Look-alike Contest

2»

Comments

• DXF (215) / WXF (211) / anyone else vs. 395 = EPIC FAIL

Lcap (2/5/4 120) / DD (5/5/3 100) / SW (5/5/3 79) vs. 395 = SUCCESS

Stuns do go far, very far
  • Iceman, LCap, and Kamala. Stun stun stun
  • Thanks for all the responses, I really should have consulted the forum before I spent my DP points because I played it again using 3* Cap SWitch and Hood and totally destroyed, what a perfect team for that node. I can't believe I didn't think of that before
  • GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    I beat it on the first attempt with icon_venom.png | icon_ragnarok.png | icon_spiderman.png. But you hardly need Devour to beat this node. That was just for fun.

And I never used Rag's green power (since it would kill the MVP: Venom).

Before I knew what the node was like I chose icon_carnage.png | icon_kamalakhan.png | icon_rocket.png. Such a bad idea...
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    Cap and Hood are almost always your best bet for PVE. If there's an active character I like to bring Loki for my third - his black won't see play (but you're using Hood's anyway), his green punishes match-4 and -5 until you get Cap rolling, and his purple provides cheap board shake and often rolls quickie damage when you don't want to spend a big red shield on someone's last gasp.
  • Used Patch, Loki, and Daredevil. Keep multiple billy clubs going so they stay stunned. Have Patch and Loki do the rest. Beat on my second try, no blues on the first try
  • Yasuru
    Yasuru Posts: 99 Match Maker
    One of my favorite teams if I don't need speed is Loki, Daredevil, and 3* Cyclops. Stunlock with blue, make red with yellow, traps everywhere, and then shuffle the board with purple. Don't get me wrong, it is SLOW, and don't ever use it for PvP, but for those kinds of nodes, it's perfect.

Yasuru of the Thunderkittens
  • Scarlet Witch, star.pngstar.pngstar.png Cap, and star.pngstar.pngstar.png Cyclops made it fairly easy. Once you get enough bluetile.png and purpletile.png you can keep the enemy stunned and use Cap's redtile.png and Cyclops's blacktile.png to deal insane amounts of damage.
  • WelcomeDeath
    WelcomeDeath Posts: 349 Mover and Shaker
    Figured I'd see it above, but havent. Used 3* cap, cage and switch. Always use this vs single hulk in pve. 3 different stuns, cage is really just a last ditch stun. After 5 or 6 turns, all hulks asleep for the rest of the match. Quick, too.