TAHulk & Hulk

2»

Comments

• Eddiemon wrote:
    JVReal wrote:
    vinicius18 wrote:
    As I understand Hulk and ChoHulk live in different realities. If Hulk exist, there is no ChoHulk and vice versa.
    This is my question. If in one reality Banner is Hulk and Cho isn't... and then in other reality Cho is Hulk and Banner never was... then ok, I can buy that. But if they both ever existed in the same reality, then they should be able to be on the same team.
    No it's not a question of realities.

Hulk used extremis tech to save his life and become extra smart after Betty Ross had Bruce Banner shot in the head with an adamantium bullet. This made hulk super smart, and he realised that with extremis he could become a threat to the entire world. So he created a cure for the gamma induced Hulk effect and cured abomination, Red She Hulk and Rulk. He gave She Hulk the cure to use on him should he become a threat. By not upgrading his extremis tech he was slowly becoming dumber as his body absorbed it so it may only have been a matter of time.

Meanwhile he was in a war with a rogue AI he created called Gannon. (Seriously, there should be an Ultron rule forbidding super scientists from playing with AI, Doom's about the only one who cn build a functional robot).

Then Battleworld happened and every storyline lurched forward 8 months. In flashbacks Hulk was apparently killed in a nuclear plant meltdown and this may have somehow released the Gamma radiation into Cho. Thats all we know, just like a bad season of Lost we need more flashbacks to realise that still nobody understands what is going on.

I already got it. As said in the previous review, functions as the Mjölnir.

Odinson lost the right hammer that was passed on to Jane Foster. Banner has released the gamma radiation which was absorbed by Cho.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think it's more likely this is a licensor demand from Marvel.
    "We'll call him 'Amadeus Cho (Totally Awesome Hulk)' so you can play him and Banner together."
    "No, just call him The Hulk. He is the only Hulk now."
    "Are you sure? Shouldn't we allow Cho and Banner to play together?"
    "There can be only one Hulk, and his name shall be Amadeus Cho."
    Something like that...
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    Eddiemon wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    DFiPL wrote:
    [...]
    I think it's time to resort to 'because we said so', because comic canon is not helping.
    exactly this.
    comic canon works for the comics, not for this game.
    ( i always wondered if the characters colors are somehow influenced by the comics or if they just roll the dice)
    "because we said so" is the perfect explanation for not being able to play 3* and 4* hulk, while having to face both 3* and 4* deadpool in a node because something somewhere is labeled "simulator"