Galactus achievement - anticlimactic?

2»

Comments

• smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    I wish the top alliances players were rewarded with a little something extra for putting in so much work for their alliances. Just a little something extra to say hey, "hey you guys were the best of the best in your alliance" might have served to incited the coattails in alliance to try a bit harder.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Magisse wrote:
    [...]
    ...And we all got a Red Hulk cover. Now it *used* to be that I'd have been very happy with this, but as pleased as I am I just can't shake this feeling that we could have just played a normal event and most of us gotten the legendary token (arguably better than the Rulk cover) with a lot less effort.
    [...]
    But here you could get also Legendary Token from individual progression. And tons of Anniversary and Galactus tokens. It was not only 1 Red Hulk cover as a reward.
    I have also ended with 6 round and received incomparable amount of rewards during the Galactus event. And the effort wasn't that much different in my opinion.
  • smoq84 wrote:
    Magisse wrote:
    [...]
    ...And we all got a Red Hulk cover. Now it *used* to be that I'd have been very happy with this, but as pleased as I am I just can't shake this feeling that we could have just played a normal event and most of us gotten the legendary token (arguably better than the Rulk cover) with a lot less effort.
    [...]
    But here you could get also Legendary Token from individual progression. And tons of Anniversary and Galactus tokens. It was not only 1 Red Hulk cover as a reward.
    I have also ended with 6 round and received incomparable amount of rewards during the Galactus event. And the effort wasn't that much different in my opinion.
    But as I said earlier, the legendary and other rewards I got were not influenced by the alliance's play & final score. I'm very happy with the rewards I got for my personal work. I just feel that the alliance reward should be higher for the work we all did to finish 6.

Still, as many others have pointed out the "work" wasn't quite as bad as having to grind and play optimal times as in a normal event. That makes me feel better about the balance, so thanks for pointing it out!
  • If everyone does it, it's not really galactic.

I took my participation rulk anyway.