What would it take to make you happy?

2»

Comments

• nwman
    nwman Posts: 331 Mover and Shaker
    So here's the thing. I've said this before and every day on here I'm proven right. It doesn't matter what they do or what they give you. There will always be people that are not happy. Be happy for what you have and what you get. There are a lot of other popular and successful games out there that do little to nothing in the way of compensation for things like outages and bugs. We have it pretty good for the most part.

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

But also

"You can fool some people some times but you cant fool all the people all the time"
    icon_e_smile.gif

How close does more ISO sound to most?
  • Handoftheking26
    Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    I agree with above....owning up and apologizing always go a long way with adults. But a legendary token wouldn't hurt either icon_eek.gif
  • My only real complaint was failure to communicate the mechanics of a brand new event....running once.....for the release of a new character.

If you are going to come up with something completely different from what is typically done in the past, I think you need to let people know exactly how it will work without forcing people to try and figure out optimal play strategy as they are already playing through the event. ESPECIALLY when people are counting on a progression reward with an absolute max that drops with every loss.

I'm already pretty happy. But I would be a lot happier if they gave us the details on what exactly is changing in the next Galactus run before it starts. I'm debating hopping alliances to try and get all 3 covers, but I need to know exactly what to expect before it starts.
  • Handoftheking26
    Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Achievable legendary tokens for players who don't already have 4* rosters would be epic. 1300 on pvp is a joke, and you still could get IW....ouch
  • Achievable legendary tokens for players who don't already have 4* rosters would be epic. 1300 on pvp is a joke, and you still could get IW....ouch
    That is what the PvE tokens are for.
  • djpt05
    djpt05 Posts: 178
    I'm never happy.
  • Katai
    Katai Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    What would make me happy?

A reason to play after this event is over.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    I want more Dino covers!

I started last anniversary, and sold Dino covers not knowing I would never get them again.

I hit my 356, 366, 367 days about a week before the anniversary, and I've only pulled 1 DDino cover the entire Anniversary so far, and that was from my season 10 pack.

I am earning all the tokens I can, I'm buying the Daily Deal every day...

If I only get 1 Dino during the entire Anniversary, the only time he's available, I'll be very sad.

More DDino's for me, will make me very happy.