S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply List (Daily Rewards)

Comments

• gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2020
    PiMacleod said:
    2590 - Okoye, black cover

...oops, this info was available to me yesterday, but I totally got lost in whatever else I was doing at the time... probably working.  Weird, huh?  ;)

That's super weird.  I'm not complaining though, more Okoye covers are always welcome.  Or at least until I get 57 more of them.
    Edit:  Is that when Okoye came out in order?  After JJ?  Are we that far behind on 5* releases in daily rewads?

• Aweberman
    Aweberman Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker
    Okoye is out of order.  Captain America (Infinity War) came between Jessica Jones and Okoye.
  • Rod5
    Rod5 Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    PiMacleod said:
    2620 - 5* Wasp, yellow cover

@Mr_F how close are you to this?  I'm sure you'd enjoy this.  :)

The only good thing about this is the 25CP from the champ reward.
  • Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    PiMacleod said:

1489 till this (I am at 1131 day) so... 4 years.

• Aweberman
    PiMacleod said:

That's only 30 days since the previous 5* (Okoye).

They still skipped over IW Cap, though.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,714 Chairperson of the Boards
    2621 - Heroic token
    2622 - Heroic 10-pack
    2625 - 100 HP
  • PiMacleod
    2628 - Mighty token
  • PiMacleod
    2634 - 50 HP
  • thedarkphoenix
    thedarkphoenix Posts: 556 Critical Contributor
    Are the reward getting better after about 2600 days?
  • Aweberman
    I don't pay much attention to the non-cover rewards.  But the 5* rewards appear to be accelerating.

Starting at day 760, 4* covers are in the daily resupply every 15 days (unless interrupted by a 5* cover); there are also extra covers around anniversary times.

Starting at day 730 (with Silver Surfer), 5* covers are in the daily resupply every 90 days (supplanting normal 4* acquisition when they align); there are also extra covers around the 3rd, 4th, and 5th anniversaries.

However, starting at day 2410 (with Archangel), 5* covers are in the daily resupply every 60 days (still supplanting 4* covers when they align).  And at day 2620 (with Wasp), there was only a 30-day gap between 5* covers. 

We are a couple of weeks away from day 2650 to see if we get another 5* cover there; it would be Loki.  (And IW Cap was skipped in the progression around the 7th anniversary.  It looks like he should have slotted in at day 2560, which would have started the 30-day sequence at 2530, with Jessica Jones.)