**** Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze) **** - Preview

13»

Comments

• TatercatTatercat Age Unconfirmed Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    If it's Ghost Rider, it better be this version or I will riot
    e9yixx.jpg

Power Names for this version of Ghost Rider:

"OH, NO! NOT THE BEES! NOT THE BEES! AAAAAHHHHH! OH, THEY'RE IN MY EYES! MY EYES! AAAAHHHHH! AAAAAGGHHH!" Green 7 AP - Deals damage to enemy team and creates Attack tiles. If 6+ Attack tiles on the board, deals bonus damage
    "Tool up, honey bunny. It's time to get bad guys." Red 8 AP - Creates a CD tile that deals damage every 2 turns and makes an Attack tile. If enemy team has more villains than heroes, the CD deals bonus damage
    "I'll be taking these Huggies and whatever cash ya got." Black 12 AP - Deals damage to target equal to a ratio of damage they have dealt this battle
  • stochasticismstochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ghost Rider confirmed.

http://marvel.com/news/video_games/2546 ... host_rider

And the new PvE and Ghost Rider come out on Thanksgiving. Fail.
  • BlackSheep101BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,023 Chairperson of the Boards
    New story event confirmed for the 26th too.
  • MrMadeULookMrMadeULook Age Unconfirmed Posts: 73
    Ghost Rider confirmed.

http://marvel.com/news/video_games/2546 ... host_rider

And the new PvE and Ghost Rider come out on Thanksgiving. Fail.

Can we get the skills now please with their increasing levels? We know its GR
  • simonsezsimonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    It seems like they built this guy to work well with Falcap, with the attack tile spam and the cd mechanism that'd be helped a lot by Falcap blue. Now if only they didn't have redundant reds...
  • notamutantnotamutant Age Unconfirmed Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    simonsez wrote:
    It seems like they built this guy to work well with Falcap, with the attack tile spam and the cd mechanism that'd be helped a lot by Falcap blue. Now if only they didn't have redundant reds...

On defense I doubt Falcap would ever get his red off with Ghost Rider. But it is annoying him having a red so cheap. Cyclops would be a great teammate if they didn't both have red. It makes the team much less scary on defense when a 3 cover 8 ap red from GR is more likely to go off than a 5 cover red from Cyclassic. And I think without seeing the numbers yet, we will want a 5 green and 5 black GR. The upside is I am guessing that the penance stare skill will make people want to focus on Ghost Rider first. So great teammates could be (if not for matching colors) Thing or XDP.
  • IceIXIceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,385 Site Admin
This discussion has been closed.