So, Who is Going to Start the Inevitable Super Alliance?

1235»

Comments

• Team TinyKitty **** ! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I'd love to join a TinyKitty team *.*
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    tinykitty

Is now an available alliance.
  • radiopy
    radiopy Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
    Is there a limit on people in an alliance? I would love to join tinykitty, but I'm on iOS. Will join as soon as it rolls out...if someone can save me a space.
  • radiopy wrote:
    Is there a limit on people in an alliance? I would love to join tinykitty, but I'm on iOS. Will join as soon as it rolls out...if someone can save me a space.

currently 20
  • Nonce, do you have line?
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Looks like it might be five people per alliance.
  • Looks like it might be five people per alliance.

oh my! room to grow i suppose.
  • Let's get this going. Alliances are up!
  • radiopy
    radiopy Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
    We iOS folk don't have it yet. Want to be in an alliance with some people from the forum here, because that would be fun.
  • radiopy wrote:
    We iOS folk don't have it yet. Want to be in an alliance with some people from the forum here, because that would be fun.

I'm interested in joining a forum alliance as well. Anyone know if replaces the Facebook sharing or is there anything alliances do at this point?
  • I have created a new super-Alliance. 5DeadlyVenoms. You must have at least 3 100+lvl characters to join.
  • Personally, I'd hold off on creating a ton of alliances, just b/c inevitably people will consolidate once the membership limit goes above 5. Save yourself 2500 ISO.
  • I am a regular reader of this forum and have started an alliance called "Hater Hurters".

I'm looking for members who have strong 3* rosters... please join if you're interested.
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    Created an alliance called MCU. If you're a regular player, feel free to join.
  • Ok, Obviously 5 people to an alliance doesn't work. So what I am now working on is a Network of Alliance system, i.e. Sister Alliances. If you are interested msg me here or on FB. I will create a post In the General Category to coordinate sister Alliances since there is no Alliance section in the forums yet.
    Benefits of Alliance and Sister Alliance: We don't attack each other on PVP tournaments (shield training is fine) and we focus on common targets if we are on same brackets (coordinated hits on de-shielded opponents, etc.)
    Unfortunately the only way to coordinate for now is either skype, FB or the forums. If you are a member of my alliance 5DeadlyVenoms please contact me with your FB name. I will release the names of the first two sister alliances shortly. These Host lvl 100+ players only. I need an alliance with an Alliance that will cater to the 2* crowd, a junior alliance if you will.

Thanks,
    Lord Klingsor
  • Alliance name : B.A.M.F.713 is now active!!
  • viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3871&start=140

S.H.I.E.L.D

Question answered. Lol

• 'nuff said