Why remove CP from DDQ?

2»

Comments

• Dauntless74
    Dauntless74 Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Command points are for the rich. Getting CPs for finishing in the top tiers of PVP means probably only players who use Shields and health packs with max covered 4* characters are going to benefit as well as getting CPs through buying large amounts of HPs for your whole alliance means the super rich elite (the 1%ers if you will) will band together and watch the CPs roll in. Don't let the paupers like me (though I have sunk about 60 quid into this game over the years for rosta slots I can't justify continously feeding it) get free access to them. The free ones I got during the first week will probably be the only ones I'm likely to get.
  • Chipster22
    Chipster22 Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    The free ones I got during the first week will probably be the only ones I'm likely to get.

Don't forget you'll get 5 to 25 Command Points each month from the daily resupply depending on how long you have been playing.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    [...] The free ones I got during the first week will probably be the only ones I'm likely to get.
    Nooo... you get CPs from daily rewards every 30 days. And you can get 2CPs from every PvE sub.
    So by playing PvE every day you get about 60-80CPs in month. It's not so bad in my opinion.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    Seriously confused, in one thread there is railing against the injustice 5*s are causing and the havoc on scaling because they were too easy to get apparently, and in another, people are begging for more ways to get them..
    I went to this restaurant the other day... the food was absolutely awful... and the portions were way too small.
  • cyineedsn
    cyineedsn Posts: 361 Mover and Shaker
    Malcrof wrote:

Seriously confused, in one thread there is railing against the injustice 5*s are causing and the havoc on scaling because they were too easy to get apparently, and in another, people are begging for more ways to get them..

Cmon

pick one. this is seriously funny watching people struggle for things to complain about.

A bit taken out of context there... The people complaining about scaling, are saying they got one or two 5* covers and it's messing with their scaling. If any of those people were saying that 5*s are "too easy to get apparently", then they would have a 5* that is halfway covered (or whatever it is that makes them usable) and would happily use that to steamroll even through the scaling issues. So no, not exactly the same 2 things being complained about there..
  • smoq84 wrote:
    [...] The free ones I got during the first week will probably be the only ones I'm likely to get.
    Nooo... you get CPs from daily rewards every 30 days. And you can get 2CPs from every PvE sub.
    So by playing PvE every day you get about 60-80CPs in month. It's not so bad in my opinion.

IF you have the required 4* character. Sadly, this time it's Young Jean Grey. One of only two 4*s I don' have. Which means no CP for me during this PVE event. icon_cry.gif

It's elementary school all over again, when all the cool kids had Transformers and I had GoBots.... icon_cry.gif
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    cyineedsn wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:

Cmon

pick one. this is seriously funny watching people struggle for things to complain about.

A bit taken out of context there... The people complaining about scaling, are saying they got one or two 5* covers and it's messing with their scaling. If any of those people were saying that 5*s are "too easy to get apparently", then they would have a 5* that is halfway covered (or whatever it is that makes them usable) and would happily use that to steamroll even through the scaling issues. So no, not exactly the same 2 things being complained about there..

Yeah, I only have 2 $$ covers both blue and he's wrecked my scaling. But now that these characters are even rarer to get that makes it insane to ditch them even though my top characters range 135-140.