IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
edited June 2017 in Character Details
Edited by Cthulhu 6/15/2017:

The Hulk (Totally Awesome)
icon_hulkchopnghotdogpng
4 Star Rarity (Legendary) Wiki Link
At Max Level: HP: 18442 Tile Damage: 11/11/73/10/82/64/3.0x
    Mastermind Excello - 12 greentilepng AP
    Hulk applies his titanic strength in a calculated strike. Destroys a selected 3x3 block of tiles.  If the team has at least 14 Blue AP, deal 352 damage.  Otherwise, destroy 3 random basic tiles.  (Destroyed tiles do not deal damage or generate AP).
    Level Upgrades
      Level 2: Hulk deals 590 damage, and either deal 648 extra damage or destroy 3 random basic tiles.Level 3: Hulk deals 828 damage and either 594 extra damage or destroy 5 random basic tiles.Level 4: Hulk deals 1456 damage, and either deal 1204 extra damage or destroy 5 random basic tiles.Level 5: Hulk deals 2626 damage, and either deal 2038 extra damage or destroy 7 random basic tiles.
    Max Level
      Level 3: Hulk deals 1613 damage, and either deal 1613 extra damage or destroy 5 random basic tiles.Level 4: Hulk deals 2837 damage, and either deal 2347 extra damage or destroy 5 random basic tiles.Level 5: Hulk deals 5118 damage and either deals 3972 extra damage or destroy 7 random basic tiles.

See the Math of It - 7 bluetilepng AP
    (PASSIVE) Amadeus Cho uses his genius to think through every possible outcome for maximum smashing!  at the start of your turn if one does not already exist, convert a Blue basic tile to a 4-turn Blue Countdown tile that deals 324 damage nad converts 3 random basic tiles to Green.
    Level Upgrades
      Level 2: Countdown tile converts 4 random basic tiles to Green.Level 3: Converts Blue basic tile to a 3 Blue Countdown tile.Level 4: Countdown tile deals 472 damage.Level 5: Countdown tile deals 944 damage.
    Max Level
      Level 3: Countdown tile deals 631 damage and converts 4 random basic tiles to Green.Level 4: Countdown tile deals 919 damage.Level 5: Countdown tile deals 1839 damage.
    Hot Dog Stand - 5 blacktilepng AP
    Thinking and smashing us lots of calories, and Amadeus is a growing Hulk!  Heals Hulk for 315 health and converts up to 2 Blue or Green basic tiles to Charged tiles.
    Level Upgrades
      Level 2: Heals Hulk for 361 health and converts up to 3 Blue or Green basic tiles to Charged tiles.Level 3: Heals Hulk for 361 health and converts up to 4 Blue or Green basic tiles to Charged tiles.Level 4: Heals Hulk for 417 health and converts up to 5 Blue or Green basic tiles to Charged tiles.Level 5: Heals Hulk for 473 health and converts up to 6 Blue or Green basic tiles to Charged tiles.
    Max Level
      Level 3:  Heals Hulk for 703 health, and converts up to 4 Blue or Green basic tiles to Charged tiles.Level 4:  Heals Hulk for 811 health, and converts up to 5 Blue or Green basic tiles to Charged tiles.Level 5:  Heals Hulk for 920 health, and converts up to 6 Blue or Green basic tiles to Charged tiles.

Comments

• elwhiteninja
      elwhiteninja Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
      oh man iceman's best freind
    • Love charged tiles!! Can't wait to get him! icon_hulkcho.png
    • Ludaa
      Ludaa Posts: 542
      I've never wanted to see the art for a power (Hot Dog Stand) so badly before.
    • AaronTheLuigi
      AaronTheLuigi Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
      hot_dog_2.jpg
    • isn't the Hot Dog Stand a power of the former environment tiles?
    • Punisher5784
      Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards
      isn't the Hot Dog Stand a power of the former environment tiles?

Yes it was and I gave a whopping 50 HP. I would imagine you gain alot more this time around icon_e_surprised.gifhotdog.png
    • Blahahah
      Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
      Lets hope he isn't a total weenie.

hot_dog.jpg

That being said, him making charged blues and sucking up greens is pretty awesome. As stated before, he is looking like the perfect battery for Iceman.

Thoress is also impressed by his weenie skills, since her red and yellow would make for nice completions and those blue bonus tiles would play nicely into her red.

Deadpool isn't used to sharing the spotlight, but even he can't deny the benefits. "Countdown for what" is The Hulkster's jam, and you better watch out when he starts to break it down.

Star lord is a man who knows his way around a frank, and as such he completes the rainbow with his unique Y/R/P combination, him being the only character who can presently provide it.
      With a maxed yellow, he provides his buff friend with a 2AP reduction on his blue and green. That blue by itself is worth the investment, and it would allow those greens he chews through to be put to good use. Mix with his ability to stall the opponents by slowly adding relish, or putting a hot sause packet in their back pockets, and you've got an interesting combination.

Sam Wilson is getting the birds-eye view of the party! Aside from his red being the (literal) bomb, he packs some protect tile munchies for the road. He doesn't hog the blues either, providing a radical passive to help buff out any extra help we get.

Of course what party would be complete without the babes? That Jean Grey is a bodacious beauty with some power, but nothing the Hulkerino can't handle. While she hits the moves that affect the entire dance floor, she makes sure those opponent dudes don't make any party fouls by matching 5. Her and Uncle Sam make the perfect bouncers.

Hey, who invited the Dinosaur? This guy is eating all of the chips...
    • Quebbster
      Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
      Unfortunately they share active colors, so it's a suboptimal combo. You can use Ragnarok to put more blues on the board though, it's not like you'd use his blue or green with TAH on the team.
    • neubrator
      neubrator Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
      So I assume I can run Incredible Hulk with TA Hulk? Not that they team up at all but who doesn't want to play a game of Hulk Hulk Red Hulk
    • Quebbster
      neubrator wrote:
      So I assume I can run Incredible Hulk with TA Hulk? Not that they team up at all but who doesn't want to play a game of Hulk Hulk Red Hulk
      I'm actually a bit curious about that myself. Just calling him "The Hulk" may prevent him from being played with Bruce, just like Thor Odinson cannot be played with Jane Foster or Phoenix Jean Grey cannot be played with Teen Jean Grey...
    • Malcrof
      Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
      Charged tile maker, and 1 color away from being a perfect rainbow with 4Thor..
    • Polares
      Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
      Malcrof wrote:
      Charged tile maker, and 1 color away from being a perfect rainbow with 4Thor..

Yeah I thought the same. I guess we need to see the numbers, but it can be 4hor new best friend, and the long waited partner who can make her powerful again (somebody said Gambit?).
    • Punisher5784
      Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards
      IceIX wrote:
      Hot Dog Stand - 5 AP - Only usable if < 7 Blue on the board. Stuns Cho for a turn, healing him and creating Blue tiles.[/list]

Can we add to this power: If Cho consumes 3 hot dogs in 1 turn, he throws up. The smell packs a punch as the stench lingers in the air creating a 1 strength 1000 attack.png tile.
    • Ruinate
      Ruinate Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
      Hey guys, not a comic fan here. Could someone explain to me this hot dog thing? Does this guy like to eat a lot of hot dogs? I hate hot dogs.
    • Quebbster
      Ruinate wrote:
      Hey guys, not a comic fan here. Could someone explain to me this hot dog thing? Does this guy like to eat a lot of hot dogs? I hate hot dogs.
      marvelfanfare7.jpg
    • simonsez
      simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
      They both have green nukes that give a bonus for blue. They seem kinda redundant to me.
    • CrookedKnight
      CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
      Depends on how much of a nuke Amadeus' green actually is. It's gonna be hard to beat Whiteout's damage when you have three moves on three different colors adding blue tiles to the board.
    • simonsez
      simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
      I'm wondering... for the purposes of Iceman's green, does a charged blue tile count as 1 or 3?
    • Marc_Spector
      Marc_Spector Posts: 622 Critical Contributor
      edited November 2015
      HA, I chortled hard at the return of HOT DOG STAND icon_e_biggrin.gif Good one, devs!

IceIX, is this a true heal or burst heal?
      I'm hoping the NYC food cart union is now serving new/improved True Heal Hot Dogs[TM], made from sliced-off chunks of Logan and Daken flesh picked up off the sidewalk after the thousands of fights happening there all the time.
      EDIT: I just saw your reply in the November thread that Hot Dog Stand is a true-heal. Thanks!!

Anyway, very interesting ability-design here; I'm very eager to see how each one scales with added covers and levels.
    • SolidQ
      SolidQ Posts: 247 Tile Toppler
      is this a true heal or burst heal?
      Is 4+* have burst heal? icon_e_biggrin.gif