Command Points Added To Daily Rewards

2»

Comments

• missed 15 cp by 3 days. icon_redface.gif

nice addition and more substantial than i would have thought. something to look forward to. thanks d3. credit where credit is due.
  • CHxHC
    CHxHC Posts: 6
    My daily resupply for yesterday is now showing as 10 command points with a lovely big tick. It's a but frustrating as they would have been quite useful and am I correct in saying they were meant to go live yesterday?

Or I would have been better not playing until this morning to get the resupply. Sigh.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Was a little surprised to get 15 Command Points in today's reward. Apparently that's the reward for day 726 awarded retroactively. Very nice!
    And tomorrow I get my Surfer...
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Polares wrote:
    It is sad the the guys that have been playing longer are the ones screwed the most icon_e_sad.gif

You have skipped straight through to the higher paying days, that is hardly being screwed.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    My phone broke in October which cost me two days of Daily Rewards while waiting on the replacement. If it hadn't been for that, yesterday I would have received the random reward a few hours before the patch turned it into 15 CP. I have that to look forward to on Friday.
  • Helen keller
    Helen keller Posts: 62 Match Maker
    When can we look forward to getting all our "bonus" cp? Facebook, login, etc... Thanks for the game changer and keeping new content coming:)
  • Handoftheking26
    Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Was just wondering if there are any plans to add the new command points (love this idea btw) to the daily rewards? And if so, would those of us that have passed those days they are given out be given the ones we missed? Because I would hate to miss out on any cps because I already passed that daily reward.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Was just wondering if there are any plans to add the new command points (love this idea btw) to the daily rewards? And if so, would those of us that have passed those days they are given out be given the ones we missed? Because I would hate to miss out on any cps because I already passed that daily reward.
    Yes
    No
    Yeah, me too...
  • Quebbster
    I got the command points from day 726 today on day 729. Quite a nice surprise. I doubt there will be large scale refunds though.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    They already said they would not be retro-actively rewarding anything. They also updated the daily rewards list under tips & guides if you want to go see what days they fall on.
  • Handoftheking26
    Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Thank you....impressive to already have the list updated! Looks like even though we missed out on some cps the amount goes up the higher you go so at least you get more for long time use.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    Crowl wrote:
    Polares wrote:
    It is sad the the guys that have been playing longer are the ones screwed the most icon_e_sad.gif

You have skipped straight through to the higher paying days, that is hardly being screwed.

I'm at 740+ days and I've got no complaints about about having a 25 CP or better reward (essentially a Legendary token) every 30 days going forward. Very happy about this update and don't mind not getting some retroactive reward. This got me over the Anniversary burnout quite nicely.

I'm not even mad about that Starlord/Gamora fight anymore.
  • So I was just commenting in another thread that I got where D3 was coming from regarding their decision to not award CPs retroactively for Daily Rewards.

You can obviously imagine it's a bit annoying for me to have them come out and say uncategorically that there will be no retroactive awarding of CPs, and then, well, hear that they're awarding CPs retroactively to some...

Every time I try to support D3, I feel like someone on the bad end of an abusive relationship. icon_rolleyes.gificon_e_wink.gificon_lol.gif

DBC
  • Boommike
    Boommike Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    I think it's threads like this one that drive the mods crazy...
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    Forgive me if this isn't the right place to ask, but is there a lenience period for receiving extra CP on purchases? I happened to buy a Logan's Loonies HP pack like a few days ago, and so just seem to have missed out on the small bonus. Not that I'd have any 5*s to spend them on though icon_razz.gif, but it'd be a nice gesture, at least icon_e_smile.gif.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    DeNappa wrote:
    Forgive me if this isn't the right place to ask, but is there a lenience period for receiving extra CP on purchases? I happened to buy a Logan's Loonies HP pack like a few days ago, and so just seem to have missed out on the small bonus. Not that I'd have any 5*s to spend them on though icon_razz.gif, but it'd be a nice gesture, at least icon_e_smile.gif.

Ice replied to a similar question earlier, he said that you should contact CS as they normally give kind of a "grace period" around hp sales so you can still get the bonus if you made a purchase right before the sale started and he didn't see why this would be different. Not sure what the cutoff is though, so "a few days ago" may or may not make the cut. Doesn't hurt to send in a ticket though.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    Credit where is due, this is a good move. Kudos!
  • So, anyone over Day 700 seeing CoPos in their daily rewards?

For clarification, I'm not.

DBC
  • Quebbster
    So, anyone over Day 700 seeing CoPos in their daily rewards?

DBC
    I got 15 command points in the daily resupply for Thursday. That was day 729, but the command points were for day 726.
    Command points come at 30 day intervals though, so they won't always be visible.
  • Quebbster wrote:
    So, anyone over Day 700 seeing CoPos in their daily rewards?

DBC

Command points come at 30 day intervals though, so they won't always be visible.

Ah, did not know that. Thanks for the info! icon_e_biggrin.gif

DBC