Thank God for simulator

2»

Comments

• I like it. Not that hard to play, but with good old strategy thoughts I made nearly all missions. What a relaxing event. icon_lol.gif
  • cyineedsn
    cyineedsn Posts: 361 Mover and Shaker
    I managed to do a clear in 30 min. the iceman/thing/sw node for me was up to level 258. One things for sure I'll never be able to get anywhere near 10 minutes to clear sigh.
  • Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    cyineedsn wrote:
    I managed to do a clear in 30 min. the iceman/thing/sw node for me was up to level 258. One things for sure I'll never be able to get anywhere near 10 minutes to clear sigh.

Yeah, 10 minutes is impossible. That's 1 minute per node. It takes 15 seconds just to choose characters and load the board.

Even for the nodes capped at level 40ish, I'd be lucky to clear the node in a minute.

Edit:

I'll also note that Simulator is normally a PVE that I skip. Even I am saying thank god for simulator at this point.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    I know some people hate the simulator but I actually don't mind it. I've done my first clear already (except the Cyclops node - damn you Galactus!) and now I can relax and wait for my refresh. took me 10 mins so people who say they spend an hour clearing each refresh I'd like to know what you spend an hour doing?

Something to do that I can actually accomplish yay! icon_e_biggrin.gif

and I got a standard token from a node reward and it turned into a shiny gold Steve Rodgers (my pulls from anniversary/galactus tokens had yielded 20 2* characters)

how did you do a clear in 10 mins.. It takes me 2 to 3 hours to do a clear...

Play a nod, go to the bathroom, play a nod, take the dog for a walk , play a nod go to the bathroom, Play a nod look at what i just made in the bathroom.. play a nod fall asleep cause the game is so boring, wake up screaming thinking it all was a nightmare but it wasnt

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • Phillipes
    Phillipes Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    Last node for 1 sub is 305 for me. Quite hard actualy. It is ofc labeled "normal".
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    Hate to sound negative but I'm totally despising that I consistantly get rewarded redcrit.png boost after every match. Just give me iso8.png ! icon_evil.gif
  • sc0ville
    sc0ville Posts: 115 Tile Toppler
    Phillipes wrote:
    Last node for 1 sub is 305 for me. Quite hard actualy. It is ofc labeled "normal".

365 for me, and that node alone takes 10 minutes.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    sc0ville wrote:
    Phillipes wrote:

365 for me, and that node alone takes 10 minutes.

306 here, and a healthy challenge for a satisfying reward. What a pleasant break from Galactus.
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    After Galactus, Simulator could erase random paycheck deposits from my bank account, and I'd STILL be happy Simulator was here instead of Galactus.....
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    One thing I noticed is that my scaling seems to be down quite a bit - I don't remember it being quite this easy. I wonder if all those wipes against Galactus lowered my scaling?
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Think I shot myself in the foot. Last node on round 2 has wiped me out twice ha ha.

I did manage around 10 mins to clear the first round, it's been 3 hours on this one and I can't clear it it. My original point was that all the prizes in this event are achievable for a 2* roster guy like me, yep it requires a bit of grinding on the easier nodes but still achievable. Galactus was achievable for only the most elite of players/alliances. I'd hate to have been a new player and the first event I played was Galactus, I think I would've quit the game.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    I love simulator normally. This one is just determined to give me nothing but crit boosts, standard tokens and 40 iso. I'm going to be playing just the minimum to get my legendary token.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    I love simulator normally. This one is just determined to give me nothing but crit boosts, standard tokens and 40 iso. I'm going to be playing just the minimum to get my legendary token.

I think I Must be getting everyone elses Iso I keep getting 1000 iso per match a lot of the time. The min iso Ive had I think is 400