Average HP used to hit 1000

2»

Comments

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    average is probably right around 75 for me. I typically shield once after 950 just to limit the risk (I hate getting hit on that last match for 1k). Occasionally I am able to get there without any expenditure at all, which is great, and sometimes I get a dry slice, or an in a real hurry and have to use an 8 (which I will only do if the cover is especially tempting, like a Jean Grey or iceman cover).
  • Just posting here to let off some self rage at completely messing up a shield hop at 950 thinking that a cheeky double-tap 10 minutes later on a 60-pointer would get me there. A 71 point haul the first time should have been enough for anyone, and I'd timed it perfectly before going to sleep with an 8 hour shield...but then I have one health pack.and I think...how hard can this 1/5/5 RHulk be, I beat him once...

You know the rest. Cascade, 2 green hits from him and I'm crumpled in a pool of shame and greed, dead in under 2 minutes after a repulsor punch from his buddy. Somehow in those 2 minutes hit for another 40, and then forced to use a 24 hour shield.

Time to lick my wounds and try again tomorrow. Long and short, if I do get this prof x reward, it's gonna have cost me about 700HP. Muppet. Just needed to vent in the hope it helps me calm down and sleep.