MPQ Second Year-End Poll - RESULTS

2»

Comments

• Thanks for doing this. I hope your wedding and, well, you know ( icon_e_wink.gif ) gave you some memories to treasure…

guess I'll be the first to say virtually none of the results were surprising.

The consistent cry for non-competitive events stands out, clearly nerfing and stinginess (in its many forms) are still considered bad by a majority of longer-term players, and no one enjoys the Heroics! icon_e_wink.gificon_e_biggrin.gif

Thanks again, congrats again, and cheers!

DBC
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks for doing this. I hope your wedding and, well, you know ( icon_e_wink.gif ) gave you some memories to treasure…

The consistent cry for non-competitive events stands out, clearly nerfing and stinginess (in its many forms) are still considered bad by a majority of longer-term players, and no one enjoys the Heroics! icon_e_wink.gificon_e_biggrin.gif

DBC

Thank you, my wedding was amazing. We're still waiting on pictures from the photographer. Can't wait to post them.. Tons of cool Superhero stuff.

Yeah my polls haven't had too many surprises and the feedback decreases with each poll I post.. I thought this one would have been more interesting but no one has really said anything and I doubt the devs will look into the results. With that said, I think this will be my last poll.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks for doing this. I hope your wedding and, well, you know ( icon_e_wink.gif ) gave you some memories to treasure…

DBC

Thank you, my wedding was amazing. We're still waiting on pictures from the photographer. Can't wait to post them.. Tons of cool Superhero stuff.

Yeah my polls haven't had too many surprises and the feedback decreases with each poll I post.. I thought this one would have been more interesting but no one has really said anything and I doubt the devs will look into the results. With that said, I think this will be my last poll.

What, no-one had pics from their phones? Or were they all playing MPQ during the ceremony?? icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif

Congrats again! And the poll results are pretty neat. I definitely think you should send a link to hi-fi and ice.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:

DBC

What, no-one had pics from their phones? Or were they all playing MPQ during the ceremony?? icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif

Congrats again! And the poll results are pretty neat. I definitely think you should send a link to hi-fi and ice.

I have some pictures, just not enough superhero pictures yet haha. Hopefully I will have them this week.

I only have a couple of friends that player MPQ. They laughed when I told them that I quickly completed DDQ quick when I woke up that morning haha.

Thank you. Maybe I'll send them a link or they could just view my post on their own icon_e_biggrin.gif