Cho's Nickname.. what do we call this one?

Comments

• Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    I like CHolk, but pronounced choke.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    I like Chulk... Or Hunk.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think chulkadeus is great. mohulk is funny too. looks like most will go with chulk though.
  • Druss
    Druss Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    "Crapulk" for me icon_e_smile.gif
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    He's the youngest hulk and also the most rotund.

I'm going with 'Bulk'
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think I'll go with TSJBHAMMHGAMhulk (Typical Stereotyping: Just Because He's Asian Must Mean He's Good At Math)
  • jimstarooney
    jimstarooney Posts: 576 Critical Contributor
    H.U.L.T.S (Hulk u like to sell)
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    How about TUHulk - Totally underwhelming hulk? Amadeus Chore?

Gotta say I don't usually moan about new characters but I found him to be nigh on useless as a 4* character, I even felt 3* hulk was much much better. Hey ho he seems to be popular though so if I'm answering more in line with the actual question then Chulk seems the obvious choice.
  • T[otally]A[wfull]Hulk just fine
    tahulk looks like ****-hat anyway
  • Chulk is probably the best one, I've voted for it. But although he's a good character from his way to rescue souls etc. - I don't like him. Too bizarre.

icon_e_confused.gif
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    What the heck is 'MoHulk'?

Attempted play on Mohawk...?

Def Cho ... if you're in to the whole brevity thing.

I guess so, though his hairdo isn't actually a mohawk...so why?

I picked Cho...I like typing as little as possible, especially when on the phone
    I also prefer "Cho". But if we're going to reference his hair, obviously he should be FauxHulk, not MoHulk.
  • IamTheBiggs
    IamTheBiggs Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
    Our group has affectionately referred to him as "Costco-Eating Hulk" in deference to the famous cheap hot dogs sold there.
  • Dayv
    Our group has affectionately referred to him as "Costco-Eating Hulk" in deference to the famous cheap hot dogs sold there.
    I've seen that name floating around, and it confused the hell out of me because I had no idea Costco had any connection to hot dogs until now.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    There's only one right answer here. Dude Brolk. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    STOPTHIS wrote:
    Guess I'm in the minority here, but Cho is perfectly fine. I'm also too lazy to add more letters than necessary.

Yup, we don't need to add letters and make it less clear.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    DayvBang wrote:
    I've seen that name floating around, and it confused the hell out of me because I had no idea Costco had any connection to hot dogs until now.

I went to CostCo just the other day. My family all had the monster hot dogs but I opted for the Bulgogi Bake. Not sure if that's offered in US CostCo, but it's kind of a stromboli with Korean spiced meat inside. Yum yum. This conversation is far more interesting than OP.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    El Satanno wrote:
    DayvBang wrote:

I went to CostCo just the other day. My family all had the monster hot dogs but I opted for the Bulgogi Bake. Not sure if that's offered in US CostCo, but it's kind of a stromboli with Korean spiced meat inside. Yum yum. This conversation is far more interesting than OP.

i actually prefer the hot dogs at Sam's Club.. those juicy Nathan's ... you don't even need to dress them for them to still be perfection!
  • DrLemniscate
    DrLemniscate Posts: 55 Match Maker
    I've been going with Thulk. Sounds better to me than Tulk or TAhulk
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    I actually like calling him CHalk, with an 'a' cuz he's super smart and writes on chalkboards and stuff.

As for abbreviations, everyone calls She-Hulk Shulk instead of Jen, so I can understand why people don't want to just call him Cho.
  • Dayv
    El Satanno wrote:
    I might willingly go to CostCo for that. Can't believe they didn't call it a "stromgogi", though.
This discussion has been closed.