Do not double reward those who complete this event

2»

Comments

• Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    mjh wrote:
    Raffoon wrote:
    mjh wrote:
    You are literally saying don't compensate part of the playerbase because the developers screwed the pooch. How hard is it for you to understand your own statement?

You sound like an edgy high school anarchist.
    nope, you missed the point again. edited original post with more context.

if they are going to compensate part of the playerbase because developers screwed the pooch, they need to compensate the entire playerbase

That's the part that is missing from your original post. You're not saying "Don't just compensate these people, compensate everyone". You're saying "Don't compensate these people". You missed the second half.
    Thought that was understood but i'll edit original post

OK, I agree with the statement that all players should be compensated.

I will also note that in the now edited OP clipping out the first bullet point of the quote where they also compensated all the alliances that got to round 7 is just a tad shady, but at least the link is also there for reference.

I still feel like the emphasis should be trying to pull everyone's compensation up, not pulling down others' compensation.
  • Talahamut
    Talahamut Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Don't worry, nobody's completing this anyway.

...incorrect...
  • mjh
    mjh Posts: 708 Critical Contributor
    Raffoon wrote:
    I will also note that in the now edited OP clipping out the first bullet point of the quote where they also compensated all the alliances that got to round 7 is just a tad shady, but at least the link is also there for reference.
    Bullet point 1 was a 10pk to all players which was just 7,500 iso8.png for most. I didn't want to get into that because that type of compensation is extremely disrespectful as 1 guy gets some 4* covers and others get 0. Basically awarding RNG luck as compensation. Like I said, it's a different discussion, can see how it could be seen as shady but I don't want to get into how 10pks are the worst.