggle for shelter last year (and I won't be this year) but there WILL be people struggling, even if it doesn't snow like last year. That $20 or $50 or whatever will help them a lot more than you.

At least consider it.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Daily DDQ 4*, using a essential unlock like 3* does.

Realistic roster spot cap (maybe 750?), or free 1*/2* roster slots at least.

ISO/HP infusion in the game equal to characters that were added in 2015.

Non-competetive events introduced and promoted, rather than trying to give more reasons to play the awful PVE (sorry, LT's and more rewards at the top won't get me to run these life-sucks D3).
  • I would like a Starlord cover. Wait.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    theo199 wrote:
    I would like a Starlord cover. Wait.

Same, 3 yellows pls, 5/0/5 is sorta annoying, toss in a couple ant-man blues as well, 5/1/5 only slightly less annoying!
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,727 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would love to just know what this long rumored new feature is, definitively. I am fearful that new bugs will keep pushing it back. Also a way to get roster slots in a new/cheaper way. Surely people realize (?) that the developers are going to keep releasing new characters at a rate of about 2 a month. They are on record in interviews with this policy/plan. Make it easier to add them please...