Red Hulk design

TheWerebison
TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Can I say I am in love with this design? Hulk can look intimidating, but this guy...this guy wants to destroy you. Badly. And he'll enjoy it.

I thought Iceman was nightmare fuel, but...dang. He has, like, a Fullmetal Alchemist vibe going on.

Comments

• Green hulk still beats him, with his Patch Wolverine teammate.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ed McGuinness draws good psycho bruisers.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Any comic pages I'd googled of Red Hulk just creep me out. His personality unsettles me a lot =S
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Red Hulk destroyed me several times in Simulator.. I must say he is def a worthy 4* Hulk. When I was a 2* player I was scared to take on 3* Hulk because of his Anger but now as a 3* player I'm scared of Red Hulk for all of his abilities. They all work very well together.. his purple to green is deadly and quick.. plus his version of Red Anger causes a lot of cascades with little damage.. pair him with Carnage and every round with be a cascade..
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 628 Critical Contributor
    Agreed; great job. I can't wait to build him up and try a buffed Red vs Green hulk-off some day.
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Er, I thought the OP by Werebison simply referred to Red Hulk's design as in his physical design, nothing to do with his skills...

And I agree with the OP. Red Hulk looks legitimately pissed, like he absolutely wants to kill you and everyone you love
  • TheWerebison
    TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    Er, I thought the OP by Werebison simply referred to Red Hulk's design as in his physical design, nothing to do with his skills...

And I agree with the OP. Red Hulk looks legitimately pissed, like he absolutely wants to kill you and everyone you love

Yeah, that was what I was going for. Some got that, but hey. icon_razz.gif
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards

I realized that after I posted about his skills. I agree with the OP, design is great. I love the cover the devs chose for the character.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had no trouble with that node at all ha ha.

All the earlier ones threatened to derail my legendary efforts in this event. Red hulk was simple, use Ares keep collecting green until you have enough to wipe him in one, I did it to him every time.
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor

All the earlier ones threatened to derail my legendary efforts in this event. Red hulk was simple, use Ares keep collecting green until you have enough to wipe him in one, I did it to him every time.

I used XFW against him. Saved Red Hulk until last and then unloaded all of my abilities save SS, let him drop all of those Red countdowns and then SS to erase every one.
  • OneLastGambit

I used XFW against him. Saved Red Hulk until last and then unloaded all of my abilities save SS, let him drop all of those Red countdowns and then SS to erase every one.

I destroyed that node at every attempt without taking more than 30% damage to any character with a team of 90 OBW, 90 CStorm and boosted Ares, really was a piece of cake. OBW steals for storm which you then use to cast wind storm and stuns DPXF (to stop his passive) and collect greens to finish Red Hulk. Thoress never got to use anything except her blue thanks to OBW steals. IF you really get stuck Ares has a deadly yellow when boosted.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

Guess he never used his purple to drain your green?
  • Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    it may be obvious to some but maybe not so much for others, I pulled a RH green and decided to give him a go, you can use him with 3* Hulk, mix with She-Hulk and all you are missing is yellow for rainbow flavored destruction
  • OneLastGambit
    Quebbster wrote:

Guess he never used his purple to drain your green?

Nope because I was too busy matching it to use steal.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards

I just took a look and saw that I would need 69 green to pull that off.

Can someone in red explain why some people get to play events with training wheels on?
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    My solution was to collect enough green and black to nuke the entire enemy team in one turn with KK and Panther, and I'm sure not playing with training wheels.
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    simonsez wrote:

I just took a look and saw that I would need 69 green to pull that off.

Can someone in red explain why some people get to play events with training wheels on?

BillAndTed-article_image_zpsqwsxicuk.jpg
  • blinktag
    blinktag Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    Can I say I am in love with this design? Hulk can look intimidating, but this guy...this guy wants to destroy you. Badly. And he'll enjoy it.

I thought Iceman was nightmare fuel, but...dang. He has, like, a Fullmetal Alchemist vibe going on.

Compared to iceman, pretty much anything would look good.

Sure, hulk looks decent.

I swear he looks pink, though. He'd look better if he weren't so pink.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    blinktag wrote:
    I swear he looks pink, though. He'd look better if he weren't so pink.
    IT'S PURP.....

Oh...

Wrong conversation... Move along!
  • blinktag
    blinktag Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    IceIX wrote:
    IT'S PURP.....

Oh...

Wrong conversation... Move along!

I knew someone would say it.

I'm glad it got to be you!