What attack would hurt the most in real life?

20three
20three Posts: 371
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
By that I mean, you're walking down this street and this attack happens to you. Not something like Colossal Punch or Thunderous Clap which would just immediately liquefy your body. I think something like Fireball which would at least keep you alive for a few moments before being reduced to ash :/

Comments

• udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Caltrops. On every single step, for the rest of your miserable life.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm painfully envious of Cyclops's pert buttocks, so Mutant Revolutionary.
  • It'd actually be kinda cool to get hit with "Lethal Improvisation."

Not sure if I'd die laughing or from the projectiles first…

Nah, it would probably be the projectiles. icon_e_wink.gificon_lol.gif

DBC
  • Dat Surfer.. opens a singularity up on your tile, and your body is torn to pieces over an infinity of ever slower moments.

I also like to think Doom showing up and hatching his diabolical plot (maybe just having you set up in public wearing only soiled underwear or something).
    Crushing blow there.
  • Unknown
    edited October 2015
    Getting shot repeatedly by Rocket flying through the air after being thrown by Groot, who was first thrown by Colossus.
    "Oh. Yeah."
  • Doc L
    Doc L Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Guys guys guys. You're missing out on the main ones here.

Prehistoric arms.

Furry friends.
  • nwman
    nwman Posts: 331 Mover and Shaker
    Invisible bag of suffocation would suck. Iceman freezing you would hurt. Any slow painful would be much worse then sentry or hulk one shotting you.

Now imagine your Logan and get to try them all / most icon_e_wink.gif
  • Doc L wrote:
    Guys guys guys. You're missing out on the main one here.

Prehistoric arms.

Jeezus, man, I've got to sleep tonight! Why in the name of all that is holy would you bring that one up? icon_eek.gif

**Shudders**

DBC
  • Getting taken for $100 on Starks salary when the anniversary packs were not as great as 17 gold covers.

That hurts most in real life.
  • TheWerebison
    TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    Clearly Ants! Ants! Ants!

Ain't you guys seen Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull?!
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    Getting crushed by FalCap... because you see him coming and you are like oh **** oh **** oh ****...

Opening a birthday present from 4Pool. "Oh, for me? How nice!" Then it blows up in your face like an ACME looney tunes gift.

Being Elektra before they changed Galactus. He blew up the planet, but you somehow dodged it, only to be left alive and suffocating from the lack of atmosphere.

Realizing that you forgot to put your new car in the garage when MoStorm shows up and ruins it with hail damage.

Fighting 3* Spiderman and realizing that he's got you caught in his web, but for some reason he isn't actually attacking you. Why isn't he attacking you?!? It's the waiting, like you know something big is coming, because he's just toying with you. Same thing with Iceman. He freezes you, then like moves on to do something else for awhile, so you think you are safe, and just before you thaw out he comes by and shatters you into hundreds of pieces.

Bagman... those Snarky Remarks really add up to crippling blows to your ego.
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    I used to do the DDQ cover round with a combination of Falcon, Spidey and Punisher. Coming into the last wave I generally had saved an excess of blue and black.

I would web my opponents so they couldn't move, Then throw molitovs at them.

I am a bad person.

(There have also been times when I have used an Iron Fist/Luke Cage combo for lots of black. My opponent is stunned and I just keep punching them. Bonus badness if it is a lady I am beating while they are down. Sorry Moonstone.)
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    After having seen Sue Richards squash someone flat with an invisible force field during civil war I'm inclined to agree that is possibly the worst it can get (can get even scarier if she decides to do it slowly). I don't think I would enjoy seeing Doom summon 7 or 8 demons to come and torment me either
  • Mazza
    Mazza Posts: 41
    Stuns would be annoying to.

Running for the bus *stun* *stun* *stun* there goes my bus icon_e_sad.gif *stun* *stun*
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    Mazza wrote:
    Stuns would be annoying to.

Running for the bus *stun* *stun* *stun* there goes my bus icon_e_sad.gif *stun* *stun*

Hawkeye's stun arrows FTW. You know he could have killed you, but instead he just keeps shooting you full of tranquilizers. And you have no idea where he is shooting you from.
  • Hulkbuster red...if you even feel anything before being obliterated lol
  • stowaway
    stowaway Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    udonomefoo wrote:

Your miserable life will be quite short. A tiny piece of spiked metal is not only potentially lethal to you, it also does an equal amount of damage to all your friends.
  • stowaway wrote:
    udonomefoo wrote:

Your miserable life will be quite short. A tiny piece of spiked metal is not only potentially lethal to you, it also does an equal amount of damage to all your friends.

Also, if your enemies step on them, you take all the pain .
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Come on, guys and gals -- the answer is clearly "Snarky Remark"....

I have feelings too, Bagman! I HAVE FEELINGS TOO.......
  • famousfoxking
    famousfoxking Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    Doc L wrote:
    Furry friends.

You joke, but I've had a squirrel crawl up my leg. Their claws are sharp. I still have nightmares!