Why do you SKIP?

Options
13»

Comments

• Unknown
    edited February 2014
    Options
    unqltango wrote:
    I'm bumping this up now because I don't like the current "reward" system. it is just the penalty in disguise really.

I don't see the disguise even, just a renaming (that seem to work anyway for many people). Yes, it's exactly the same skip tax that was introduced originally and lead to the outrage. No changes worth mentioning in approach or effect.

No improvement to matchmaking in either the interface or the pairing. No change to retals. Just the ISO drain. Broaf.

Oh yeah, and the retal for the 5 point opportunity that will give you another beating also counts in the tax too.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    After playing the LR tonight, the ISO bonus/skip tax is completely pointless. At the time of its explanation I was somewhat intrigued by it. But the implementation fails miserably. I am still seeing worthless opponents that I am all but forced to skip. And imposing the ISO bonus on Retaliations is a Richard move that needs changed as soon as possible.
  • Most obvious for all as well as me is for points, not worth hitting someone with lower cumulative than you only to get hit back double fold and make it a waste of time, not a fun system.
  • over_clocked
    Options
    I always skip Batt1eAnge1. But it's not required, after a few fights on other nodes she disappears safely, letting you sigh with relief.