Command Points Added To Daily Rewards

David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited November 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Greetings everyone,

We wanted to give you a heads-up that you will soon see Command Points being added to S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply rewards. To accommodate the new additions, the entire daily rewards list has been reconfigured. The longer you have played Marvel Puzzle Quest, the greater the amount of Command Point rewards you will receive in the days ahead.

*Important note: Daily rewards offered via S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply are not retroactively provided once changes have been made. For example, if a Hero Points or Iso-8 reward you received two weeks ago now lists a Command Points reward for that day instead - we would be unable to provide you with the new CP reward (as you have already passed that day and received your reward).

Thanks. We hope you enjoy the new S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply rewards!

IceIX Edit: Quick link to the updated Daily Rewards in the Tips & Guides section for easy reading.

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Are you or a dev planning on updating the forum post for yogi under the tips an guides? I know a lot of people have worked really hard over the years to keep that up to date and a very useful tool. With a major change to the daily rewards I would hate to see so many players hard work over the past 2 years go down the drain.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2015
    What's being replaced? I would prefer HP over CP solely due to roster slots. It would be much better if this were one of the random drops. So if you get rid of the lousy standard token and Healthpacks, CP would have about 40% chance.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    What's being replaced? I would prefer HP over CP solely due to roster slots. It would be much better if this were one of the random drops. So of you get rid of the lousy standard token and Healthpacks, CP would have about 40% chance.

So far, the known drop days are 36, 369 & 606; here's what they were before:

36 - Random
    369 - Random
    606 - Random
  • Carnage_78
    Carnage_78 Posts: 304 Mover and Shaker
    edited November 2015
    I've just scored 15 Command Points as a random day reward (Day 428)!!! icon_mrgreen.gif

EDIT: Just to be clear, it did not replace a random draw day as it still shows as empty in my Resupply progress.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    What's being replaced? I would prefer HP over CP solely due to roster slots. It would be much better if this were one of the random drops. So of you get rid of the lousy standard token and Healthpacks, CP would have about 40% chance.
    No replacements, simply additions. I've updated the Daily Rewards list over in Tips and Guides with the CP drop days.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX, can you confirm that random daily rewards now have the possibility of being CPs?
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX wrote:
    No replacements, simply additions. I've updated the Daily Rewards list over in Tips and Guides with the CP drop days.

Cool every 30 days gives us 15 CP until year 2 then you get 25. That's awesome. Thanks!
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    udonomefoo wrote:

So far, the known drop days are 36, 369 & 606; here's what they were before:

36 - Random
    369 - Random
    606 - Random

I posted something in that thread, I think prior to this thread going up, about CP rewarded at day 459.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX wrote:

So...if you added, say, 10 CP rewards between day 1 and 600, that would mean the reward you would have got on day 601 is now on 611?
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX wrote:

So...if you added, say, 10 CP rewards between day 1 and 600, that would mean the reward you would have got on day 601 is now on 611?
    No they added on days that gave random rewards. 10 random days became CP days
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    IceIX wrote:

No, the rewards the CPs are replacing were random, i.e. either standard tokens, ISO or whatever is on the random list. (See the thread in Tips for details.)
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ah, gotcha. That's good then.
    I'd worked out the 2-year daily drop of a Silver Surfer was going to land exactly on Christmas Day if I'd worked it out right. Would have sucked if that had changed =)
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    My next reward (610) should have been elektra black, so I was really frightened when it gave me the 15 CP.

But then I got a second Resupply! And it was the elektra. Huzzah!
  • NighteyesGrisu
    NighteyesGrisu Posts: 563 Critical Contributor
    just my luck: I would have gotten 15 cp a day ago icon_e_smile.gif

but thx for those changes. I didn't expect the dailies to give out so many cp at once. I exepcted the rewards to be less, but a bit more frequent...but still less in total, so I'm pleasantly surprised. It basically means that from year 2 on the rate of 4* from daily rewards doubles (with a small chance of getting a 5*).
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    just my luck: I would have gotten 15 cp a day ago icon_e_smile.gif

but thx for those changes. I didn't expect the dailies to give out so many cp at once. I exepcted the rewards to be less, but a bit more frequent...but still less in total, so I'm pleasantly surprised. It basically means that from year 2 on the rate of 4* from daily rewards doubles (with a small chance of getting a 5*).
    Same here. But hey, I'm getting my Silver Surfer tomorrow, so I have 25 CP drops to look forward to. Not complaining about that.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Heh, of course I would get CP 4 days ago and the next one is in 26 days - bad luck icon_razz.gif
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    So I lost like 100+ CPs for being in day 732 ? icon_e_sad.gif

It would be really nice if you could send a base amount of CPs depending on which day you are for compensate for this. So for example:

1-100 5 CPs
    100-300 10 CPs
    300-500 15 CPs
    500-700 20 CPs
    700+ 25 CPs

It is sad the the guys that have been playing longer are the ones screwed the most icon_e_sad.gif
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Polares wrote:
    So I lost like 100+ CPs for being in day 732 ? icon_e_sad.gif

It would be really nice if you could send a base amount of CPs depending on which day you are for compensate for this. So for example:

1-100 5 CPs
    100-300 10 CPs
    300-500 15 CPs
    500-700 20 CPs
    700+ 25 CPs

It is sad the the guys that have been playing longer are the ones screwed the most icon_e_sad.gif
    On the other hand, we'll be getting more points going forward. It's not a great tradeoff, but I can see why that can be considered compensation enough.
  • I did not check yesterday but just now I saw it, yesterday was a cp day from my resupply. I did my usual DDQ fight and got my resupply... 15 cps. OK, odd because it shows today is an heroic token day. After I confirmed the resupply reward the game got stuck, I had to force close it. When I opened it again... Ta-da, heroic token from resupply.

Really odd but not complaining.

Screenshot_2015_11_05_07_28_24.png

Screenshot_2015_11_05_07_28_44.png
  • cool, I'm at around 250 so looks like I'm waiting a couple of weeks but with a steady supply of command points along with 3 x IW, 3 x Dino and 3 x Fury in the next 3 months my daily rewards are stepping up nicely