How would you feel if MPQ had side quests? Update - Poll!

2»

Comments

• ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would feel elated.

Anything...ANYTHING other than the constant barrage of new characters as the only new content.
  • Lee T
    Lee T Posts: 318
    I would feel elated.

Anything...ANYTHING other than the constant barrage of new characters as the only new content.

Same for me.

As far as I'm concerend continually adding new character dilutes the game and doesn't seem like a good long term strategy. The rest of the game feels bareboned compared to it's puzzle quest ancestors.

Actual options to play the game on our own schedule is also something they really should add to the game.
  • Add me to the list of players that would like to see a new prologue type of story/event.
  • Heartburn
    Heartburn Posts: 527
    i would come back to playing this game if these were implemented
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle wrote:
    gorilla event type content
    Deadpool vs. Donkey Kong?

DPTEAMUP_889_PREVIEW2.jpg

435.jpg

No need for Donkey Kong, Marvel has Gorilla-man lol:
    Gorilla_Man_Hale_h.jpg
  • rawfsu
    rawfsu Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    I think this is a GREAT idea! Anything to get away from the same old grind of PVE would be wonderful. I don't even play PVE anymore because it's gotten so boring and tedious. I MIGHT compete for some tokens, but even then, I'll start and then just stop playing altogether.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    wish i could vote for more than 1. a bunch of the middle could all be implemented and would all better the gaming experience and increase enjoyment. not sure i can pick just 1.
  • SangFroid
    SangFroid Posts: 177 Tile Toppler
    I wish there was a option to select multiple suggestions as I like them all except head to head PVP(issues with it actually working and how seem too big).
  • Hayek
    Hayek Posts: 96 Match Maker
    SangFroid wrote:
    I wish there was a option to select multiple suggestions as I like them all except head to head PVP(issues with it actually working and how seem too big).

I made it multiple options originally, but it seems that if I allow 3 options for example, the poll doesn't let you vote unless you vote exactly 3 times. In that case, the "I don't want any new content" option doesn't make sense.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lee T wrote:
    The rest of the game feels bareboned compared to it's puzzle quest ancestors.

Made me think of the previous games. I'd like to see stuff like this return.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYAdwPL9Ddg

Would be fun to have something like that as a way to better the rewards you get in certain circumstances. Just replace the icons with ISO, HP and...I dunno, mayne the heroic chests with covers? Or tokens?

Can't think of where to stick this in the game though.
    Or maybe add an element of the old door bashing/lock picking puzzly thing to opening tokens.