This is Critical!

2»

Comments

• Handoftheking26
    Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Gotta agree, way more annoying to get 20 iso8.png before you are 4/4 than getting any boost. Rather they fix that.
  • TheOncomingStorm
    TheOncomingStorm Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    If I opened a standard token and received a command point, I would be completely ok with that, so I'm fine with that change. Would I have preferred they replace critical boosts instead? Sure. I'd have to see numbers on how many nodes give critical boosts as an award vs how many give standard tokens in order to decide which hewed closest to the number of cps I'd want to give out.

This reminds me when we could briefly get hp from standard tokens. I think cp from standard tokens would be awesome, especially for players that don't 1*, 2*, or even 3* covers.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I understand and agree with everyone saying the 20 Iso before 4/4 is the real issue. However, the Devs are already aware of this and hopefully one day they figure out how to fix it.

The point of this discussion is to bring forth the uselessness of the Critical Boosts as one of the 4/4 rewards... nothing is worse than finally earning a reward from the 1/4 only to be Critical Boosts. So basically as it stands now, 28% of the players are fine winning a Critical Boost over something else such as CP.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    I bet there's a lot more threads about getting 20 iso 5 and 6 times when the cp is still in there in a few days.