Master List of 4 Star DDQ Fights with Speculation

Options
13»

Comments

• Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    colwag wrote:

And they managed to remove all the enemy team ups.

Technically they fixed that TU issue at some point during the 1st run, I noticed that when I finally had my chance with Rulk against Hulk.

That had seriously boned me a few times before they fixed that. Glad they did as it was seriously unfair that the AI got to bring along a TU while we couldn't (though I understand why we couldn't.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Looks like the OP needs to be updates as Prof X battled ... Electra? for the 2nd run.
  • TimGunn
    TimGunn Posts: 257 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    finally got my password worked out and updated this! thanks everyone.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    We've done all the known DDQ fights, so it's time to start speculating on what is coming up!
    I just realized that Howard may have to go up against She-Hulk, since A) She's the Three-star reward leading up to Fowl Play and B) Howard's To-Do-list says "Avoid She-Hulk". I suppose it could be Squirrel Girl again though.
    I also have a hunch Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen may get to fight each other, since they have the same color scheme and throw out web tiles.
    Venom might get to fight Carnage for old grudges.
    Nova... Well, that one is pretty open. Captain Marvel has the same color Schedule, one of the Guardians of the Galaxy would probably be thematically accurate.
    I suspect it may be too soon to feature Quake and Punisher, but I could be wrong.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    nova against marvel sounds awful. good luck avoiding absorption.
  • Quebbster
    Options
    TxMoose wrote:
    nova against marvel sounds awful. good luck avoiding absorption.
    Nova is pretty boss one on one as he can just keep sending the opponent airborne.
  • dider152
    dider152 Posts: 263
    Options
    So is the OP going to update his post or not?
  • Quebbster
    Options
    dider152 wrote:
    He was last online a month ago, so don't hold your breath waiting for him...
    Personally, I Think this thread could just as well be unstickied and we could rely on PeterGibbons' thread that has the same info and helpful pointers.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    dider152 wrote:
    He was last online a month ago, so don't hold your breath waiting for him...
    Personally, I Think this thread could just as well be unstickied and we could rely on PeterGibbons' thread that has the same info and helpful pointers.
    Doing that now.
  • dider152
    dider152 Posts: 263
    Options
    ^^Where is the thread you are talking about?
  • Quebbster
    Options
    dider152 wrote:
    ^^Where is the thread you are talking about?
    Here. There are far too many stickied threads in this forum.
  • TimGunn
    Options
    i couldn't get my forum log in to work for a long time, but i'm back now, will update tomorrow.
  • TimGunn
    Options
    okay finally updated!