Cho's Nickname.. what do we call this one?

13»

Comments

• I'm going to go with '1000 iso' for a nickname.
  • Enoc99
    Enoc99 Posts: 141
    Just based upon appearance, I want to call him Jersey Shore Hulk.
  • TimGunn
    TimGunn Posts: 257 Mover and Shaker
    somebody said "totally average hulk" in another forum - LOL
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    DayvBang wrote:
    El Satanno wrote:
    I went to CostCo just the other day. My family all had the monster hot dogs but I opted for the Bulgogi Bake. Not sure if that's offered in US CostCo, but it's kind of a stromboli with Korean spiced meat inside. Yum yum. This conversation is far more interesting than OP.
    I might willingly go to CostCo for that. Can't believe they didn't call it a "stromgogi", though.

This is Japan. Creative naming conventions are not exactly the norm here. That being said, it is a wise and delicious choice to partake in.

I am hungry now.
  • Enoc99 wrote:
    Just based upon appearance, I want to call him Jersey Shore Hulk.
    I've taken to calling him Jersey Hulk.
  • Chirus
    Chirus Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    I thought marvels latest tv entries were pretty awesome. Some of their printed titles are still good. Mpq just missed the mark hugely here.
  • Yeah, I'd say any of their TV shows recently have all been fantastic, even AoS have hugely improved.

That and God Emperor Doom. BEST CHARACTER EVER.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    n25philly wrote:
    Needs better like all the current lame Marvel replacement characters

racist/sexist remarks removed

Lets be honest, other than the movies when is the last time marvel came up with anything even remotely awesome?
    I miss downvotes.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    This thread has gotten terribly off topic, and the racist / sexist / just plain nasty responses have been removed. Locking this thread as it has become a troll bridge
This discussion has been closed.