Where are the command points?

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    So, it costs 720 points to level up a 5* power from 1 to 2, and these things are handed out in single digits?

That's almost 29 legendary packs. Seems a bit excessive.
    It's about a 1.1% chance to pull the specific power you want out of a token once Phoenix is in packs. That'd very likely take over 29 tokens assuming that's what you want to buy.
  • stryke
    stryke Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    Aww, had been planning to buy an Agency Expenses due to these coming out but apparently that's too cheapskate to qualify for even one of 'em.
  • fun_and_gun
    fun_and_gun Posts: 120 Tile Toppler
    I see that 15 command points are awarded at day 636

edit: pic for reference http://imgur.com/XJON9km
  • Tarouza
    Tarouza Posts: 101 Tile Toppler
    Can a red specify what days players get command points in daily rewards and if players are past that point will they get points for those days. (I.e. command points and 50,100,150,200 and player is at 220 will they get the points from previous days?
  • Looks like some heavy updating to the resupply list is soon in order.
  • It's a bit weird as they noted the resupply was just updated to day 900ish or something not long ago, then on 600ish we have cps.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    i see the new PVE up but dont see any of the pts are the pts just going to be random put into certain nodes?
  • slidecage
    Tarouza wrote:
    Can a red specify what days players get command points in daily rewards and if players are past that point will they get points for those days. (I.e. command points and 50,100,150,200 and player is at 220 will they get the points from previous days?

Day 369 says 15 pts Man i hope they backtrack this cause i just hit day 369 today
  • IceIX
    Tarouza wrote:
    CP are given out about every ~30 days starting at day 36, with the amount of CP going up approximately every 6 months of daily rewards. Command Points are not retroactive from daily rewards, just as the change to add in static Heroic Tokens over a year back didn't retroactively reward tokens.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX wrote:
    CP are given out about every ~30 days starting at day 36, with the amount of CP going up approximately every 6 months of daily rewards. Command Points are not retroactive from daily rewards, just as the change to add in static Heroic Tokens over a year back didn't retroactively reward tokens.
    If that's the case, why do I see 15 CP at day 606 while slidecage sees the same amount at day 369?
    slidecage wrote:
    Day 369 says 15 pts Man i hope they backtrack this cause i just hit day 369 today

Is 15 CP the maximum for daily rewards?
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    I see that the alliance bonus is only on purchases of $20+, but what about smaller buys? Do those still get individual bonuses?
  • IceIX
    DayvBang wrote:
    If that's the case, why do I see 15 CP at day 606 while slidecage sees the same amount at day 369?
    slidecage wrote:

Is 15 CP the maximum for daily rewards?
    15 CP is where it sits for a while, then pops to 25, which is the current max.
  • IceIX
    DFiPL wrote:
    I see that the alliance bonus is only on purchases of $20+, but what about smaller buys? Do those still get individual bonuses?
    They do not.
  • slidecage
    IceIX wrote:
    Tarouza wrote:

man got to wait a month to get pts well at least old man logan should be able to get me a point per day
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    "As part of placement rewards in Story events and Versus events."

yet there isn't a Command Point anywhere in event prizes for Prodigal Son? or is it the next event it starts?
  • slidecage
    Question says today you get 15 CP but was already given the daily bonus would i still get the 15 cp cause it was on the day?
  • slidecage

yet there isn't a Command Point anywhere in event prizes for Prodigal Son? or is it the next event it starts?

i think certain nodes give you the pts. maybe like a one and done node
  • IceIX

The first PVE event that contains Command Points will likely be Chapter 2 Heroic. We may be able to squeeze them into The Hunt, but unsure if that'll make it through test.
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX wrote:

The first PVE event that contains Command Points will likely be Chapter 2 Heroic. We may be able to squeeze them into The Hunt, but unsure if that'll make it through test.

I'm on day 636 and was supposed to get 15 command points today, can i still get them?
  • IceIX
    I'm on day 636 and was supposed to get 15 command points today, can i still get them?
    Can you PM me a screen of your daily resupply please? I've only seen one other instance of someone not getting what they should have and I'm wondering if this is the same thing. Everyone else seems to have gotten the updated rewards just fine.