Today's 4* DDQ Match (4hor vs Rags) Success Rates

Comments

• fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got him down to 2k with my 90 1/4/3, my best attempts of the morning, I've since boosted her to 110 and haven't come close
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    5/2/2 Lady Thor took five tries. Had to get a good board. Not a great one mind you, just one that wasn't 75% green and 25% purple and team up tiles. Used blue twice, yellow once and red twice all in one turn to drop him. Took awhile to hoard all that AP.

Snagged a Xpool purple! 4th cover 1/2/1
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Won on my first attempt with a 4/3/3 level 206 4Thor. I didn't use any boosts. Very blue heavy board to start and I denied green and red while building up enough for 2 stuns and 2 Smites. That was enough to win.

Got a JG purple from the token so I was very happy with that.
  • Level 125 4/3/2 3rd try without boost, smited him before he had just enough greentile.png to finish me off icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Ralph-Wiggum
    Ralph-Wiggum Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    0 for 3 with my level 94 2/1/1. Haven't even come close. Like the previous matches, it seems like this one is more dependent one which covers you have as much as it is how many covers you have.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    5/3/4 250 - beat it first time with ~550 health remaining (whew!)

Typical boost colors I need and all color match damage as high as possible.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    My 1/1/2 continues the anniversary theme of events I have no chance in hell of winning.

Screw this game.
  • dswan3rd
    dswan3rd Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    LVL 94, 1/2/1...no chance in hell, but still better than fighting Galactus... icon_lol.gif
  • Rusalka
    Rusalka Posts: 155
    Took four tries because I kept getting the most horrible boards, but eventually my 2/3/4 level 150 Thor came through.

And then the token gave me a blue Silver Surfer, putting him at 1/0/1. I think I would've rather had a 4-star.
  • xequalsy
    xequalsy Posts: 231
    Tried an untold amount of times, boosting R/Y and B/P AP. My 5/2/1 Thor finally took Rags down. I had to save up enough AP for 2 Smites, and then luckily enough was able to match a charged tile on Red to Smite again, right before Rags would have killed me with his Red.

Got a PX cover, so I've now finally collected all of the 3*s and all of the 4*s.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got it on the 3rd or 4th try with a 5/1/4 level 165 Thor. Really bad boards the first few runs.

Got Deadpool which is 1k ISO for me. As others have said, still better than Galactus.
  • CrimsonHulk
    CrimsonHulk Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    edited October 2015
    My Lvl. 188 4/1/5 Thoress won on her first try, of course I used an r/y, b/p and all AP boost for it. Was able to start the stun chain within two turns, after that it was just a matter of landing enough reds to double cast Smite. Rags barely had enough time to scratch her.

As a reward for the easiest 4* fight for me so far my legendary token gave me a...Thoress blue, so that was anticlimactic.
  • Ctenko
    Ctenko Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    0/4. My level 70 2/0/1 4hor is having just a speck of trouble with the murderous cybethor. But I am having WAY more fun doing this almost impossible task compared to Galactus. I did like 8 k damage last attempt. Feels good.
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    Took me 4 tries with 181 1/4/4. I did not use boosts at first and did not get very far before he started spamming powers. With boosts and a good board I finally won pretty easily.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't have a 4* Thor but jabbing at the recruit heroes button was still more fun than Galactus.
  • 5/2/2 lvl 132 lost my first attempt in a grueling battle, win the second with 462 HP left.
  • san
    san Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    so far 0 for 6. My 172 1/4/3 Thor's damage output simply isn't enough to take down Rags.

[EDIT] The thread must have given me some luck. After posting, played once more, all boosts. Killed him. Had 276 health left, so it was close, but done now. Antman yellow, certainly better than my last (IW green!).
  • Gowaderacer
    Gowaderacer Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Easiest 4* DDQ for me by far. First try, no boosts, very little health gone...for a green XFW that I didn't need. icon_cry.gif
  • Ludaa
    Ludaa Posts: 542
    If it makes anyone feel better, my 535 lvl 255 GT lost to him. He cascaded blue every other turn and wore me down icon_e_sad.gif
  • blinktag
    blinktag Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    1/2/1 at the soft cap of 94.

In addition to being thoroughly outclassed, yellow is a null power against rags. It does nothing.

Null powers in a 1v1 bout is, like so many other things this week, awful design.