How the tinykitty am I supposed to build a 2* roster?

Options
2»

Comments

• Do you not get attacked with low level characters, or is it just matching you with easier enemies all the time?
  • bonerang wrote:
    I'm on day 21 and currently do not feel like my chances of advancing my 1* roster to a 2* roster in a reasonable time frame are very good. I have a 7 cover C. Storm, a 5 cover Thor, a 3 cover OBW, and a 2 cover Astonishing Wolvie.

On the other hand I have amassed 14 3 or 4* covers. If I could trade half of these 3* covers in for 2* I would in a heartbeat.

come on... only 21 days already start whining how useless your team is? took me a month or 2 to finally establish a 2* roster team and currently moving up to 3/4* character... finish your storymode 1st den only proceed to the event mode with as least 1 or 2 max lv 1* character to the event field... start earning recruit coin and as least make it top 500 below and grab some token or ISO... less than a month a 2* character in hand icon_mrgreen.gif
  • bughunt wrote:
    Do you not get attacked with low level characters, or is it just matching you with easier enemies all the time?

In lightning rounds I tend to get attacked a lot but in Rags LRs no one seems to try.