Love too see them make a post of what they were thinking of keeping

i say

Keep the 2 nodes in PVE giving out the 1cp pt

maybe
Top 50 in Pve get 1

How it stands right now only top 10 getting points are way too small group

IF this would give out too many pts why not just make it a event thing

where the final rewards at least reward the top 150 with at least 1 CP

Would Also love to see the PVP change maybe instead of a 2 star at 200 pts give 2 CP
Also total event Top 100 get 1 CP in PVP

Keep the 1 CP pt in the daily

other ways people want to see how to to earn command pts post ideas

Comments

• simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Why do you want more CP when you're complaining that the tokens are making your scaling too hard?

But to answer the question, T10 in PvE is a ridiculously tight cutoff, and they need to keep it in DDQ. And maybe offer an extra bonus on the DDQ4 days.
  • Handoftheking26
    Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    I think they shud keep the 1 in DDQ and add some to the pvp rewards as was stated here....1 leg token a month for a dedicated every day player seems fair to me...
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2015
    simonsez wrote:
    Why do you want more CP when you're complaining that the tokens are making your scaling too hard?

But to answer the question, T10 in PvE is a ridiculously tight cutoff, and they need to keep it in DDQ. And maybe offer an extra bonus on the DDQ4 days.

to try to get another 5 star to help out. but i could see where that could be a problem hit another old man healing and i really be wacked thinking of spending my 24k on 10 4 star covers to maybe try to get up to do some major damage but not sure who (jean?)

yea i was thinking the same about enough CP to all to make at least 1 or 2 LT a season

I would like to see the PVE change to maybe

the 3 star Ess nod and maybe one of the eariler nodes... with one 5 star it tossed my AI so high i cant even beat the last nod now.
  • Assuming there will be 2 in every PVE sub (the 4* req and the final hard node), that will already technically translate to an additional 2 Legendary Tokens per month. Personally, I think that's still a bit low and that they should keep the DDQ Command Point, especially since top 50 in PVP is a pretty tight cutoff as it is.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    simonsez wrote:
    And maybe offer an extra bonus on the DDQ4 days.

I agree. I feel like it should be around 5CP for scoring 29999. That's an extra legendary every 5 completions.
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    slidecage wrote:

Would Also love to see the PVP change maybe instead of a 2 star at 200 pts give 2 CP

I think that might be a little too generous, at least given how they've handed them out so far (not counting the initial blast of "loyalty" CP).
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would really like to see the DDQ CP stay. Also, agree top 10 is a bit extreme for what I think CPs are or should be. I would like to see CPs be a more casual feature in general, so get rid of the 2 for top 2, just give 1 for everyone top 150 or 200 or whatever cutoff seems reasonable in that range. Adding another one or two in PvP progressions at low levels would also be fantastic, but I'm not gonna be greedy here.

It basically becomes 3 per sub in PvE (2 in nodes and 1 in a fairly easy placement for serious players), and an additional 1 per day in DDQ. Find a way to give another 1 per day and you have a legendary per 5 days, which is what people were hoping the 4* DDQ node would be for transitioning players.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:

At 200? No.

At 1100? Sure.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    50/500 in pvp is 10% of vet brackets

10/1000 in pve subs is 1% of vet brackets.

pve sub placement awards are very stingy at 1%.

leaving the 1 cp in ddq will not break the game or flood the economy. like others have said, that is 1 additional/month. at least the 2 pve nodes will remain moving forward (unless I missed that those were temp). that is 2 extra/month and a little more in alliance/t50. I've only hit t10 in pve subs a few times over the year I've been playing, so can't count that at all. it helps, but not what the avg transitioner was hoping.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    slidecage wrote:

At 200? No.

At 1100? Sure.

1100 would be nice, the void between 1000 and 1300 is like staring at the face of a cliff. It would be more enticing with something along the way.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    TxMoose wrote:
    50/500 in pvp is 10% of vet brackets

10/1000 in pve subs is 1% of vet brackets.

pve sub placement awards are very stingy at 1%.

leaving the 1 cp in ddq will not break the game or flood the economy. like others have said, that is 1 additional/month. at least the 2 pve nodes will remain moving forward (unless I missed that those were temp). that is 2 extra/month and a little more in alliance/t50. I've only hit t10 in pve subs a few times over the year I've been playing, so can't count that at all. it helps, but not what the avg transitioner was hoping.

i hit top 1 a few times in the last few months in newbies but with a 5 star now on my team i can count out ever getting top 10 (since half the time i cant beat the last nod)

I just hope there is at least enough for a avg player to get at least 1 to 2 month (1 should be easy ... 2 might be pushing it since i think we get 15 CP a month from daily rewards every 30 days right)...

so that means only need 10 pts per month for 1 or 35 pts per month for 2. (less if you get 25 from the daily)

maybe add them into allaince PVP and PVE rewards as well even if it was 1 for top 100
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    The problem is, what I'd LIKE to see and what's reasonable to expect may not be the same thing!

But I'd settle for daily rewards as already implemented, 1 Command Point for completing all five missions daily in DDQ (c'mon, Demiurge - I actually rostered 3* Iron Man to get the point in this event. Give me a reason not to drop him immediately) and maybe top 25-50 placement in PvE subs and PvP.

Rationale:

1) Daily Rewards. Already done. Good. Now keep it there. Maybe allow Command Points to show up as one of the random rewards (albeit the pull rate on that would likely be quite low). Keeps people logging in so they can earn progress towards legendary tokens. As currently implemented, the longer-term players get around a token a month, while the more recent players earn 'em a little slower. I mean, with the 4* release rate, one token/month isn't going to break anybody.

2) DDQ: Kinda the same as above in that it works out to around a token a month. Slightly less because the token only costs 25 CP, but still. Gives people a reason to spend on roster spots to house characters they might not otherwise care about (see: DFiPL and 3* Iron Man), which is all the more cogent because 3* characters, while far more attainable than they used to be, are not as prevalent as 2*. This ain't a scenario where someone can just go open a few dozen standard tokens and expect to get exactly the 3* character they need to secure the Command Point. To the extent they can even try that, we're talking about someone buying 10-packs or 40-packs of Heroic tokens. Yeah, there might be churn with the roster spot instead of additional spending on a roster spot or three, but if someone's really going to play that game over a single CP every 40 days, you're probably making that HP back and then some on Heroic token spending.

3) Top 50 placement in PvE/PvP. At current rates in PvP, you're talking basically a token per season (3 weeks, I think?) for people who consistently finish T10, and maybe a token every two seasons for 11-50 (6 weeks?). PvE doesn't currently reward ANYTHING beyond T10 in an individual sub, and only 1 CP for finishing 3-10 (2 for 1-2). So for that effort, you're getting anywhere from 3-14 CP per event for T10 finishes in each sub, if you manage a T10 finish in all of them. A 7-day event might get you halfway there, but at current distribution rates, you're probably better off spending those 7 days in two PvP events if you're chasing Command Points but not certain of a T10 finish. Cast that net a little wider. People who are looking for any avenue to build their 4* roster will gladly chase that carrot if it looks achievable.

And even if all three of these are implemented/maintained in the fashion I've described, they're each amounting to basically a token per month, or maybe slightly less. Three CP-earned Legendary Tokens/month for a supremely dedicated player is, frankly, not much considering the 4* release rate, and someone who actually achieves 75 CP/month from the avenues described above is probably a player who's among the likelier to consider purchasing Hero Points in the first place. Seems like the kind of folks you want to keep engaged.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:
    i hit top 1 a few times in the last few months in newbies but with a 5 star now on my team i can count out ever getting top 10 (since half the time i cant beat the last nod)

I just hope there is at least enough for a avg player to get at least 1 to 2 month (1 should be easy ... 2 might be pushing it since i think we get 15 CP a month from daily rewards every 30 days right)...

so that means only need 10 pts per month for 1 or 35 pts per month for 2. (less if you get 25 from the daily)
    you hit top pve because that was the part of the game you focused on (based on your roster). I leveled a team early in my 3* transition and I survived pve - t50 and t20 if I ground like mad, but t10 when you have a couple of characters way out front is not reasonably achievable (repeatedly anyway). not complaining about that - its just a fact. I also wasn't complaining about not being able to make t10 regularly. making t100 in pvp was much more important imo and when I joined a t100 alliance, that was an extra 6 covers a week. that's how I finished my 3* transition. hitting 1K, pve progression LTs, and occasional 1300 is how I'm trying to transition to 4*s.

I actually forgot about the resupply cps. that should make 2 extra LTs/month pretty attainable for me. my scaling is more doable since I have a bunch of 166s to work with (and a couple of 4*s). last node is about 240 and I have solutions for that. if that ever becomes 300+, my pve days might be numbered. I don't use Charlie's angels much yet (only for my last couple of clears of the top nodes), but if that becomes my only solution, i'll seriously really have to reconsider pve, but that is where a huge chunk of my 4* transition is coming from.
  • If I was the planner:

Primary and secondary bracket pve:

1-2 3CP
    3-10 2CP
    11-50 1CP

Friday to Monday event, 4 days, 48 hours each Bracket.
    Tuesday-Thursday event, three days, with 48-24 hours.

After playing the same node 3 three times you only receive 20 Iso.

Rewards pve would be:
    Basic level:
    1° 70 Iso
    2° 140 Iso
    3° Standard token

Essential level:

1° 140Iso
    2° 250Iso
    3° Token Event

Advanced level, the first two:

1° 250 ISO
    2° 500 ISO
    3° Standard Token

Challenge level:

1° 500 Iso
    2 ° Token Event
    3 ° 1CP

CP maintenance of DDQ only have an additional node requiring essential 4 *.

PVP would be:
    1 4CP
    2-10 3CP
    11-25 2 CP
    26-50 1 CP

However I just put these changes when the staff start deaminate with the CPs. At the moment everyone is excited and will play the events, even offering them the current rewards. When the staff deaminate a bit and have more 5 * available and would deploy the changes.
  • I play another game which employs a terrific strategy to reward loyalty and avid gameplay:

-You receive a prize everyday you play (much like the Daily Reward).

-You earn a weekly reward for logging and playing 7 days in a row. This weekly reward is substantially better than the dailies; the only caveat being if you miss one day, your "week" starts from the beginning. I.e., you're back at day one.
    5 CP as a weekly reward would be a great start for MPQ.

-MPQ could even go as far as to introduce a monthly reward, to encourage 30 days in a row of playing. Something like 20 CP. Again, if you miss even one day, your month resets.

I believe this would be a reasonable and fun way for MPQ to encourage and reward their loyal player base.

Believe me if I was on day 29 (one day away from my monthly reward) with my phone at 1%, and I had just enough juice to either log in and play a node, or call my girlfriend... It would be no contest. Haha.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd like a command point progression reward in PvP at 1150 points or so. It's a huge gap between 1000 and 1300, may as well fill it with something.
  • cactusrob
    cactusrob Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    I really liked the DDQ reward. One token per 25 days isn't game breaking, and is an extra incentive for those that have most of the 3* covers that DDQ provides.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    I played to pve sub top 10 on the first day since I was having trouble grinding out the cp anyway, but that was a special case. Otherwise, I think it's not reasonable to chase an unnecessary top 10 every single day for what, ONE whole cp! 1/25 of a legendary! So no thanks. Keep your cp, bean counters.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    simonsez wrote:

Agreed here, I had to grind like a MF to get t10 in sub 2, decided against doing it again as it decimated my health pack stash.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    simonsez wrote:

For more chances to make characters usable in a time period under 5 years. Scaling is screwed up for 5* land because any character with only one skill is of questionable worth. A 3* can bring down a 1 cover 5* without a lot of fuss. A fully covered 5* can single handedly bring down a 4* team.

As for the op, DDQ absolutely needs the cp for clearing it. Was very sad to see that go.