Is anybody happy?

2»

Comments

• Two words: vocal minority.

When's the last time you called the people that make your car, computer, house, whatever, and told them that you have no problems and that everything's fine? Nobody does that. Same thing goes for the forums -- if you're playing MPQ and having fun, you're not going to go out of your way to say as much.
  • After playing this game for 761+ Days, the most accurate word to describe my MPQ experience isn't happy/unhappy...it is STALE.

This is the only mobile game that has been able to hold my attention for more than a few weeks and i haven't found anything that i like better.

I'm constantly scouring the Google play store in hopes to find a game that can capture my attention. If i ever find that, i'll better deal this game and it's uncommunicative Dev team in a NY minute.

Until then, i'm enjoying my alliance and earning my 1000 ISO token every event. But i'm not having any fun. I'm still playing at this point because MPQ is a good time waster and i don't have anything better to fill my time.

easy...marc
  • Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    I gave up playing competitively over a year ago. I'm much happier with this game now. I play DPDQ daily. I usually play PvE enough to get my 2 CPs now. And I usually just get 300 in PvP. It's a fun game. I've struggled more, now that my roster has fallen behind in the 4* area, but that's OK with me. I play for fun, and I have fun, so I've got that going for me icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • For the most part. This game is fun and I will throw a couple of bucks at it whenever I can as I really wanna collect them all! But the thing that cheeses me off to no end is the (anecdote incoming) oft times pathetic board composition and lucky enemy matches. The board composition just irks me especially when I am attempting trivial and easy nodes. I don't always taste the rainbow as it were, but c'mon man! I should not have to get hammered by the enemy team while I wait for the board to mature. Starving me of AP is the Nintendo-hard way of going about it. When I am twenty to thirty levels (on average) above another team, I should expect little to any fight. I don't play these nodes for the challenge. If I wanted the challenge, I would go after the normal or hard nodes where I expect to have a hard fight. Just gimme that damn AP!!!

But overall, my experience with this game is great. I love DDQ and the Heroics can be fun too. I am definitely looking forward to lusting after Ghost Rider. I have a spot for him next to my 2 star.png Bullseye in the "Not Likely To Be Used" Category!
  • Pharrel is icon_e_smile.gif

Sorry been looking at this thread for a while and couldn't resist. And now that's stuck in everyone's head. Mwuaahahahaha
  • Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    Spiderham wrote:
    Pharrel is icon_e_smile.gif

Sorry been looking at this thread for a while and couldn't resist. And now that's stuck in everyone's head. Mwuaahahahaha

*claps along*
  • Lee T
    Lee T Posts: 318
    I think most of us believe that this is a pretty good game. The frustration comes from the great potential we see for it to be "totally awesome" *wink wink nudge nudge*. I am guilty of this as much as anyone else. But at the end of the day I enjoy the time I spend playing the game, for the most part. Otherwise I wouldn't be here.

Almost the same here. Almost but not quitte.

I joined in a bit more than a year ago seeing a huge potential for a great fun game. More than a year later there's been a lot of of changes some great, some bad, but my main problem is that I can count on two fingers what I consider being actual game development (waves and Ultron boss puzzle, galactus could have been there but it's currently not much more than a random timed match). That's way behind what I expected and the reason why I see my interest slowly fading away.

I'm currently happy with my degree of involvement, but sad to see no reasons to get involved the way I once was. Ambivalent would be the right word.

I'm know playing only DDQ and I think that should nothing new and interesting appears before I finish my 3*, I'll probably be out of here the next time it happens.
  • why did i play today? mostly because i played the last 390 days. nothing more. this game is more like work now and i play to keep accumulating rewards and hope the game changes for the better. my play time has dropped remarkably, alot doing to fallout 4 which is fun. this game is a complete slog at the end of the 3* transition. pvp and pve are just drawn out matches dealing with 40k plus health pools over and over for rewards that dont come close to justifying the time involved.

ddq and pves mostly for my alliance. everything else can suck it.