That's more like it!

2»

Comments

• JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    I got a rock (I don't mean The Thing, either).
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 493 Mover and Shaker
    Ares and 2 star Storm from the 'gift' tokens for me. Nothing new to see here...
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    n25philly wrote:
    I've done well with the anniversary even before the change. I've mostly 2* but on my two accounts got some good stuff too.

Android before the change: Vision, Mistique, X-Force Wolverine & 600 hp

After: only opened two and not the gift ones yet and got 2* BW andNOPE thor.

On PC before: Star lord, 3* Cap * 3* Thor

With the two gifts I got 2* storm (already maxed out) and Antman

It's a shame though that I really need 3*'s not 4's

Moderator edit: removed offensive/defamatory term. -DayvBang

Did the gift token on my android and got vision and 2* cap. Then redeemed the 1 standard token from round 1 of simulator and got a 3* cap
  • notamutant
    notamutant Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    I had a 5 purple cover Devil Dino coming into the event. Today I drew two purple devil dino covers. Green only has 1 cover and red 3. Sigh, I guess he will never be covered.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    OK so now since the odds change it looks more like this for me:

5 tokens
    1x Kingpin yellowflag.png
    4 x 2*

Even though it's only a slight improvement I'm just giddy to not get anymore MHawkeyes. None since the odds change ! Yay!
  • DayvBang wrote:
    colwag wrote:
    Before the token changes, I got a icon_squirrelgirl.pngyellowflag.png

After, I got a icon_squirrelgirl.pngpurpleflag.png

I think they're trying to tell me something.

(That something is I'm nuts.)
    That's acorny joke.
    I can't stop pecan at this thread. You just walnut beat the humor of the MPQ forumites.

(Austin Powers smiles.)
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    My favorite part of these kind of threads is they would still exist if the devs just said they increased odds but didn't really. (and odds weren't visible obviously)

Random distribution is fun.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    My favorite part of these kind of threads is they would still exist if the devs just said they increased odds but didn't really. (and odds weren't visible obviously)

Random distribution is fun.

Very true it's literally impossible for us to know if the odds had been altered. My run of 11 MHawkeyes and 9 Ms Marvels though abruptly ended when the devs said they changed the odds and instantly I never say either of those two characters again. Probably coincidence but the results is the same - I've not opened an MHawkeye or Ms Marvel since. So happy me.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Friends, mpqplayers, countrypersons, I come to you with such a harrowing tale of woe as would shrivel the souls of all who hear it (hence this is typed and not recorded).

THE DINO IS A LIE.

For I have fought the pvps, toiled through the pves, bought the daily Moonstones and other such rites as we are told would please the Devil Dinosaur, gained every single token possible in every single way available, opened the season 10pack and nay, even purchased an extra 10pack in hopes of appeasing his tiny-armed wrath...

... and I have beheld exactly ZERO dinos. No more, possibly less. I fear my poor dino that I painstakingly tended all year from last anniversary might even shrink were I to leave him unattended.

Tell me, please, what is a poor, hapless tinykitty to do? For mercy, please free Dino from this accursed anniversary pen and let him dance freely in regular tokens and awards as dinos are meant to be.

I am in despair. I need 1 green and 2 reds, and I see the clock ticking down, down, down...
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    My post-odds-change 10 pack from pvp progression:

9 2 star.png
    redflag.pngicon_blackwidow.png

icon_arrow.gif

I've never used that arrow emoticon before, it means get the F out of here with that garbage, right?