Who are the MPQ players ?

14567810»

Comments

• garbageman72, 43, Nova Scotia Canada, website QA for a domain registrar.
  • Dwarfsteel
    Dwarfsteel Posts: 55 Match Maker
    36, Southern Alberta, Canada - construction project manager.

First one from my neck of the woods by the looks of it.
  • Coppertouret
    Coppertouret Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    Coppertouret: Amarillo, TX. 26. Truck Driver trying to complete an engineering degree.
  • Rob82092
    Rob82092 Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Rob82092, 23, Peterborough GB, Chemistry Graduate & Professional Problem Solver, currently in outsourced HR compliance.

My Dad (Spartoi, ~50, Sheffield) plays very actively too, but doesn't lurk the forums, so I'm an information relay.

Thanks @ whoever necro'd the thread, this has been pretty interesting to put real lives to the usernames icon_e_smile.gif
  • ArcanaMoon
    ArcanaMoon Posts: 72 Match Maker
    ArcanaMoon, Venezuela, 27 years old, Graphic Designer.
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    CNash, London (UK), 30, software QA engineer.
  • Virus_Type_V
    Virus_Type_V Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    rkd80 wrote:
    Very cool post, never would have guessed at the age distribution and profession variance.

Boston, 35, Software Engineer.

Sorta shows that the game should focus on classic characters rather then new ones that no one really cares for...
  • Marine8394
    Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    rkd80 wrote:
    Very cool post, never would have guessed at the age distribution and profession variance.

Boston, 35, Software Engineer.

Sorta shows that the game should focus on classic characters rather then new ones that no one really cares for...[/quote
    icon_e_surprised.gif what? Give the fan base what it really wants?
  • SpaceBearPig
    SpaceBearPig Posts: 83 Match Maker
    Sweden, 30, sales manager
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Marine8394 wrote:

Sorta shows that the game should focus on classic characters rather then new ones that no one really cares for...[/quote
    icon_e_surprised.gif what? Give the fan base what it really wants?

This here. I read current comics, but the classic characters will always be my favorites. Classic in this case is late 80's to 2005ish. Like with Cyclops. Much prefer his blue/yellow outfit from 90's to the red. Classic, crimson/purple Magneto to white modern. And the big one...... Prof. Xavior's yellow hover chair to regular wheelchair. But that's just my opinion.

IGN : IamTheDanger, North Carolina, mid 30's, private security/Bodyguard/ P.I.
  • rio de janeiro, brazil, 32, system dev and analyst
  • BennettR
    BennettR Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    Long Island New York, 36, retail management. It made me laugh to see so many people in the same age range. I thought I was one of the older guys... Makes me wonder why they've been introducing younger characters...
  • chamber44
    chamber44 Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    Chamber44: Raleigh, NC. 39, communications/marketing
  • TheOncomingStorm
    TheOncomingStorm Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    Hi all,

I just read an old blog post from Demiurge CEO explaining who is the main clients target they was aiming for (Mainly, adults who enjoy videogames but don't have the time to spend for).

I'm exactly that kind of player so it makes me wonder; Is there a lot of players like me ?

So if you don't mind, I would like to know : Who are you ? Of course I'm not asking for personnal information, just : IGN, Country, City, Age, Profession.

So I start :

kingofpopcorn, France, Paris, 34yo, Senior IT consultant.

And you ?

Edit : Nice guys ! Should I merge all your answers in this post ?

The irony is not lost on me that most of the player base he described would not be active on forum.
  • LambadaDave
    LambadaDave Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    LambadaDave / Toronto, Ontario, Canada / 44 / Software support