Scarlet Witch's CD Tile

2»

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Because it's placed at the start of the turn before countdowns are handled, to have a 4-turn countdown on your turn it needs to drop as a 5-turn and then immediately tick down one.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Because it's placed at the start of the turn before countdowns are handled, to have a 4-turn countdown on your turn it needs to drop as a 5-turn and then immediately tick down one.
    This argument was settled during round 1 of Galactus. SW's ability description does not match what actually happens. End of story.
  • BlackSheep101
    simonsez wrote:
    This argument was settled during round 1 of Galactus. SW's ability description does not match what actually happens. End of story.
    Ok, rewrite the description to be accurate and then answer all the threads that ask why her ability description says she makes a 5-turn countdown but I always get a 4-turn one?
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    simonsez wrote:
    Ok, rewrite the description to be accurate and then answer all the threads that ask why her ability description says she makes a 5-turn countdown but I always get a 4-turn one?

Generally, it should place the CD tiles after the CD-resolution completes.

Current implementaition is buggy:
    SW places X+1 turn tiles on the board.
    friendly hulk anger tile above SWCD-tile explodes, generates a match5
    Enemy Jean Grey stuns friendly team
    SWCD tile now is X+1+STUN turns length (+1 turn from what description says)
  • Scarlet Witch should have a buff on Reality Crush blow. At least 3.5K damage to the opposing team. In its current form it is even worse than wind storm that is a persongem 2 * because the stun is random.
  • BlackSheep101
    turul wrote:
    Generally, it should place the CD tiles after the CD-resolution completes.

Current implementaition is buggy:
    SW places X+1 turn tiles on the board.
    friendly hulk anger tile above SWCD-tile explodes, generates a match5
    Enemy Jean Grey stuns friendly team
    SWCD tile now is X+1+STUN turns length (+1 turn from what description says)
    There are a host of such things I would fix if I could, all relating to event ordering, triggered abilities and countdowns. From what I've seen, a technical debt period is not on the horizon for the dev team, so I'm not holding my breath.