To those, I never take into may team

2»

Comments

• _Ryu_
    _Ryu_ Posts: 149
    Havent expect such a positive feedback and how you can ues the normally unused ones. LCap & IMO40 sounds solid but since my Iron Man is 5/3/5 I have to switch him to 5/5/3 to make better use of him.

As I can see many use them for wave battles, but in the end the range to make them working is still limited for them, espacially when you have a full covered 3* roster and have all mid till high tier characters at max. Generally I love specialized characters which are very good in doing what they do, like the fast cheap powers from Psylocke but in the end there are much more better then her in ths category fast damage dealer like HT, Daken, Cpt. Marvel even Gamora, so she is permanently on the substitutes' bench.

The combos given here are very nice and will try out each of them.

Thx!
  • stryke
    stryke Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    Huh, I don't think Bewilder is very good, most people think it is literally the worst, and yet... It's won me a good 5-6 games by itself in Hot Shot. The only character I've got boosted to 240 is Psylocke so I've been running her every game and quite a few times it's fired off and suddenly it's three free Katanas or two Fireballs in a row or in one case going from no yellow to full twin pistols for my not that well leveled Hood and resulting in easy wins against even monster teams.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    stryke wrote:
    Huh, I don't think Bewilder is very good, most people think it is literally the worst, and yet... It's won me a good 5-6 games by itself in Hot Shot. The only character I've got boosted to 240 is Psylocke so I've been running her every game and quite a few times it's fired off and suddenly it's three free Katanas or two Fireballs in a row
    Since when does the AI store up that match red and black when running HT? More than likely you're going to end up with a bucket of blue, because most combos aren't running an active blue.
  • self damage ability is non sense, i agree. mpq isn't real time mmorpg game with berserker class on it, using it own hp to maximise damage output and smashing pot button altogether (i think mpq is kind of game that i can watch tv while waiting for a.i finishing their cascade)

unless. . .supernova deal self damage to sentry only(and to enemy team), world rupture deal damage to single enemy and sentry only(he goes airborne 1 turn and then chaarge fullspeed at enemy), while sacrifice take 5% health instead of fixed damage. CD ability is already tight in green SG and funtion way better, btw me too, think that psylocke feel left off, can't help but imagine if her blue activate her psychic ability, and grant new funtion to both red and black(or plain active ap stealing) and added purple butterfly on her face while the ability remain active
    but but one forumite once said "character reworks dosent make money for them" so this too shall not pass

a man can dream right?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've actually started considering respecing my Iron Man 40 from 5/5/3 to 5/4/4. There's plenty of use for purple AP these days, and it's still a four match power. He's fun paired with Torch...
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    mine will remain 5/2/2 until they revamp him (not holding my breath). that's a 2 match initial power with 2 cheap iso boosts that provides a small pile of red and blue, which is plenty usable. its just unfortunate that he's a one trick pony.
  • Psylocke, Spidey and Squirrel Girl for me. It's a shame, because Psylocke was one of the first 3* that I got and when I did - I got like 3 or 4 covers for her all at once.

But, yeah, she's kinda underwhelming.
  • _Ryu_ wrote:
    - GSBW is a awesome damage dealer... if you collect enough purple to gather 19 green AP, so Thor, KK are always the better choice for green AoE.

I still use GSBW everyday on the DPD last node (4 wave node) - along with LThor and BP - her pink feeds Thor greens - waves 2 and 4 never get an attack off because "Call The Storm" and "Rage of the Panther" take the waves down before they can attack. She is an excellent support character and can do some excellent damage with her AoE...

I agree on IM40 and Spidey - I don't even have Squirrel Girl, Doc Ock, Rags, or Sentry so I definitely don't miss them...
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Try GSBW with LThor and Groot; once you've dropped I've Got A Plan and used Deceptive Tactics to make 6 different match 3's, there tends to be little but dust left after a Call the Storm
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    Love me some Doc Oct, man.
    Not even for his blue, though it is nice. Its literally just for the black passive.
    He insults you so hard it hits you for 278 a turn every single time.
    Put him with Daken, match a green special tile.
    Remove opponent's access to red and black basic tiles while chewing up 1 or 2k every turn for basically free...

Also with 2* bullseye boosted right now and all the blades running around, those tiles all just look like free damage to me.