Let's just make up movesets for random characters!

Options
slantedandenchanted
slantedandenchanted Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
Hey guys! So I saw a couple other topics of people making up movesets for videogame/dc/movies/etc. and seeing how unlikely it is that they'd even be done through another game(licensing, rights, etc. is expeeeeeensive!!) this topic is really just for fun. This is a topic where anyone can post ANY CHARACTER and make up a moveset for them. Other posters give their thoughts, and we imagine what it'd be like if they teamed up with our X-Force Wolverine and X-Force Deadpool!

Here's my movesets!

180-325x500.jpg
star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
Rick Grimes

Attacks:

yellowflag.pngPassive Keep it together!: Rick shows true leadership as he keeps his allies together in one shape. Before the enemy uses an ability create two strength 55 yellow protect tiles.
2 Covers: Creates strength 75 protect tiles
3 Covers: Creates strength 125 protect tiles
4 Covers: Creates three strength 300 protect tile
5 Covers: Creates four strength 300 protect tiles.
MAX LEVEL 3 COVERS: Creates strength 275 protect tiles
MAX LEVEL 4 COVERS: Creates three strength 500 protect tiles
MAX LEVEL 5 COVERS: Creates four strength 500 protect tiles.

blackflag.png 8 AP Steady aim: Rick steadies his gun and aims right at the enemy's head before firing. Create a 3-turn Black countdown tile that deals 700 damage and drains the enemy team of 1 black AP.
2 Covers: Damage increased to 950. Drains the enemy team of 2 black AP.
3 Covers: Damage increased to 1400 and countdown reduced to 2-turns. Drains the enemy team of 3 black AP.
4 Covers: Damage increased to 1785 and drains enemy team of 4 black AP.
5 Covers: Damage increased to 2000 and drains the enemy team of 5 black AP.
MAX LEVEL 3 COVERS: 3797 Damage
MAX LEVEL 4 COVERS: 4500 Damage
MAX LEVEL 5 COVERS: 4700 Damage.

redflag.png 9 AP Payback: An eye for an eye, Rick turns the tide of the battle against the enemy. Deals 300 damage to the enemy team and Creates two strength 75 red attack tiles. Creates five more if any of your ally's health is below 50%
2 Covers: Deals 415 damage and Creates strength 95 attack tiles.
3 Covers: Deals 615 damage and Creates strength 125 attack tiles.
4 Covers: Deals 815 damage and Creates strength 150 attack tiles.
5 Covers: Deals 900 damage and Creates strength 185 attack tiles.
MAX LEVEL 3 COVERS: 900 Damage.
MAX LEVEL 4 COVERS: 1000 Damage.
MAX LEVEL 5 COVERS: 1200 Damage

51XXTMWT9PL._SL500_.jpg
star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
Son Goku

Attacks:

blueflag.png 12 AP Kamehameha: The legendary attack! Destroys 2 rows and deals 1015 damage. Deals an additional 500 damage and creates a strength 45 strike tile if a friendly super saiyan tile is on the board.
2 Covers: 2000 base damage. Creates 3 strength 90 strike tiles if a friendly super saiyan tile is on the board.
3 Covers: 3000 base damage. Deals an additional 900 damage and creates four strength 125 strike tiles if a friendly super saiyan tile is on the board.
4 Covers: Destroys 3 rows and deals 4000 base damage. Deals an additional 1500 damage when super saiyan tile is on the board and creates 5 strength 200 strike tiles.
5 Covers. Deals 5000 base damage. Deals an additional 1800 damage when super saiyan tile is on the board.

yellowflag.png 8 AP Charge Ki: Goku charges up his Ki to unleash power! Transforms a chosen basic tile into a 2-turn countdown tile which generates 1 blue AP each turn its active and when activated turns 3 random basic tiles into red tiles.
2 Covers: Transforms 4 basic tiles into red tiles.
3 Covers: Transforms 5 basic or enemy strike tiles into basic red tiles
4 Covers: Transforms 8 basic or enemy strike, or protect tiles into basic red tiles.
5 Covers: Transforms 10 basic or enemy strike, or protect tiles into basic red tiles.

redflag.png 8 AP Kaiou-Ken/Super Saiyan: Goku focuses his energy into a whole new form! Turns a random basic red tile into a 3-turn Red countdown tile. As long as this tile is on the board, increase all of Goku's damage by 90 and each time Goku makes a match increase a special tile by 71 points. If you have at least 12 red AP, consume all AP then creates a yellow 3-turn countdown tile. As long as this tile is on the board, create a red, blue, or yellow charged tile as well as increasing all of Goku's damage by 100.
2 Covers: Increase Goku's damage by 105. 200 in super saiyan form. Increases special tiles by 90 points whenever Goku makes a match.
3 Covers: Increase Goku's damage by 150. 300 in super saiyan form. Creates two charged tiles in super saiyan form. Increases special tiles by 115 points whenever Goku makes a match.
4 Covers: Increases countdown time to 4-turns. Increase Goku's damage by 180. 400 in super saiyan form. Increases special tiles by 125 points whenever Goku makes a match.
5 Covers: Increases countdown time to 5-turns. Increase Goku's damage by 250. 500 in super saiyan form. Increases special tiles by 175 points whenever Goku makes a match.

Comments

• GundamY
    GundamY Posts: 182
    Options
    Heh, my turn then! Since I completed the Devil May Cry trio based on Marvel VS Capcom 3, I would also like to introduce fighters from Resident Evil (A.K.A. "Biohazard" in Japan). This is just testing the waters on villains because we got plenty of heroes, but not enough villains. Let's give a warm welcome to Albert Wesker!

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngAlbert Wesker (Resident Evil)

resident_evil_comic_book_2_by_ryuk124-d4lut8r.jpg

blackflag.pngPhantom Dance - blacktile.png 11 AP: Wesker moves faster than the human eye can follow. Shuffle 16 normal tiles on the board. If Wesker makes a match from this ability, create an attack tile with 62 strength.

Max level: Shuffle 28 normal tiles on the board. If Wesker makes a match from this ability, create 3 Attack tiles with 175 strength each.

purpleflag.pngGlobal Saturation - purpletile.png 13 AP: With money and connections, Wesker's agenda on spreading the T-Virus always goes according to schedule. If there is at least 3 Strike tiles on the board, convert 1 Strike Tile into a black tile.

Max level: If there are at least 6 special tiles on the board, convert both friendly and enemy special tiles into the following tiles according to its type:
      Countdown Tiles are converted into critical tiles.
      Attack tiles are converted into red tiles.
      Shield Tiles are converted into black tiles.
      Strike Tiles are converted into purple tiles.

redflag.pngSavage Strike - redtile.png 8 AP: No human on earth can match the ferocious beast-like fighting style Wesker honed with his own mutated body. Deal 290 damage to an enemy target and create 1 Strike tile with 78 strength.

Max level: Deal 2700 damage to an enemy target and create 3 Strike tiles with 120 strength each.
  • slantedandenchanted
    edited October 2015
    Options
    GundamY wrote:
    Heh, my turn then! Since I completed the Devil May Cry trio based on Marvel VS Capcom 3, I would also like to introduce fighters from Resident Evil (A.K.A. "Biohazard" in Japan). This is just testing the waters on villains because we got plenty of heroes, but not enough villains. Let's give a warm welcome to Albert Wesker!

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngAlbert Wesker (Resident Evil)

resident_evil_comic_book_2_by_ryuk124-d4lut8r.jpg

blackflag.pngPhantom Dance - blacktile.png 11 AP: Wesker moves faster than the human eye can follow. Shuffle 16 normal tiles on the board. If Wesker makes a match from this ability, create an attack tile with 62 strength.

Max level: Shuffle 28 normal tiles on the board. If Wesker makes a match from this ability, create 3 Attack tiles with 175 strength each.

purpleflag.pngGlobal Saturation - purpletile.png 13 AP: With money and connections, Wesker's agenda on spreading the T-Virus always goes according to schedule. If there is at least 3 Strike tiles on the board, convert 1 Strike Tile into a black tile.

Max level: If there are at least 6 special tiles on the board, convert both friendly and enemy special tiles into the following tiles according to its type:
      Countdown Tiles are converted into critical tiles.
      Attack tiles are converted into red tiles.
      Shield Tiles are converted into black tiles.
      Strike Tiles are converted into purple tiles.

redflag.pngSavage Strike - redtile.png 8 AP: No human on earth can match the ferocious beast-like fighting style Wesker honed with his own mutated body. Deal 290 damage to an enemy target and create 1 Strike tile with 78 strength.

Max level: Deal 2700 damage to an enemy target and create 3 Strike tiles with 120 strength each.

Nice one!

Here's another!

mass_effect_3_conceptart_B8FXx.jpg
    Commander Shepard

Attacks:

blackflag.png(Passive) Natural Leadership: Commander Shepard's natural leadership proves effective in ANY battle situation. Each time the team makes a team-up tile match, Shepard deals an additional 205 damage to the target enemy and turns a single basic tile into a friendly strength 25 attack, strike, or protect tile.
    2 Covers: Deals an additional 500 damage to the target enemy when a tutile.png tile is matched and creates a single strength 75 attack, strike, or protect tile.
    3 Covers: Deals an additional 600 damage to the target enemy when a tutile.png tile is matched and creates strength 100 attack, strike, or protect tile.
    4 Covers: Deals an additional 750 damage to the target enemy when a tutile.png tile is matched and creates a single strength 125 attack, strike, or protect tile.
    5 Covers: Deals an additional 850 damage to the target enemy and creates two strength 150 attack, strike, or protect tiles.

redflag.png 6 AP Assault, Light Artillery: Shepard utilizes the power of submachine guns and rain hell on your enemies with a storm of bullets. Deals 815 damage to the target enemy and Creates a 2-turn countdown tile which continues to deal 815 damage each turn it's active. As long as this countdown tile is on the board, this ability becomes "Assault, Shotgun"
    2 Covers: Countdown increased to 3-turns. Deals 1100 damage(Including the countdown tile)
    3 Covers: Shepard now utilizes Assault Rifles. Deals 1200 damage(Including the countdown tile) and countdown tile increased to 4-turns.
    4 Covers: Countdown increased to 5-turns.
    5 Covers: Countdown increased to 6-turns.

6 AP Assault, Shotgun: Shepard moves himself closer to the enemy and unleashes the power of his "boomstick" destroy Light Artillery countdown tile and Deals 550 damage to the enemy team and 900 damage to the target enemy then creates a 2-turn countdown tile which continues to deal 550 damage to the enemy team and 950 damage to the target enemy each turn it's active. As long as this countdown tile is on the board, this ability becomes "Omni-Blade"
    2 Covers: Countdown increased to 3-turns and deals 800 damage to the enemy team, and 1200 damage to the target enemy.
    3 Covers: Countdown increased to 4-turns and deals 900 damage to enemy team, and 1500 damage to the target enemy each turn the countdown tile is active.
    4 Covers: Countdown decreased to 3-turns but deals 1000 damage to the enemy team, 2000 damage to the target enemy.
    5 Covers: Deals 1125 damage to the enemy team and 2275 damage to the target enemy.

6 AP Omni-Blade: Shepard puts the guns away and whips out his Omni-tool to unleash a holographic blade which slices the enemy away! Destroys any of Shepard's countdown tiles and deals 1255 damage to the target enemy and recovers 2 yellowtile.png AP. Also destroys all friendly protect tiles dealing an additional 65 damage for each tile destroyed.
    2 Covers: Deals 1950 damage and recovers 3 yellowtile.png AP. Deals an additional 105 damage for each tile destroyed.
    3 Covers: Deals 2100 damage and recovers 4 yellowtile.png AP. Deals an additional 125 damage for each tile destroyed.
    4 Covers: Deals 2700 damage and recovers 5 yellowtile.png AP. Deals an additional 155 damage for each tile destroyed.
    5 Covers: Deals 3500 damage and recovers 6 yellowtile.png AP. Deals an additional 250 damage for each tile destroyed.

yellowflag.png 10 AP Holographic Shields: Shepard powers his holographic Shields on. Creates five strength 25 protect tiles.
    2 Covers: Costs 1 less AP and creates strength 45 protect tiles.
    3 Covers: Costs 1 less AP and creates strength 65 protect tiles.
    4 Covers: Costs 1 less AP and creates strength 95 protect tiles.
    5 Covers: Costs 1 less AP and creates six strength 105 protect tiles.
  • slantedandenchanted
    Options
    Whew! I sure did work hard on the Shepard one...even though I have like ten other things that I actually REALLY NEED to do! Hahaahahaha! I just got into it!
  • GundamY
    Options
    Whew! I sure did work hard on the Shepard one...even though I have like ten other things that I actually REALLY NEED to do! Hahaahahaha! I just got into it!

Well I'll be damned... You just got yourself a major rival for speculating characters! I'll get you another character ready...

icon_twisted.gifSOON... icon_twisted.gif
  • ErikPeter
    ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I've been playing some D3 lately, so here goes. Just off the top of my head.

Diablo-3-Monk.jpgnpxo

Monk (Diablo 3) yellowflag.pngpurpleflag.pngredflag.png

yellowflag.pngShenlong's Spirit
    (PASSIVE) The Monk's blows flow from one to the next, gaining strength. Increase this character's damage by 14 for each Yellow AP in your reserve.
    (PASSIVE) If your team has 30 Yellow AP, immediately drain it and create 2 Strength 280 Strike tiles.

Max level: Damage increased by 60 per Yellow AP in reserve. Reserve drain creates 3 Strength 920 Strike tiles.

purpleflag.pngFists of Thunder 7 purpletile.png AP
    Deal 150 damage and shatters 2 yellow basic tiles, dealing damage and gaining AP.

Max level: Deals 680 damage and shatters 5 yellow basic tiles.

redflag.pngSeven-Sided Strike 12 redtile.png AP
    Deals 377 damage to a random opponent seven times.

Max level: 1077 damage.
  • ErikPeter
    Options
    TdGUBCZ.jpg?1

Anwen (Clash of Heroes)

redflag.pngArrow Storm 14 redtile.png AP
    Deals 2000 damage (at max level) to the target and destroys a chosen column of tiles. Destroyed tiles do not deal damage or generate AP.
      Rank 2: Deals 2600 damage.
      Rank 3: Destroy basic tiles in adjacent columns as well.
      Rank 4: Deals 3700 damage.
      Rank 5: Deals 5200 damage and destroys all tiles in the selected column and adjacent columns.

greenflag.pngSylvan Hunter
      (Passive) Whenever your team makes a green match, add one 1-turn Countdown tile to the board that deals 600 damage.

Max level: Deals 1800 damage.

blueflag.pngDruids 7 bluetile.png AP
      Creates a 2-turn countdown tile. When activated, deals 700 damage and increase the timers on all enemy Countdown tiles by 2.

Max level: Deals 2000 damage to the enemy team and increases enemy countdowns by 4.
    • slantedandenchanted
      Options
      Arrow-comic-DC-portada.jpg

Oliver Queen (The Green Arrow)

Attacks:

blackflag.png(Passive) You have failed this City!: Thanks to spending five years on a hellish island, Oliver's combat proficiency excels throughout the fight as he takes down foe after foe. Each time an enemy is defeated, create 3 strength 55 strike tiles and drains the enemy of 2 black, green, or red AP.
      2 Covers: Creates 4 strength 75 strike tiles
      3 Covers: Creates 5 strength 125 strike tiles and steals 2 black, green, or red AP from the enemy team.
      4 Covers: Creates 6 strength 200 strike tiles.
      5 Covers: Creates 7 strength 255 strike tiles and steals 3 black, green, or red AP from the enemy team.

redflag.png 8 AP Trick Arrow: Oliver resorts to using multiple trick arrows to incapacitate and trick his foe! Stuns the target for 1 turn and creates a 2-turn countdown tile which destroys a 2x3 block of tiles dealing 95 damage for each tile destroyed.
      2 Covers: Now destroys a 2x4 block of tiles.
      3 Covers: Countdown reduced to 1 turn.
      4 Covers: Now destroys a 3x5 block of tiles and deals 250 damage for each tile destroyed. +1 AP cost.
      5 Covers: Now destroys a 3x6 block of tiles. +1 AP cost.

greenflag.png 6 AP Quickshot: Oliver quickly delivers an arrow right towards the enemy's head! Deals 550 damage and turns any selected tile into a critical tile. If you have at least 12 black AP, reduce the countdown for a single friendly countdown tile by 1.
      2 Covers: Deals 700 damage
      3 Covers: Deals 850 damage.
      4 Covers: Deals 955 damage and reduces the countdown for two friendly countdown tiles by 1.
      5 Covers: Deals 1200 damage and reduces the countdown for three friendly countdown tiles by 1.
    • slantedandenchanted
      Options
      GundamY wrote:

Well I'll be damned... You just got yourself a major rival for speculating characters! I'll get you another character ready...

Soooo where's that character? icon_e_biggrin.gif
    • GundamY
      Options
      GundamY wrote:

Soooo where's that character? icon_e_biggrin.gif

Sorry about that, been meaning to dig up some posts that people have missed. Since you made Arrow's movelist, I made The Flash! And he is what Quicksilver should have been in this game IMO:

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngThe Flash (Scarlet Speedster)

02983f42a0e5967b8997b606646eeac7_xl.jpg

redflag.pngFastest Man Alive: Barry Allen can run so fast that he creates vortexes around his enemies. Deal 600 damage to the enemy team and stun them by 1 turn.

Max Level: The enemy team are now choking for air as the Flash traps them in an electrifying vortex. Deal 2500 damage to the enemy team and stun them by 5 turns. Flash deal an additional 500 damage for every stunned enemy.

yellowflag.pngSpeed Force (Passive): This extra-dimensional energy has chosen the Flash to become a conduit of its power. Every time Flash makes a yellow match, create 3 charged.png (Red Charged Tiles).

Max Level: If there are at least 5 Charged Tiles on the board, Flash can create 1 yellowcrit.png (Critical Tile) for every time a yellow match has been made.

purpleflag.pngForensic Reading: Flash zips around to exploit potential weaknesses using his CSI knowledge combined with hyperspeed reflexes and analysis. Convert 1 enemy-owned tile into 1 charged.png (Red Charged Tile).

Max Level: Convert a maximum of 3 enemy-owned tiles into 2 charged.png (Red Charged Tiles) and a Critical Tile. If there are at least 6 Charged Tiles on the board, Flash destroy all Charged Tiles on the board and gains Red AP in proportion to the Charged Tiles that are destroyed. (i.e. 1 Charged Tile = 3 AP, therefore 6 Red Charged Tiles = 18 Red AP)

So, is this Flash much better than Quicksilver for the game?
    • Starsaber
      Starsaber Posts: 206
      Options
      I'm relatively new to the game, so this probably isn't the greatest and I didn't fill out the damage amounts.

star.pngstar.pngstar.png Miranda Lawson (Cerberus Agent)
      Mass_Effect_Redemption_Issue_4_Cover_zpsbpszu4gt.jpg
      blackflag.pngGenetically Perfect
      (Passive) When Miranda’s team makes a match 4 or greater, reduce a friendly countdown tile by 1 and improves a friendly special tile by 12
      Level 2: Reduce a friendly countdown tile by 1 and improves a friendly special tile by 15
      Level 3: Reduce two friendly countdown tiles by 1 and improves a friendly special tile by 15
      Level 4: Reduce two friendly countdown tiles by 1 and improves 2 friendly special tiles by 15
      Level 5: Reduce two friendly countdown tiles by 1 and improves 2 friendly special tiles by 20
      Max Level: Improves friendly special tiles by 90

blueflag.pngBiotic Slam
      Miranda uses her biotic abilities to pick up an enemy and slam them to the ground. Deals {} damage and stuns the target for 1 turn.
      Level 2: {} damage
      Level 3: {} damage and stuns the target for 2 turns
      Level 4: {} damage and stuns the target for 3 turns
      Level 5: Deals {} damage, stun the target for 3 turns and stuns another enemy for 1 turn.
      Max level:

yellowflag.pngOverload
      Miranda uses her omni-tool to overload her opponent’s technology. Creates a 3 turn Yellow countdown tile that drains 3 from the opposing team’s strongest color and destroys 2 random enemy Protect or Strike tiles.
      Level 2: Drains 4.
      Level 3: Drains 4 and destroys 3 random enemy Protect or Strike tiles.
      Level 4: Countdown tile lasts 2 turns
      Level 5: Drains 4 from an additional color
    • ErikPeter
      Options
      GundamY wrote:
      Max Level: Convert a maximum of 3 enemy-owned tiles into 2 charged.png (Red Charged Tiles) and a Critical Tile. If there are at least 6 Charged Tiles on the board, Flash destroy all Charged Tiles on the board and gains Red AP in proportion to the Charged Tiles that are destroyed. (i.e. 1 Charged Tile = 3 AP, therefore 6 Red Charged Tiles = 18 Red AP)

So, is this Flash much better than Quicksilver for the game?

Well, yeah, because he's super powerful. A 5 turn stun and a crazy-strong charge-generating passive? Team him up with 4* Thor and look out. Or use him as a red generator for Hulkbuster. Bro-ken.
      Starsaber wrote:
      Nice first spec. She has a very support vibe, but her utility would be very dependent on the strength/cost of her powers. I think she'd be best if her powers skew cheap.
      Genetically Perfect is a bit weak, but lowering countdowns for free is good; again a good reason to have a cheap CD power since 4-matches aren't super common.
      Biotic Slam depends on cost and damage, of course, but 2 target stun with damage is nice.
      Overload is cool and thematic. Again I think it would have to be cheap to be worth it, but like, 6 yellow. It's not going to survive every time but it could sometimes be a lifesaver. Were you intending it to steal the drained AP?
    • Starsaber
      Options
      ErikPeter wrote:
      Starsaber wrote:
      Nice first spec. She has a very support vibe, but her utility would be very dependent on the strength/cost of her powers. I think she'd be best if her powers skew cheap.
      Genetically Perfect is a bit weak, but lowering countdowns for free is good; again a good reason to have a cheap CD power since 4-matches aren't super common.
      Biotic Slam depends on cost and damage, of course, but 2 target stun with damage is nice.
      Overload is cool and thematic. Again I think it would have to be cheap to be worth it, but like, 6 yellow. It's not going to survive every time but it could sometimes be a lifesaver. Were you intending it to steal the drained AP?

Thanks. I didn't even think about the AP costs until after I posted it. For Overload, I was thinking drain instead of steal. I mostly put a countdown on it to work with Genetically Perfect. Do you think it might be better to have it be immediate and put a countdown on the stun for Biotic Slam instead?
    • slantedandenchanted
      Options
      CPx5TqvUEAASTJH.jpg
      Hellboy

Attacks:

redflag.png 7 AP Right hand of Doom: Hellboy's punches the enemy straight across the jaw with a massive uppercut from his stone fist! Deals 565 damage and destroys 1 red AP from the enemy team.
      2 Covers: 655 damage
      3 Covers: 855 damage
      4 Covers: 960 damage and destroys 2 red AP from the enemy team.
      5 Covers: 1000 damage and destroys 3 red AP from the enemy team.

blackflag.png 12 AP The Good Samaritan: Hellboy pulls out his massive trademark .22 revolver and fires his explosive "whopper" bullets at his enemy. Destroys a 3x3 block of tiles dealing 55 damage per tile and generates 1 red AP.
      2 Covers: Deals 70 damage per tile.
      3 Covers: Deals 105 damage and now generates 2 red AP.
      4 Covers: Deals 155 damage per tile and generates 3 red AP.
      5 Covers: Destroys two 3x3 block of tiles and generates 4 red AP.

purpleflag.png 9 AP: Poppa's getting mad now: Hellboy's startin' to get mad, and you really, really wouldn't want to get a demonic being who is destined to become a demonic king mad. Deals 300 damage and creates two strength 50 attack and strike purple tiles for every Hellboy tile on the board.
      2 Covers: Now creates strength 95 attack and strike tiles.
      3 Covers: Now deals 500 damage.
      4 Covers: Now deals 700 damage and creates strength 105 attack and strike tiles.
      5 Covers: Now deals 950 damage and creates strength 135 attack ad strike tiles.
    • ErikPeter
      Options
      Starsaber wrote:
      Thanks. I didn't even think about the AP costs until after I posted it. For Overload, I was thinking drain instead of steal. I mostly put a countdown on it to work with Genetically Perfect. Do you think it might be better to have it be immediate and put a countdown on the stun for Biotic Slam instead?

I think overload works with the countdown. However a power with "the target is stunned while this countdown exists" could be pretty interesting stun variant.

I think it'd be fun to spec Mass Effect Puzzle Quest and let people have Barriers and Armor to create a different kind of meta-puzzle and team construction.
    • Starsaber
      Options
      ErikPeter wrote:
      I think overload works with the countdown. However a power with "the target is stunned while this countdown exists" could be pretty interesting stun variant.

I think it'd be fun to spec Mass Effect Puzzle Quest and let people have Barriers and Armor to create a different kind of meta-puzzle and team construction.

That wasn't what I meant about the countdown being for the Stun part of the Slam, but that gave me another idea.

Liara T’Soni (Shadow Broker)
      Liara%20cover_zpsahomxtaq.jpg

blueflag.pngSingularity: 13 AP
      Liara uses her biotic powers to form a singularity, pulling her enemies together. Create a 3 turn countdown tile and select an enemy character. While that tile exists, that character is stunned and the Warp power becomes Biotic Explosion.
      Level 2: Reduce the AP cost by 1
      Level 3: Reduce the AP cost by 1
      Level 4: Increase the countdown to 4.
      Level 5: Increase the countdown to 5.

blackflag.pngWarp: 9 AP
      Liara rips into her enemy with mass effect fields, dealing 575 damage to the target.
      Level 2: 825 damage
      Level 3: 1155 damage
      Level 4: 1655 damage
      Level 5: 2200 damage
      Max Level: 5000 damage

blackflag.pngBiotic Explosion: 9 AP
      Liara warps a biotic singularity, detonating it. Destroy all Singularity tiles and deal 575 damage to the enemy team.

purpleflag.pngPower of Information: (Passive)
      Liara leverages the most powerful information gathering network in the galaxy to support her team. When the enemy team makes a match 5, gain 1 AP of that color.
      Level 2: The ability triggers when either team makes a match 5.
      Level 3: Gain 2 AP of that color
      Level 4: The ability triggers on a match 4 or greater
      Level 5: Gain 3 AP of that color
    • slantedandenchanted
      Options
      Starsaber wrote:
      ErikPeter wrote:

That wasn't what I meant about the countdown being for the Stun part of the Slam, but that gave me another idea.

Liara T’Soni (Shadow Broker)
      Liara%20cover_zpsahomxtaq.jpg

blueflag.pngSingularity: 13 AP
      Liara uses her biotic powers to form a singularity, pulling her enemies together. Create a 3 turn countdown tile and select an enemy character. While that tile exists, that character is stunned and the Warp power becomes Biotic Explosion.
      Level 2: Reduce the AP cost by 1
      Level 3: Reduce the AP cost by 1
      Level 4: Increase the countdown to 4.
      Level 5: Increase the countdown to 5.

blackflag.pngWarp: 9 AP
      Liara rips into her enemy with mass effect fields, dealing 575 damage to the target.

blackflag.pngBiotic Explosion: 9 AP
      Liara warps a biotic singularity, detonating it. Destroy all Singularity tiles and deal 575 damage to the enemy team.

purpleflag.pngPower of Information: (Passive)
      Liara leverages the most powerful information gathering network in the galaxy to support her team. When the enemy team makes a match 5, gain 1 AP of that color.
      Level 2: The ability triggers when either team makes a match 5.
      Level 3: Gain 2 AP of that color
      Level 4: The ability triggers on a match 4 or greater
      Level 5: Gain 3 AP of that color

Do you guys think these would go well with my Shepard? icon_e_biggrin.gif
    • Starsaber
      Options

Do you guys think these would go well with my Shepard? icon_e_biggrin.gif
      I don't have much experience at the 4 star level, but your Shepard seems a bit too powerful. The catch with Shepard is that everyone plays her/him differently, so you'd almost need 6 different versions at each star level to cover every class if they ever did a Mass Effect Puzzle Quest.

To keep my trend of Mass Effect characters going

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
      Garrus Vakarian (Archangel)
      20460.jpg

greenflag.png – Sniper Shot – 16 AP
      Garrus takes aim with his favorite sniper rifle. Deals 335 damage to the enemy. Remove all friendly strike tiles, dealing an additional 24 damage for each tile removed.
      Level 2: 421 damage/ 30 damage per tile removed
      Level 3: 540 damage/ 37 damage per tile removed
      Level 4: 700 damage/ 47 damage per tile removed. If 8 Strike tiles are removed, down the target
      Level 5: 900 damage/ 60 damage per tile removed. If 7 Strike tiles are removed, down the target.
      Max Level: 4000 damage/ 240 damage per tile removed.

blueflag.png Calibrations – 6 AP
      Garrus aligns his rifle, preparing for the perfect shot. Depletes the team’s blue AP, creating a Strike tile with a strength of 7 for every 2 AP consumed.
      Level 2: 12 strength
      Level 3: 18 strength
      Level 4: 27 strength. Generate an additional Strike tile
      Level 5: 37 strength.
      Max Level: 125 Strength

redflag.png Concussive Shot – 8 AP
      Garrus fires a concussive round to stagger an armored enemy. Deal 208 damage to the target and destroy 1 selected basic tile. Tiles destroyed this way do not generate AP.
      Level 2: 281 damage. Destroy an additional basic tile
      Level 3: 375 damage. Destroy an additional basic tile
      Level 4: 470 damage. Destroy an additional basic tile
      Level 5: 600 damage. Destroy an additional basic tile

I had some trouble figuring out good damage/tile strength scaling for covers and levels, so I'm not sure how well this turned out.
    • slantedandenchanted
      edited November 2015
      Options
      Starsaber wrote:
      I don't have much experience at the 4 star level, but your Shepard seems a bit too powerful. The catch with Shepard is that everyone plays her/him differently, so you'd almost need 6 different versions at each star level to cover every class if they ever did a Mass Effect Puzzle Quest.

I compared him with other 4 star heroes like Star-Lord, and even X-Force Wolverine. Four Star heroes are very, very powerful. Their base damage without leveling them up at five covers could be just as powerful as a lv166 3 star hero. I understand your point, which is why I made my Shepard just the standard default Shepard. Here's my Femshep! icon_e_biggrin.gif

me3.jpg
      Commander Shepard ( "FemShep")

Attacks:

blueflag.png(Passive) Biotic Mastery: Shepard's mastery in Biotic abilities allows her to bend and move nearly any object within the environment while also healing any wounds. Each time your team makes a blue match heal 3% of Shepard's health and generates 1 purple AP.
      2 Covers: Generates black AP as well
      3 Covers: Heals 5% of Shepard's health, and generates 2 Purple and Black AP.
      4 Covers: Heals 8% of Shepard's health, and generates 3 Purple and Black AP.
      5 Covers: Heals 10% of Shepard's health.

purpleflag.png 10 AP Barrier: Shepard protects the team with a psionic barrier that protects them from any harm. Creates a two-turn purple countdown tile, while this countdown tile is on the board any damage towards your team is reduced by 90 and this power becomes Stasis.
      2 Covers: Countdown tile increased to three-turns and damage is reduced by 100. Also creates two strength 40 protect tiles.
      3 Covers: Countdown tile increased to four-turns and damage is reduced by 140. Protect tiles strength increased to 60.
      4 Covers: Damage reduced by 175 Protect tiles strength increased to 71.
      5 Covers: Damage reduced by 200 Protect tiles strength increased to 100

10 AP Stasis: Shepard immediately redirects her biotic capabilities to the enemy team, Before stunning the enemy team for 1 turn, Shepard destroys any friendly Barrier countdown tile on the board and creates a new two-turn purple countdown tile which deals damage 300 damage to the enemy team each turn it's active.
      2 Covers: Countdown tile increased to three-turns and deals 500 damage to the enemy team. Also creates two strength 55 attack tile.
      3 Covers: Stuns the target for 2 turns., Countdown tile increased to four turns and deals 650 damage each turn. Attack tiles strength increased to 81
      4 Covers: Stuns the target for 3 turns. Attack tiles strength increased to 125.
      5 Covers: Stuns the target for 4 turns. Attack tiles strength increased to 200.

blackflag.png 6 AP Pistols: Nothin' like good ol' fashioned pistols. Deals 250 damage and turns a random basic tile into a critical tile.
      2 Covers: Deals 400 damage and now has a chance to turn enemy protect tiles into critical tiles.
      3 Covers: Deals 600 damage and now has a chance to turn enemy strike tiles into critical tiles as well.
      4 Covers: Deals 800 damage and now has a chance to turn enemy attack tiles into critical tiles as well.
      5 Covers: Deals 950 damage and now has a chance to turn enemy countdown tiles into critical tiles as well.
    • I don't feel confident enough in my balancing abilities to make all the numbers, but whatever. DC characters, because why not?

batman-arkham-asylum-cover.jpg
      Batman (Arkham) blacktile.pngyellowtile.png
      star.pngstar.pngstar.png

blackflag.png Hidden Predator
      Batman disappears into the shadows to deliver a stealthy attack. Places a random black Trap Tile. Batman is invisible for as long as the Trap Tile is active. When the Tile is matched, Batman leaps from the shadows to attack the enemy.
      Level 1: Damages the active enemy when the tile is matched by the enemy.
      Level 2: If the tile is matched by Batman's team, Batamn throws Batarangs that damage the entire enemy team.
      Level 3-5: Increases damage.

yellowflag.png Master Detective
      Batman is the world's greatest detective, and uses his skills to come up with strategies to exploit his enemy's weaknesses and pierce their defenses. Creates yellow Strike Tiles.
      Passive: At the start of your turn, reveal a random enemy Trap Tile.
      Level 1: Creates 2 yellow Strike Tiles and reveals 1 Trap Tile every turn.
      Level 2: Also destroys 2 enemy Protect Tiles. Does not deal damage or generate AP.
      Level 3: Reveals two Trap Tiles every turn and increases the strength of the Strike Tiles.
      Level 4-5: Increases the strength of the Strike Tiles.

blueflag.png The Dark Knight
      Batman has trained for years to become an expert in martial arts, and can read enemy muscle movements to predict and counter their attacks. Deals damage to the enemy.
      Level 1: Damages the active enemy.
      Level 2: Also places a random Trap Tile. If Batman would take damage, the Trap Tile is destroyed and Batman counters the attack to damage the enemy.
      Level 3: Increases damage.
      Level 4: Places two Trap Tiles.
      Level 5: Increases damage.

1228914-joker_batman.jpg
      The Joker (Modern) purpletile.pnggreentile.pngredtile.png

purpleflag.png Gotcha!
      The Joker puts a gun in his enemy's face and pulls the trigger...which causes a BANG!-flag to pop out. The initial fright causes the enemy team to lose random AP, and The Joker's Purple Power becomes The Killing Joke.
      Level 1: Makes the enemy lose two Purple, Green and Red AP.
      Level 2: Makes the enemy lose 2 of all AP.
      Level 3: Makes the enemy lose 3 of all AP.
      Level 4: The enemy's next match deals only 50% damage and doesn't generate AP.
      Level 5: The enemy is unable to use abilities next turn.

purpleflag.png The Killing Joke
      The Joker pulls the trigger again, launching the BANG!-flag like a spear at his enemy, damaging them. The Joker's Purple Power becomes Gotcha!
      Level 1: Damages the enemy.
      Level 2: Increases damage.
      Level 3: Increases damage slightly, and also destroys an enemy Protect Tile.
      Level 4: Decreases the AP Cost.
      Level 5: Increases damage.

greenflag.png Prop Comedy
      The Joker deploys a small army of lethal toys. Creates four random Special Tiles.
      Level 1: Can create Attack or Strike Tiles.
      Level 2: Creates one more tile, can also create Protect Tiles.
      Level 3: Improves the strength of the tiles, can also create 1-Turn Countdown Tiles that damage the enemy.
      Level 4: Improves the strength of the tiles, can also create 1-Turn Countdown Tiles that give his team AP.
      Level 5: Improves the strength of the tiles.

redflag.png Carnival of Carnage
      The Joker goes on a destructive rampage of twisted comedy, not caring who gets hurt in the process. Damages enemies and allies and destroys Special Tiles.
      Level 1: Damages both enemies and allies and destroys three random Special Tiles.
      Level 2: Damages the enemy team for more, and destroys five Special Tiles.
      Level 3: Reduces both teams's AP by 3 in four random colors, and destroys eight Special Tiles.
      Level 4: Damages the enemy team for more, and reduces only 2 of his own team's AP.
      Level 5: Destroys all Special Tiles.

latest?cb=20081216042117
      Solomon Grundy (Classic) blacktile.pnggreentile.png

blackflag.png Reborn on a Monday Passive
      Grundy never truly dies. He will always eventually be reborn. When Grundy dies, places a 5-Turn Black Countdown Tile that, when activated, resurrects Grundy with 10% health.
      Level 1: 5-Turn Countdown Tile that resurrects Grundy with 10% health.
      Level 2: 4-Turn Countdown Tile.
      Level 3: Resurrects Grundy with 15% Health.
      Level 4: If the Countdown Tile is destroyed, creates three green Attack Tiles.
      Level 5: Resurrects Grundy with 25% Health.

greenflag.png Energy Absorption Passive
      Grundy possess the ability to absorb certain forms for energy. Whenever he is hit with a special Black, Green or Red Power, he creates 3 AP in that color for his team.
      Level 1: 3 Black, Green or Red AP.
      Level 2: Grundy also takes 25% less damage from these Powers.
      Level 3: Generates 5 AP.
      Level 4: Grundy takes 50% less damage from these powers.
      Level 5: Grundy also drains 2 AP from that color when the enemy uses a Black, Green or Red ability.

redflag.png GRUNDY WANTS PANTS! Passive
      Grundy has superhuman strength and a destructive personality. Whenever his team matches 4 or more tiles, Grundy deals additional damage.
      Level 1: Deals extra damage when his team matches 4 or more tiles.
      Level 2: Grundy damages the entire enemy team.
      Level 3: Also creates two Black Strike Tiles.
      Level 4: Also destroys three random tiles on the board.
      Level 5: Increases the damage dealt further.
    • Here's just a whole bunch of Batman villains. Five of them.
      latest?cb=20110120221459
      Bane (Classic) blacktile.pnggreentile.pngredtile.png
      star.pngstar.pngstar.png

blackflag.png Backbreaker
      Bane grabs the enemy and holds them up high before slamming them down over his knee, breaking their back. Damages the enemy and stuns them for 1 turn.
      Level 1: Damages and stuns for 1 turn.
      Level 2: Increases damage, also reduces enemy Black, Green and Red AP by 1 each.
      Level 3: Increases damage and stuns for 2 turns.
      Level 4: Increases damage.
      Level 5: Increases damage and reduces all enemy AP by 2 each.

greenflag.png Venom
      Bane injects himself with the addictive drug Venom, which increases his already tremendous strength. Consumes all of his team's Green AP and creates Strike Tiles based on the amount consumed.
      Level 1: Creates 1 Strike Tile for every 3 AP consumed.
      Level 2: Increases the strength of the Strike Tiles.
      Level 3: Creates 1 Strike Tile for every 2 AP consumed.
      Level 4: Increases the strength of the Strike Tiles.
      Level 5: Increases the strength of the Strike Tiles.

redflag.png Strategic Power Passive
      Bane combines superhuman strength with genius-level intellect to become an incredibly lethal foe. Whenever his team destroys a Special Tile, he generates extra AP for his team.
      Level 1: Generates 2 AP of the color the Special Tile was.
      Level 2: Generates 1 extra AP of two random colors.
      Level 3: The match deals extra damage.
      Level 4: Generates 1 extra AP of all colors.
      Level 5: Increases the extra damage of the match.

latest?cb=20120523170930
      Mr. Freeze (Classic) bluetile.pngblacktile.png
      star.pngstar.png

blueflag.png Cryogenic Blast
      Mr. Freeze fires his Freeze Ray at his enemy, sending a gust of wind that drops the temperature around them to near absolute zero. Stuns and damages the enemy.
      Level 1: Stuns for 1 turn and damages the enemy.
      Level 2: Stuns for 2 turns.
      Level 3: Stuns for 3 turns.
      Level 4: Increases the damage.
      Level 5: Also stuns the other enemies for 1 turn.

blackflag.png Armored Suit Passive
      In addition to keeping him at sub-zero temperatures, Mr. Freeze's suit gives him superhuman strength and durability. Whenever he makes a Blue Match, creates a Protect and Strike Tile.
      Level 1: Creates 1 Strike Tile and 1 Protect Tile.
      Level 2: Increases the strength of the tiles.
      Level 3: Increases the strength of the tiles.
      Level 4: Increases the strength of the tiles.
      Level 5: Increases the strength of the tiles.

redflag.png Cold, Cold Heart
      Mr. Freeze creates an ice statue of his beloved wife Nora, which reminds him of his life before he became a supervillain. Creates a Blue Countdown Tile that activates every turn, giving Mr. Freeze 1 Blue AP. If the statue is destroyed, Mr. Freeze flies into a cold rage, creating three Red Strike Tiles.
      Level 1: Generates 1 Blue AP every turn, and creates 3 Strike Tiles if destroyed.
      Level 2: Generates 2 Blue AP every turn.
      Level 3: Increases the strength of the Strike Tiles.
      Level 4: Creates 4 Strike Tiles.
      Level 5: Generates 3 Blue AP every turn.

latest?cb=20130906031700
      The Scarecrow (Arkham) redtile.pngyellowtile.pngblacktile.png

redflag.png Paranoia Passive
      Scarecrow releases his Fear Toxin into the air, causing his enemies to see visions of their own fears. At the start of the turn, creates two Fear Tiles. When matched, they deal increased damage.
      Level 1: Creates two Fear Tiles.
      Level 2: Creates three Fear Tiles.
      Level 3: Fear Tiles deal increased extra damage when Scarecrows's team matches them.
      Level 4: Fear Tiles do not generate AP for the enemy.
      Level 5: Fear Tiles deal increased extra damage when Scarecrow's team matches them.

yellowflag.png Terrifying Injection
      Scarecrow jabs his syringes into the enemy, sending Fear Toxin straight into their bloodstream. Damages the enemy and destroys all Fear Tiles. Does not generate AP.
      Level 1: Damages the enemy and destroys all Fear Tiles.
      Level 2: Deals increased initial damage.
      Level 3: Deals increased initial damage.
      Level 4: Destroyed Fear Tiles damage the entire enemy team.
      Level 5: Deals increased initial damage.

blackflag.png Oblivion
      Scarecrow makes the enemy's fears come to life. Transforms all Fear Tiles into Attack Tiles.
      Level 1: Replaces all Fear Tiles with Attack Tiles.
      Level 2: Increases the strength of the Attack Tiles.
      Level 3: Increases the strength of the Attack Tiles.
      Level 4: Increases the strength of the Attack Tiles.
      Level 5:Increases the strength of the Attack Tiles.

riddler-green-arrow-comic-cover.jpg
      The Riddler (Edward Nigma) greentile.pngpurpletile.pngyellowtile.png

greenflag.png Planning
      The Riddler retreats to his hideout to plan and sabotage his enemies from safety, letting his less intelligent allies do the grunt work. Creates an Invisibility Tile that targets Riddler, if one does not exist. Riddler gains new abilities when he is Invisible.
      Level 1: Riddler becomes Invisible.
      Level 2: Whenever anyone makes a Green match while Riddler is Invisible, his team gains one Green AP.
      Level 3: Whenever anyone makes a Purple match while Riddler is Invisible, his team gains one Purple AP.
      Level 4: Whenever anyone makes a Yellow match while Riddler is Invisible, his team gains one Yellow AP.
      Level 5: His team gains 2 AP instead of one.

greenflag.png Return to the fight
      Riddler comes out of hiding, bringing some henchmen with him. Destroys Riddler's Invisibility Tile, and creates two Green or Purple Attack Tiles.
      Level 1: Breaks Invisibility and creates two Green or Purple Attack Tiles.
      Level 2: Creates three Attack Tiles.
      Level 3: Creates four Attack Tiles.
      Level 4: Increases the strength of the Attack Tiles.
      Level 5: Increases strength and creates five Attack Tiles.

purpleflag.png Riddle me this!
      Edward Nigma asks a complex riddle, which confuses the enemy. Stuns the enemy and increases the timer on enemy Countdown Tiles.
      Level 1: Stuns for 1 turn and increases the timer by 1.
      Level 2: Stuns for 2 turns and increases the timer by 2.
      Level 3: Deals damage for each enemy Countdown Tiles.
      Level 4: Stuns for 3 turns and increases the timer by 3.
      Level 5: Also decreases all enemy AP by 1.

purpleflag.png Walked right into my trap!
      Riddler detonates bombs he placed long before the battle. Destroys tiles in a ? shape and deals damage. Tiles do not deal damage or generate AP.
      Level 1: Destroys 11 tiles in a ? shape and deals damage.
      Level 2: Destroyed Green Tiles deal damage and generate AP.
      Level 3: Deals increased damage.
      Level 4: Deals increased damage.
      Level 5: Deals increased damage.

yellowflag.png Insufferable Megalomaniac
      Riddler gloats endlessly about his brilliance. Places a Green 4-Turn Countdown Tile that drains AP every turn.
      Level 1: Green 4-Turn Countdown Tile that drains 2 AP of a random color every turn.
      Level 2: 6-Turn Countdown Tile.
      Level 3: Drains 3 AP.
      Level 4: Creates 2 3-Turn Countdown Tiles that each drain 3 AP.
      Level 5: Drains 2 AP of two random colors every turn.

yellowflag.png Take a guess
      The Riddler forces his enemies to go on a wild goose chase as he reveals several possible locations for a deadly bomb. Places five 5-Turn Countdown Tiles. One of them deal high damage when activated, while the others don't do anything. The enemy team doesn't know which Countdown Tile is the damaging one unless they destroy it.
      Level 1: Five 5-Turn Countdown Tiles, one of which deals damage.
      Level 2: Places 7 Countdown Tiles.
      Level 3: Increases damage from the exploding tile.
      Level 4: Places 12 Countdown Tiles.
      Level 5: The fake tiles deal a small amount of damage if destroyed.

2687446-detective_comics_14_cv.jpeg
      Poison Ivy (Modern) greenflag.pngredflag.png
      star.pngstar.pngstar.png

greenflag.png Queen of Plants
      Poison Ivy is able to control plant life, and summons large vines from the ground to crush her enemies. Choose three Green Tiles and destroy all tiles around those tiles.
      Level 1: Choose three Green Tiles and destroy all tiles around them.
      Level 2: Choose four Green Tiles.
      Level 3: Also destroy five random other tiles.
      Level 4: The Green Tiles turn into Attack Tiles.
      Level 5: Choose five Green Tiles.

redflag.png Toxic Blood Passive
      Pamela's blood is filled with plant based toxins. Whenever Poison Ivy takes a certain amount of damage, create a Red Attack Tile.
      Level 1: Whenever Poison Ivy takes a certain amount of damage, create a Red Attack Tile.
      Level 2: Increases the strength of the Attack Tile.
      Level 3: Less damage is needed for creating the Attack tile.
      Level 4: Increases the strength of the Attack Tile.
      Level 5: Increases the strength of the Attack Tile.

blackflag.png Seduction
      Poison Ivy seduces her enemy using plant spores to control their mind. Forces one enemy to use one of their abilities against their teammates. If there are only one enemy or no valid abilities, deals damage instead.
      Level 1: Makes one enemy use one of their abilities against their teammates.
      Level 2: Reduces AP Cost.
      Level 3: Reduces AP Cost.
      Level 4: Reduces AP Cost.
      Level 5: Reduces AP Cost.