Where are the command points?

13»

Comments

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX wrote:
    "As part of placement rewards in Story events and Versus events."

yet there isn't a Command Point anywhere in event prizes for Prodigal Son? or is it the next event it starts?
    The first PVE event that contains Command Points will likely be Chapter 2 Heroic. We may be able to squeeze them into The Hunt, but unsure if that'll make it through test.

that is what starting on the nov 15 right?
  • slidecage
    IceIX wrote:
    I'm on day 636 and was supposed to get 15 command points today, can i still get them?
    Can you PM me a screen of your daily resupply please? I've only seen one other instance of someone not getting what they should have and I'm wondering if this is the same thing. Everyone else seems to have gotten the updated rewards just fine.

i did not get the rewards either on day 369 and it shows 15 but dont see them anywhere

where do you see the amount of cp you have

and how you take screen shots
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    slidecage wrote:
    i did not get the rewards either on day 369 and it shows 15 but dont see them anywhere

If you have CP, it shows in the upper right alongside Iso and HP. Otherwise it's invisible.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Were they meant to be progression rewards in Prodigal Sun? Because unless I'm blind I'm not seeing it o.o
  • slidecage
    IceIX wrote:
    slidecage wrote:

If you have CP, it shows in the upper right alongside Iso and HP. Otherwise it's invisible.

nope all i see is 721815 ISO and 22095 hp nothing else even though daily shows 15 cp checked
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    slidecage wrote:
    On iOS, hold the Home button and tap the power button. On Android, depends on the device/OS version. Usually it's VOL down and the sleep button but not always. Steam, use the Snipping Tool built into Windows. At that point, pop the screen up to imgur or something so it's easy to throw out a link.
  • slidecage
    edited November 2015
    IceIX wrote:
    slidecage wrote:
    On iOS, hold the Home button and tap the power button. On Android, depends on the device/OS version. Usually it's VOL down and the sleep button but not always. Steam, use the Snipping Tool built into Windows. At that point, pop the screen up to imgur or something so it's easy to throw out a link.

not that good with pcs might figure out why did not get the pts for today

thanks for the fix
  • Tarouza
    Tarouza Posts: 101 Tile Toppler
    IceIX wrote:
    Tarouza wrote:
    Can a red specify what days players get command points in daily rewards and if players are past that point will they get points for those days. (I.e. command points and 50,100,150,200 and player is at 220 will they get the points from previous days?
    CP are given out about every ~30 days starting at day 36, with the amount of CP going up approximately every 6 months of daily rewards. Command Points are not retroactive from daily rewards, just as the change to add in static Heroic Tokens over a year back didn't retroactively reward tokens.

Thanks Ice way to look out for your long time players icon_rolleyes.gif no wonder I dont want to put any more money into this game.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:
    Tarouza wrote:
    Can a red specify what days players get command points in daily rewards and if players are past that point will they get points for those days. (I.e. command points and 50,100,150,200 and player is at 220 will they get the points from previous days?

Day 369 says 15 pts Man i hope they backtrack this cause i just hit day 369 today

375 here. icon_e_sad.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIJYfvN9954
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    Tarouza wrote:
    Thanks Ice way to look out for your long time players icon_rolleyes.gif no wonder I dont want to put any more money into this game.

This is a concrete benefit for long-time players. Within the next 30 day window, you're going to receive more Command Points than someone who started 6 months or more after you. The longer you've been playing, the better position you're in.
  • Tarouza
    Tarouza Posts: 101 Tile Toppler
    A concrete benefit would be awarding players points for past days...literally everyone benefits which is why it will never be done because that's how D3 rolls
  • Tarouza wrote:
    A concrete benefit would be awarding players points for past days...literally everyone benefits which is why it will never be done because that's how D3 rolls

While I have no issue with anyone pointing out how bizarrely stingy D3 are about, well, everything, what you're suggesting would be both a logistical and an economical nightmare.

It sounds like you're suggesting that however many players the world over, playing for however many days, ALL of them are getting, for example (in my case) CP from up to >700 days and possibly even above and beyond?

Uhm, yeah… no.

I would love it if D3 could somehow become even half as generous as the developer/publishers from other games I'm playing (Marvel licensed or otherwise), but we've still got to be reasonable on our end. icon_e_wink.gif

DBC
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tarouza wrote:

While I have no issue with anyone pointing out how bizarrely stingy D3 are about, well, everything, what you're suggesting would be both a logistical and an economical nightmare.

It sounds like you're suggesting that however many players the world over, playing for however many days, ALL of them are getting, for example (in my case) CP from up to >700 days and possibly even above and beyond?

Uhm, yeah… no.

I would love it if D3 could somehow become even half as generous as the developer/publishers from other games I'm playing (Marvel licensed or otherwise), but we've still got to be reasonable on our end. icon_e_wink.gif

DBC

Yeah, you'd need to re-reward everyone a whole bunch of stuff, and then you're being unfair to the new guys because they won't get a double reward by the time they get to where you are now. They'll have missed out.

Plus the people who've played longest will get a ton of CP and end up with the ability to buy a ton of legendary tokens and the like.
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor

Bunch of people kept saying 11/4 for reasons unknown, but Ice said 11/5.

The original video transcript says Nov. 4, but Ice clarified in forum that the video went live earlier than expected, and the legit date was Nov. 5.