All I Want for Xmas...

kalex716
kalex716 Posts: 184
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
All I want for Xmas is a Hulkbuster blueflag.png !!

Give me that little manger baby RNGESUS and it will round him out with a 1/1/1. I promise to whale him up to max to help D3 make their Christmas bonus this year if you just make it happen!!

What about you guys, what "one time" would you ask for for Christmas if you could?

Comments

• jordanix
    jordanix Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Hulkbuster redflag.png bringing him to 1/1/1. I too would whale him to the top.
    or Jean Grey purpleflag.png bringing her to 1/1/1, which I would consider whaling as well.
    or even Red Hulk purpleflag.png bringing him to 1/1/1, which would be worth the blah blah etc etc

Long story short I want just 1 top tier 4* to whale and hopefully starting hitting pvp progs.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    I would love a icon_professorx.pngpurpleflag.png so I have a shot at his next DDQ.
  • HP to buy 1 Free cover of my choosing for any character I CURRENTLY have. I'm not asking for someone I don't have, just would really like to pick out a cover for someone I already have. X-23? 4* Deadpool? PFX Purple?

So, c'mon, D3 be the reformed Scrooge to our Tiny Tim!
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    all i want is my 10,000 HP i blew on a 40 pack icon_e_smile.gif

really though maybe less 7 day PVE events and Make every PVE into a BOSS event
  • There are things I want, but it's mainly just "More imcoin.png "

Roster slots are always scary. I know I don't want Quicksilver or Spiderman cause they suck, but yet, they keep screwing me out of rewards and tacos by NOT having them that I feel like I'd rather just have all the 3*s and then I can finally start opening Legendary Tokens.

Or a ton of covers from top tier 3*s I need before I make the 166 jump, at least.
  • kalex716
    kalex716 Posts: 184
    colwag wrote:
    There are things I want, but it's mainly just "More imcoin.png "

Roster slots are always scary. I know I don't want Quicksilver or Spiderman cause they suck, but yet, they keep screwing me out of rewards and tacos by NOT having them that I feel like I'd rather just have all the 3*s and then I can finally start opening Legendary Tokens.

Or a ton of covers from top tier 3*s I need before I make the 166 jump, at least.

Well here's to hoping someone gives you an iTunes gift card or something!!
  • kalex716 wrote:
    colwag wrote:
    There are things I want, but it's mainly just "More imcoin.png "

Well here's to hoping someone gives you an iTunes gift card or something!!

That'd be hilarious, since I'm a Steam player. icon_razz.gif

And I'd probably end up spending said gift card on other games.

I like this game a lot but I do not think I will get 20 bucks of enjoyment out of 3 roster slots or so.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    a metric ton of iso would be great. a cool mil would get about halfway towards leveling what I have.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Long as we're dreaming, I'll take an OML red so I have all his abilities covered.
  • A fix for 5* scaling so I can actually open my legendary tokens and not be worried. I already threw out 1 OML and 1 SS.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    A redflag.png 4* Cyclops would be nice, especially today. Maybe a Deadpool 4* blackflag.png

Otherwise I got lucky with the Hearts of Darkness PVE on the last day when I got the two "white whales" that I've been chasing most of the year: purpleflag.png Prof X from an event token (yay for his DDQ challenge) and blueflag.png HB from the progression reward.
  • Update the reward and or event structure to compensate for the influx of 4*s released in the past year to make the 4* transition actually achievable.
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    madok wrote:
    I would love a icon_professorx.pngpurpleflag.png so I have a shot at his next DDQ.

Don't waste your Christmas wish on that. Given the rate of 4* release and the slow rotation though you won't need that till thanksgiving.

I want that Silver Surfer blueflag.png so that he's reliably usable and I can level him and make both PvE and PvP unplayable.

Actually I take that back, what I really want is the better scaling/matchmaking algorithm that rewards developing and building out your roster. Can I have that in my stocking please?
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    I want lots of things. Probably the most reasonable is to bring back the 1 CP per day in DDQ. I don't think that's asking a lot.

I know I would be way less frustrated with the 20 ISO/crit boost boondoggle if they brought that back.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Eddiemon wrote:
    madok wrote:

Don't waste your Christmas wish on that. Given the rate of 4* release and the slow rotation though you won't need that till thanksgiving.

I want that Silver Surfer blueflag.png so that he's reliably usable and I can level him and make both PvE and PvP unplayable.

Actually I take that back, what I really want is the better scaling/matchmaking algorithm that rewards developing and building out your roster. Can I have that in my stocking please?

Good point. Instead of that can I get MORE critical boosts please? Like cowbell, you can never have enough right?
  • I want a 5th HB Red, 5th WXF black, 500k iso, 5 extra slots and a 5th OML black (which means giving me the other 4 too).
  • Virus_Type_V
    Virus_Type_V Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    I was introduced (by my cousin at a family Christmas dinner) and started this game on Christmas Eve... so on Christmas Eve, day and boxing day, I'll be getting 3 Dino covers for Christmas...
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    ShionSinX wrote:
    I want a 5th HB Red, 5th WXF black, 500k iso, 5 extra slots and a 5th OML black (which means giving me the other 4 too).

Lol. We kind of share the wishlist icon_e_smile.gif I would not mind the iso being doubled and not sure if I want OML or SS more (but probably OML).
  • Some_Dude
    Some_Dude Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    I'm going another route for this. I want 2* Bullseye removed from the game! I despise fighting him because he's just so very, mind numbing, soul crushingly, game quittingly annoying. And he's everywhere!

But seriously, F that guy.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    Some_Dude wrote:
    I'm going another route for this. I want 2* Bullseye removed from the game! I despise fighting him because he's just so very, mind numbing, soul crushingly, game quittingly annoying. And he's everywhere!

But seriously, F that guy.

The entirety of the Dark Avengers can take a hike at this point as far as I'm concerned, but especially 2* Bulls and Daken. I'm so sick of seeing the Chemical Reaction animation every other turn.