Dev please tell us how HEART OF DARKNESS will run

2»

Comments

• Mawtful wrote:
    If your characters die in Heart of Darkness they are deleted from your roster.

We found that players ENJOY earning characters but DETEST the rising cost of cover slots. In this way, players will get to earn their characters again - something they enjoy - and won't have to buy more slots because most of their characters will be dead.

Looking forward to applying the Heart of Darkness mechanic to all previous events throughout the next year.

icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

But that's the Punisher Way icon_lol.gif
  • DC1972
    DC1972 Posts: 77 Match Maker
    New event spanning Thanksgiving holiday here in the U.S. Not fun.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    The essentials were answered officially back on 11/19
    IceIX wrote:
    In a few days Heroic: Oscorp will start up so we'll know the HoD essentials once that starts.
    No, you'll know them now!
    Wolverine (X-Force), Daredevil, Black Widow (Original)

We know the essentials, we know who is being rewarded, we know the length of the event.

Now we just need someone to make the thread over in events.
  • BillyBobJoe
    BillyBobJoe Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    bobbyfish wrote:
    damn, Saturday grind? that puts me out of T10 then...wish they'd stop releasing characters on weekends! 24/48/24 would have been perfect!

Could take the gamble of joining late...

I don't mind the weekend releases. It's bound to happen if they're spaced out.

I just wish they'd stop releasing characters over the holidays! My wife is getting short tempered with my gaming addiction on these holidays!
  • bobbyfish wrote:
    damn, Saturday grind? that puts me out of T10 then...wish they'd stop releasing characters on weekends! 24/48/24 would have been perfect!

Could take the gamble of joining late...

That's pretty much why I'm sad about this event.

I want to experience the new story/missions and stuff but no way am I getting a Ghost Rider cover by playing legitly.

So it's GoGo LateBracket Go for me.
  • rawfsu
    rawfsu Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Re: Dev please tell us how HEART OF DARKNESS will run

by IceIX » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:58 pm

We've brought it into a 3.8 day (first time shard start to last time shard end) run, so really, 3 days for an even 24/24/24 instead of a doubled mid sub. Other than that, it runs just the same as any other standard story event.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Three day event means we will see it in the Monday -Thursday PvE slot a lot going forward. Not a whole lot of competition there.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Event thread is up : viewtopic.php?f=20&t=35934

will lock this thread shortly. Please use the event thread for strategies and questions! Thanks
  • TheWerebison
    TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    3 day run. 67k points needed for a legendary token. Anyone else kinda smelling some wave nodes in the mix? icon_e_biggrin.gif
This discussion has been closed.