Anniversary - success or failure?

2»

Comments

• IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Is this a trick question? Successful at alienating the player base so masses quit and the servers can cope next time? Yes. Otherwise no.
  • TOFU3
    TOFU3 Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Legendary token in Anniversary Progression is the only thing I want in this event. Anniversary Token? Who cares? icon_question.gificon_question.gif
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tokens: TOTAL failure (this was the best part of last year's anniversary, and why everybody remembers it fondly). This years are a pale imitation of what we had last year.
    Galaktus Event: It looks it could have been really fun, but in its current state it is also a failure (server problems, lockeds even when clear, 3turn that is a 2turn-> very hard, etc.)
    Communication: TOTAL FAILURE. This is the worst. With so many problems we just got a small post about it and nothing else.

So I am very sad to say, FAILURE icon_e_sad.gif

PS: I hope some things can get solved, but I doubt nobody is going to get to last round of Galaktus, and I doubt they are going to change chances for the tokens.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Anniversary just started and so many bad comments?
    I like the Galactus Hungers event - waiting 7 hours for refresh is good if you want to have another live outside MPQ icon_e_wink.gif
    Till now I have already won new Cyclops and Devil Dino from the tokens.
    And I haven't even started playing PvP.
  • Mazza
    Mazza Posts: 41
    Galactus is unbeatable to me now. No pay offs. 2 turn tiles. Because of the outage I went from round 1 to round 4.
    I'm not enjoying it,.

Sounds like failure to me.
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Have you even tried black vortex? you have to deal with the same nodes again and again and to top off that, you ll get no isos for your fights.. literally nothing.. talk about success.. icon_cry.gif
  • loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    We got the ISO boosts
    You did? I haven't seen any yet. Still just getting 20 ISO for everything.
  • Complete failure. Doesn't matter I bring my biggest and baddest, with a **** board I'm dead by round 4. Not even fun. I think this event is galactus devouring the entire game because I for one and done after this garbage. This is supposed to be a celebration so think whats going to happen when they're bored with only whales left
  • This event was created to sell health packs.
    This is one of the worst events I've seen in this game.
    Tokens drops are awful.

Huge Failure.
  • SuperRecoome
    SuperRecoome Posts: 59 Match Maker
    Well, it's gotten me to play more. I played this morning for about half an hour before work and won almost 4k ISO in Black Vortex/Galactus
    The double ISO is GREAT and honestly is more in line where ISO should be normally now that 4 stars are the new flavor of the month and with 5 stars looming, yeah the ISO flow is normally horrible. Tokens are odds wise at least, trash, Though I got a good first pull and could now buy 1 a day at 50 HP and still come out ahead, (I probably won't though) Plus the whole role out was awful. For me personally right now, I wouldn't say success or failure yet. It is somewhere in between, and could swing either way depending on what they do for compensation for the issues, and whether or not they up the token rates. They wouldn't even have to adjust them much, lower two star odds and maybe add health packs in the draw. I'd be cool with that since Galactus at later rounds eats them like candy.