********* VICTORY *********

Nonce Equitaur 2
Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
So, I was trying out the new version, finishing up a game, when I got walloped by

* * * V I C T O R Y * * *

I tell ya, that's exactly what this game needed more than anything else -- a humongously gigantic VICTORY screen that sets off car alarms within a five block radius.

Comments

• The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    4-So-I-Married-an-Axe-Murderer-quotes.jpg
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yupp the devs are enhancing everything we do not need or wanted such as the Forums, the Main Menu UI, now the Victory screen, yet the mobile users are still waiting for an improve Battle Screen UI
  • jdoe893
    jdoe893 Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Yupp the devs are enhancing everything we do not need or wanted such as the Forums, the Main Menu UI, now the Victory screen, yet the mobile users are still waiting for an improve Battle Screen UI
    and the train button easy press
  • Punisher5784
    jdoe893 wrote:
    and the train button easy press

I thought that was finally coming with this patch but I do not notice any difference icon_mad.gif
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's astounding that any dev working on this game thought this was something that needed doing.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    You do realize there are graphic designers and there are programmers, and the two often don't share functions, right?
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's so pretty and sparkly. I feel like Edward Cullen Himself has descended from on high to bless us in our
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png VICTORY star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png

Was this supposed to be our special Halloween gift this year like Blade was last year? icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's so pretty and sparkly. I feel like Edward Cullen Himself has descended from on high to bless us in our
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png VICTORY star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png

Was this supposed to be our special Halloween gift this year like Blade was last year? icon_e_biggrin.gif

5* David Bowie, 4* Vampire Jubilee incoming!
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:

If David Bowie is a 5* then I'm gonna turn into a whale. Who doesn't love Bowie?
  • Malcrof
    There is precedence:

http://marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.co ... avid_Bowie

http://whatculture.com/music/8-fictiona ... -bowie.php (Marvel Boy, for those who want to avoid the clickbait junk list)
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    If David Bowie is a 5* then I'm gonna turn into a whale. Who doesn't love Bowie?
    I will build multiple Bowies. My front page will be all Bowie. I will abuse his key attack, Thin White Nuke.
  • The Bob The
    DayvBang wrote:
    I will build multiple Bowies. My front page will be all Bowie. I will abuse his key attack, Thin White Nuke.

I know there've been some complaints about all the alt-modes, but his Ziggy Stardust transformation is pretty awesome. I expect Spiders from Mars will get nerfed pre-release though - those androgyny tiles are just too powerful.
  • IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Malcrof wrote:

Hope he has a magic ball power

jareth.jpg

And a passive called Dance Magic

3d03bb7eb054f2018e671a2f9ce65036.jpg
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    well, the strongest color indicator makes up for a ton of the frivolous stuff. loving that.
  • Malcrof
    lolCelebsDavidBowie.jpg~c200
  • elusive
    elusive Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    First thing that the sparkly victory screen reminded me of was when I worked in retail and new managers would come in and change things around just for the hell of it because they seemed to have some need to feel like they did something of their own, even if it was pointless and oftentimes did absolutely nothing useful (or even made things worse).

If the graphics team wants to make changes, I'd suggest taking a look at some of the character artwork.
  • Punisher5784
    I feel like I am playing Candy Crush with this Victory screen.. I've never played Candy Crush but I would imagine a sparkle screen like this would appear after each level.
  • The Bob The
    Getting off-topic, but the orb in that picture was just too familiar.
    sevenday-grind-for-vyq0by.jpg
  • boldfacedfemme
    boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    I would laugh if for April fools day, the Defeat banner is changed to Pwn3d
  • Punisher5784
    Has anyone died yet? Curious if there is a new screen for losing..

********YOU'RE DEAD******** followed by Doctor Doom's sinister laugh icon_twisted.gif