Why on earth do they still give out critical boosts?

2»

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Crowl wrote:
    Boosts should not be progression rewards nor node rewards by this point in the game's life, all of them should be able to drop at random from any win and then node rewards should be iso, iso, token and then the 4th should be something like health pack, HP or another token with all four of these rewards dropping before it dropped down to 20/40 iso.

I don't mind the rainbow AP boosts being an early progression reward. They're actually useful and I like the certainty of knowing that I'll get them back after I use them by playing in a few events.
  • Pylgrim wrote:
    I found even more hilarious the 25(!) HP as the 5th to last reward, or the HT cover as the second to last. Anyone who could score 900+k in this event very much stopped needing 3* covers long, long ago.

its funny but i scored 924k and the torch red was one of 5 respecs i needed (not that ddq wouldnt have given it to me in a few weeks).

your point is entirely valid. it should have been a devil dino for the anniversary or another 4 star. and that leg token progression was a joke. gratz to all who grinded it.

but on topic ..... STOP GIVING OUT CRIT BOOSTS AS NODE REWARDS YOU TWITS!!
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Orion wrote:
    Crowl wrote:
    Boosts should not be progression rewards nor node rewards by this point in the game's life, all of them should be able to drop at random from any win and then node rewards should be iso, iso, token and then the 4th should be something like health pack, HP or another token with all four of these rewards dropping before it dropped down to 20/40 iso.

I don't mind the rainbow AP boosts being an early progression reward. They're actually useful and I like the certainty of knowing that I'll get them back after I use them by playing in a few events.

That's fair enough, but they should be squeezing in a few more of these negligible rewards into the initial fights rather than suggesting that 1 set of boosts or 1 whole health pack are suitable progression rewards.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Shout out to the devs for realizing that the critical boost "reward" was a waste of time and replacing it with something actually useful. Thanks!
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Orion wrote:
    Shout out to the devs for realizing that the critical boost "reward" was a waste of time and replacing it with something actually useful. Thanks!

Please, please, please let this change be permanent and not an "anniversary feature".