MPQ Forum Contest - C0d3s 4 N0d3s Winners!

2»

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    ... so they were all within 3. 1 late entry would have been a winner. Ouch. Left that name off.
    We're going to go ahead and award it anyway. It doesn't change the fact that the others were all grouped up enough and enough in quantity that it takes up the available prize pool.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    Black Vortex 157

My mind cannot even start fathoming playing a single PVP event this much. Even earning only 10 points per battle would result in an impressive score.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh my God...Lightning rounds! I TOTALLY forgot to think of that!
    My guess was 527 and if they weren't included I'd have been 9 out!

ARGH!!!

Congrats to everyone brainier than me! Hope you chose the good stuff =)
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hmn, looks like I was quite a bit off myself as well. Pity, one of these prizes would have made a nice birthday present. icon_e_smile.gif

Hope the first prize winners will let us curious folk know what cover they picked!
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Now I'm confused. Did RNGesus come through for me there or not? Probably some kind of double-bluff trolling but I better provide some more burnt offerings to be on the safe side.
  • Wow, who would have thunk it? Pure **** from me.
  • killercool
    killercool Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    Personally I did some calculations that got me to somewhere over 600 and then just added a random value on top. Thank goodness for random icon_e_smile.gif
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hold On, two honourable mentions in a row. It Can Happen. That Changes everything.

And now I've officially run out of 90125 tracks that I can plausibly put in a sensible post. I'll just have to Leave It, as you don't Make It Easy.

Ah, 14th July 1984 and Yes at the NEC, Birmingham...

edit: I just connected my tablet to Teh Interwebz, got my token, opened my token, Red Hulk purple. Many, many thanks. And timely.
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    Dear D3,

I appreciate your contest, putting a storyline to it, and giving out honorable mentions for nonsense / fun posts.

Keep it up.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Missed it by 50 on the nose. lol.
  • AaronTheLuigi
    AaronTheLuigi Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    It's not too late for me to stealth-update my earlier guess, correct? icon_mrgreen.gif
  • TheOncomingStorm
    TheOncomingStorm Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    This was fun.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pylgrim wrote:
    Black Vortex 157

My mind cannot even start fathoming playing a single PVP event this much. Even earning only 10 points per battle would result in an impressive score.

In Vortex and Women of Marvel, there were scores that were 3k to well over 4k for individuals. Which meant a plethera of points to be had. They had the bug where you could farm a single person over and over and over and over.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    Just as an update, we've sent out the in-game gifts to all winners except for:

G0dai, Farseer, SunshineTheWerewolf

You won, people (assuming you are people and not gestalt computer intelligences)! Message me for stuff and stuff!
  • Stanley71
    Stanley71 Posts: 75 Match Maker
    IceIX wrote:
    ...and not "gestalt" computer intelligences...

Wow! Another German word icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    No one who speaks German could be a bad man!
  • ErikPeter
    ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Jathro wrote:
    Was off by a mere 19 and that wasn't close enough. Congrats to the winners

16 here. Stiff competition!
  • I should've got an honorable mention for getting the last two numbers backwards. I guessed 762

Edit but seeing as to how I can't find my post on the actual contest form maybe it didn't get submitted properly. Haven't posted on here very much so I may have done it wrong
  • rossmon
    rossmon Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    Mine was guess was dead on if you ignore the 190 lightning rounds.
    Oh well...