New Covers: Cosplay Variants

13»

Comments

• smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    I really, really DON'T like this idea...

Especially that those cosplays are rather lame...
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have to give props to the Gamora cosplayer. That cover was the first one I saw and I just thought “oh, they changed her cover for some reason.” Took until the third look to realize it was cosplay and not art.
  • dkffiv
    dkffiv Posts: 1,039 Chairperson of the Boards
    Going down the list at Marvel:

Medusa - good but she's not in game.

Spider-Man - okay but the proportions make him look like a little kid. Could be worse.

Ant-Man's face / pose don't look heroic. Just looks like a nerd, I wouldn't have used that picture. I think the cosplayer could've pulled it off.

Cap Am - Not looking to shame but the cosplayer doesn't have the rigid jaw needed for Steve. Helm looks goofy but the rest of the costume is nice. Would not have used.

Cap Marvel - I am not personally attracted to this model but I think she did a fantastic job, would definitely use that in game.

DD - the mask looks too big and the eyes appear ****-eyed. Other than that its pretty good, not sure if I would use.

Dr. Strange - like this one too but he's not in game. Also reminds me of Abraham from the Walking Dead.

She Hulk - not bad but I would've preferred more stuff in the background. Would probably use.

Gamora - would prefer if the image was cropped more but this one is pretty good.

IM - proportions are wrong and it looks like a little kid because the head is too big. Also its the wrong armor for the in game IM40, would not have used.

Nova - not bad but not in game.

KK - nice colors background, should definitely have been used.

Spider Gwen - not bad but not in game.

Jean Grey - not bad but fits the costume in game so should probably have been used.

Spider-woman - not bad but not in game.

4hor - not a fan of the tattoo or pose, could probably pull it off with a better picture. Would not use that one.

Thor - model is not in the best shape but I like this one a lot for some reason and would probably use it. Probably because of the background.

Wasp - good but not in game. Good pose and nice background.

Black Bolt - eyes are a little goofy but he's got the pose, would use if in game.

Groot - little small but nice details, would use.

FalCap - model isn't buff enough for that pose and it looks like he's wearing clown shoes. I can't tell if its just a pose/background issue but I wouldn't use that shot.