S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply List (Daily Rewards)

1666768697072»

Comments

• PiMacleodPiMacleod Posts: 1,029 Chairperson of the Boards
    2571 - 50 HP
    2572 - Heroic token
    2575 - Northstar, yellow cover
    2579 - Legendary Token
    2580 - 100 HP
    2585 - 25 CP
    2586 - Mighty token
    2589 - 50 HP
    2590 - Okoye, black cover

...oops, this info was available to me yesterday, but I totally got lost in whatever else I was doing at the time... probably working.  Weird, huh?  ;)
  • gravelgravel Posts: 521 Critical Contributor
    edited 19 November 2020, 13:57
    PiMacleod said:
    2590 - Okoye, black cover

...oops, this info was available to me yesterday, but I totally got lost in whatever else I was doing at the time... probably working.  Weird, huh?  ;)

That's super weird.  I'm not complaining though, more Okoye covers are always welcome.  Or at least until I get 57 more of them.
    Edit:  Is that when Okoye came out in order?  After JJ?  Are we that far behind on 5* releases in daily rewads?

• OJSPOJSP Posts: 588 Critical Contributor
    edited 19 November 2020, 17:53
    gravel said:

That's super weird.  I'm not complaining though, more Okoye covers are always welcome.  Or at least until I get 57 more of them.
    Edit:  Is that when Okoye came out in order?  After JJ?  Are we that far behind on 5* releases in daily rewads?

I’m not surprised. We were getting a 5* every 90 days from the daily resupply, while we used to have a new 5* every 42 days. With a new 5* coming out every 28 days, the daily rewards will never catch up, even if they are given in the resupply every 60 days.
  • AwebermanAweberman Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
    Okoye is out of order.  Captain America (Infinity War) came between Jessica Jones and Okoye.
    2593 - Heroic token

And thanks to all the knowledgable people around here!  I dont have answers for things like timeline details... Im sure glad others do!