Poll: Maximum $ you could see spending on 4*s

2»

Comments

• I spent $$$ on getting the 5th surgical strike cover for WXF and the 4th Countdown For What for DXF.

Gotta catch my SS somehow and a SS/WXF/DXF team is sweet
  • GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    I bought 1 X-Force cover and I can imagine dropping $5 to supplement HP for another one, but that's a rare event. Aside from Roster slots, this game broke my budget once I completed the 3* stage.

I like HotS. $5-10 for a new way to play the game seems fair and fits a reasonable budget: so I spend. MPQ is one of those titles looking for whales with "unlimited" budgets. If you want to enjoy MPQ, you have to accept that and play on.
  • wirius
    wirius Posts: 667
    Lots of great replys! I agree with one poster who said the effort invested in the game doesn't matter, its the entertainment value you get back. Some have questioned whether I meant buying a full four star from scratch, or whether its finishing off that last cover. That's up for you to decide. Basically if its 20 to finish up a 4*, or 20 to finish it from scratch, what is the most you are willing to pay? I hope this is more clear. If not, perhaps I should have made a more specified poll. >_<
  • i will spend every month if $20(my vote) for maxing 4*
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    $5. Yeah, I know it's not an option and I might be way underselling it, but I can't imagine spending more than that just to cover a character. $20 could get you a AAA game and all it's DLC in a well placed sale. No way would I pay that much for 1 character.