What attack would hurt the most in real life?

2»

Comments

• famousfoxking
    famousfoxking Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    DaveR4470 wrote:
    Come on, guys and gals -- the answer is clearly "Snarky Remark"....

I have feelings too, Bagman! I HAVE FEELINGS TOO.......

I kind of hate you for thinking of that before me.
  • Bishop
    Bishop Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    Being punctured by Wolverine. Becuase if he didn't like you he would not only make it hurt but make it last! Or your Wolverine and you run into Magneto, wouldn't be good.
  • Blade's Nightstalker seems like it would cut you in half!

More damage if you're wearing Red! makes him thirsty!!!
  • IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Anything by Squirrel Girl, pain is one thing but the indignity of being hit by a load of nuts and being slapped down a deranged half rodent is another
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bishop wrote:
    Or your Wolverine and you run into Magneto, wouldn't be good.
    Ooooh, Magneto... that would suck. I have a lot of fillings.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am going with Hailstorm.. getting hit in the face every step you take until you are dead, sounds like some sort of torture tactic.
  • I'm going with Fastball Special from your own teammate. It combines the several seconds of in-air terror with the knowledge that when you land everyone is going to be disappointed in how little they got out of their 13 black AP.
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    stowaway wrote:
    udonomefoo wrote:
    Caltrops. On every single step, for the rest of your miserable life.

Your miserable life will be quite short. A tiny piece of spiked metal is not only potentially lethal to you, it also does an equal amount of damage to all your friends.

Seriously guys. Stop following me over these obvious metal spikes. We need a minesweeper.
  • Magnetos blue, all that metal flying at you like an twister.
  • Jean Gray not attacking, just stood behind you for a while, waiting for you to have a lucky moment then BAM.

Star Lord, I look for the pet avengers every time...

That or being eaten whole by Venom seems pretty irksome.
  • Phillipes
    Phillipes Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    That would be Supernova, because that will kill us all.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    Luke Cage's Righteous Uppercut. Because it would hurt, and worse, you would have the shame of knowing he was right to do it to you.
  • No mentions for...

icon_starlord.png Oldest Trick in the Book ?

icon_quicksilver.png Fists of Fury ?

Surely the winner would have to be an attack that keeps you alive a long time to feel the pain? Probably a psychic attack.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Grantosium wrote:
    No mentions for...

Surely the winner would have to be an attack that keeps you alive a long time to feel the pain? Probably a psychic attack.
    That would be Deadpool's "A Little Off The Top"... he'll slash at you all day, but never really kill you.
  • JVReal wrote:
    Grantosium wrote:
    No mentions for...

That would be Deadpool's "A Little Off The Top"... he'll slash at you all day, but never really kill you.

Was going to go all OCD and say 'unless there are strike tiles' but then I remembered strike tiles don't exist in real life and that I was missing the point.

I feel somewhat safer after remembering that. It's more comforting than you'd expect.

Note to self: Halloween costume idea, enemy strike tile.