What are the odds? (4* transition)

Options
2»

Comments

• Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pylgrim wrote:
    OP's luck is insane. Not even when I started my transition and I had only a maxed IW + XF with a few assorted Furys and Electras and 1-3 covers of all the other 16 4*s (back then) I got a 90% rate of useful covers from my LTs. For the couple months I chronicled it, while the odds were around 85% chances of opening a cover I could use, I averaged only around 27%.

Trust me Pylgrim if my luck is insane I am using most of it on this pointless game icon_e_sad.gif
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hello,

A month (or season) has passed and I update the information. This month I was hoarding tokens (not counting some vault ones that I opened on the spot and a short attach on double RHulk in the Taco that ended after 17 tokens) and opened them all at once. The result - mixed. Got 1 5* out of 19 pulls (baaaad) but it was black OML (one color missing - now he is 1-1-1; so goooood). Got better results in event and heroic pulls but many doubles (2 Venom green when he is 5-1-1) so not great in the end.

In term of number of tokens - I did not play that much and I have missed 10k in PvP for a first time in a long while. Also - got only one cover for Punisher and 2 for Quake in PvE.

In summary:

5th month:
    LT: 19 tokens (8 LT and 11 CPx20), 1 5*, 11 useful covers (I don't count covers for maxed 4* as useful as the gain is minimal, one exception the first one that gives LT, included in the list).
    Other tokens: 112, 9 4* covers (but only 3 useful).
    PvP: not all played, 3 covers
    PvP: 3 covers
    Total: 1 5*, 20 useful 4*

5* odds track: 97 tokens - 9 5* (falling but a cover in next 3 pulls will make me on average). In the 4* land - 121 covers in 5 months (not counting doubles).

4th month:
    LT: 14 tokens, 1 5*, 10 useful covers
    Other tokens: 102, 5 4* covers including 3 useful.
    PvP: 12 played, 3 useful covers
    PvP: 4 covers for new releases
    Total: 1 5* and 20 4* covers

3rd month:
    LT: 27 tokens, 2x5*, 23 useful covers
    Other tokens: 100 tokens, 0 covers
    PvP: 12 played, 5 covers useful
    PvE: 3 covers (Nova)
    Total: 2x 5*, 31 4* covers

2nd month:
    LT: 22 tokens, 2x 5*, 17 4* covers
    Other tokens: 96 token open -3 covers useful