Where would you like to see CP reward stay at

2»

Comments

• simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    firethorne wrote:
    simonsez wrote:
    Why do you want more CP when you're complaining that the tokens are making your scaling too hard?

For more chances to make characters usable in a time period under 5 years.
    That wasn't intended as an open question. It was directed to those who don't level their fully covered characters, and then complain about how legendary tokens mess with their **** roster.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:
    Would Also love to see the PVP change maybe instead of a 2 star at 200 pts give 2 CP

At 200? No.

At 1100? Sure.

I love this idea, although I'd say one point at 1150 makes more sense so it's halfway between the last two rewards, and not too much of a fast source of CP for the folks who are hitting 1300 every time.

The huge gap and greatly increased likelihood of getting hit between 1k and 1300 really dissuade me from ever shooting for 1300, particularly since they changed it from a specific cover to a legendary pack. Having something in the middle would make that last grueling push way more enticing.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    CP at 1100 - this will probably get some to push a little higher than the typical 1K.
    1000 iso at 1200

I'm doing fairly well in building up my 4*s, but the iso shortage all those covers are going to soon need as a big group is going to come into usefulness together....we need more iso!!

edit: I was assuming that the pve cp nodes would be sticking around - are those temporary? that would really suck. then we're left with t10+ pve and t50+ pve, and daily resupply. what good is that? that would be down to 1/month for me (15/month resupply plus a few for pvp t50 plus a few alliance bonus). gee thanks. I'm getting ~20-25 covers/month and this was supposed to supplement that with...1 more? and this is the big thing that will help so much? sigh...why do I get my hopes up?

edit of the edit: ok, I think I jumped ahead of myself there. someone was talking like those were going away and I went off. if those stick around I can add 2-3 LTs a month if I want to go get those pts every day (or most days). I can to that pretty easily on 7 day pves because I don't play those competitively or to the LT - I can just do 1 pass and grind those 2 nodes at my convenience. will be much harder when trying to play optimally for releases or when targeting the LT. only so much time in a day and by the time the sub-end grind comes, sometimes that top node is scaled pretty hard (thank you useless SS and OML).
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    i be happy if they would make 1 CP for allaince making top 100 daily pve. that would flood the market so much they would have to push up their plans for 6 stars icon_e_smile.gif