So, Who is Going to Start the Inevitable Super Alliance?

Options

Comments

• I hope there will be several bigger alliances rather than one huge.
  • It's nice and all to give people the freedom of making their own alliance, but imo it's a bad gameplay design. The devs should create a few alliances and everyone should be randomly assigned to one. This way you get parity and people will end up liking their alliance.
  • I want to be on the right side of the a#%-whooping.

Sign me up.
  • Microtom wrote:
    It's nice and all to give people the freedom of making their own alliance, but imo it's a bad gameplay design. The devs should create a few alliances and everyone should be randomly assigned to one. This way you get parity and people will end up liking their alliance.

Yeah like Harry potter. I'd rather choose who I fight beside than a hat.
  • windfallstar
    Options
    Uhh, didn't it turn out that top 2 alliances in MOWH dominated only cause they abused exploits in the game far and beyond everyone else?

Anyways, I personally hope that these alliances focus on more community building features rather than competitive ones. For example, something in the vein of daily bonus iso if everyone in an alliance is active.
  • I'm totally for the Tinykitty Alliance. Though I don't mind a little competition between alliances. You never know, there might be some pretty sweet prizes. Besides TheLadder and Nemek will carry us. =P That was just a joke. Kind of. Heh.
  • Sign me up. Should we start a message board or use a message app to communicate?
  • Uhh, didn't it turn out that top 2 alliances in MOWH dominated only cause they abused exploits in the game far and beyond everyone else?

Anyways, I personally hope that these alliances focus on more community building features rather than competitive ones. For example, something in the vein of daily bonus iso if everyone in an alliance is active.

That's the fault of that game, not an inherent flaw of an Alliance system in general.
  • darkmagearcanis
    Options
    Im up for it. My in game name is darkvoidjay.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm in, especially if it's the TinyKitty alliance, but I think we've passed 20 applicants already.

We could base it on number of forum posts!

Wait, that's a terrible idea.
  • I've been playing from Day 1 and I think I have a decent 2* roster. 3* are lacking, but I'll join whoever will take me! TinyKitty FTW!
  • darkmagearcanis
    Options
    I'm sure it will be based upon the roster of each person compared to just who said they want to be in it. I threw my name in for just kicks. If I'm in I'll be happy. If not I'll be happy.
  • As long as this alliance has blackjack and hookers, I'm in!
    (Don't make me go off and create my own alliance...)
  • Did someone say hookers???

Haha. Seriously though, I love how I only jokingly tossed out that there would be a 3 *** lvl 100 or higher requirement and everyone has latched onto that as a baseline for entry. Lol. Guess I inadvertently excluded myself. Damn!
  • ...You know what's really going to happen now right?

50+ of us will be racing to create TinyKitty first to rule over like the tyrant it needs.
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Really sick of seeing, hearing and reading the word "tinykitty" so i guess that excludes me.
  • Sign me up. TinyKitty is a great idea.
  • Spencer75
    Options
    I'm in for any potential forum alliances (I'm guessing there will be more than one)
  • DayvBang wrote:
    I'm in, especially if it's the TinyKitty alliance, but I think we've passed 20 applicants already.

We could base it on number of forum posts!

Wait, that's a terrible idea.

I win? not first, but pretty sure top 20 lol

Edit: I am totally going to try and swipe the tinykitty name. Then ppl will HAVE to let me join! Haha!
  • Looks like TinyKitty will be all full so maybe a dark avengers version will be needed. Whats the dark version of TinyKitty.....BigPu $$ y?