galactus stats

2»

Comments

• Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    rdevil32 wrote:
    smoq84 wrote:
    Question: which color is considered as his strongest?

Blue

You know what devs. For our Anniversary, the only gift that I want is for strongest color to actually be displayed somewhere on the screen or when you go to fire the ability.

You make it critical to a whole bunch of abilities, then give no information at all to the users about how strongest color even works. There's no in-game tutorial for it, it is just a text description that you have to solve on your own. For those tens of thousands of players who never come to this forum, don't you think you owe it to them?

Or is it just another one of these moments for you?

south-park-s17e02c05-the-cable-company-runaround-16x9.jpg?quality=0.8
  • hamsingame
    hamsingame Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Round 6 stats:

Creates THREE 2 turn cooldown tiles each of which create FOUR cosmic tiles each of which generate FOUR AP.

So yes even if you match away one of his first cooldown tiles and one of the cosmic tiles from the other 2, you're insta gibbed after your turn 4.
  • loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2015
    I've updated with what I think are confirmed data, but please others keep posting and confirming. At this point stage 5 is still a mystery for the most part. Remember, we're trying to confirm both starting HP as well as what the CD tiles do.

One person has suggested that the different colors of CD tiles do different things - I have not noticed this.
  • loroku
    Anyone still on stage 5 who can confirm anything?

Guessing no stage 7 yet?
  • Unknown
    edited October 2015
    loroku wrote:
    Anyone still on stage 5 who can confirm anything?

Guessing no stage 7 yet?

Stage 7 Galactus Total HP = 4400000. Level 350 - 28320 HP

Great machines - creates 3 3-turn cd tiles whoch convert 4 random tiles into cosmic tiles and deal 885 damage

Devour of Worlds - Destroys all Cosmic tiles generating 4 Ap in every color for each cosmic tile

So looks like no jumps from 6 to 7.

marc
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    HP per fight?
  • Updated post.
  • loroku
    djsquillz wrote:
    Stage 7 Galactus HP = 4400000. Level 350

Great machines - creates 3 3-turn cd tiles whoch convert 4 random tiles into cosmic tiles and deal 885 damage

Devourer of Worlds - Destroys all Cosmic tiles generating 4 Ap in every color for each cosmic tile
    28320 HP?

The power descriptions have been unreliable according to some. I've not really checked them. For example, that would be less deadly than stage 6 if it's right.

Sidebar: Wow, way to hit stage 7! You guys will be the most likely to actually complete the event.
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    In Stage 9, Galactus comes to your house and slaps your dog.
  • Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    loroku wrote:
    djsquillz wrote:
    Stage 7 Galactus HP = 4400000. Level 350

Devourer of Worlds - Destroys all Cosmic tiles generating 4 Ap in every color for each cosmic tile
    28320 HP?

The power descriptions have been unreliable according to some. I've not really checked them. For example, that would be less deadly than stage 6 if it's right.

Sidebar: Wow, way to hit stage 7! You guys will be the most likely to actually complete the event.

The description says 3-turn CDs, but they go down by 1 on the same turn they drop, so they are effectively 2-turn CDs. May be the cause of some of the confusion.
  • loroku
    The description says 3-turn CDs, but they go down by 1 on the same turn they drop, so they are effectively 2-turn CDs. May be the cause of some of the confusion.
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah that would make more sense.

DaveR4470 wrote:
    Hey, wait for stage 8, we're not sure what happens there yet. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Enoc99
    Enoc99 Posts: 141
    DaveR4470 wrote:
    And if I don't have a dog? He will gracefully hand me a dog... and just as the dog cuddles up in my arms, he will turn around and slap it out of my hands. Just to see both the dog and I cry a little.

Galactus Hungers... FOR YOUR TEARS!
  • CrookedKnight
    SPOILER WARNING: Stage 10 Galactus stats.

bluetile.png Great Machines
    At the start of the turn, Galactus creates 50 one-turn countdown tiles that turn a randomly selected character from your roster into a 1/0/0 Moonstone.

purpletile.png Devourer of Worlds
    When reduced below 50% of his maximum life, Galactus eats your dinner.

blacktile.png Divine Wrath
    Galactus deals 1 million damage to you, personally, and destroys your phone's screen.
  • loroku wrote:
    Let's compile them!

Powers:
    - creates X, Y-turn countdown tiles every turn, which creates Z random cosmic tiles each
    - one turn after cosmic tiles are created, they are absorbed, giving him N AP each
    - after 28 AP, galactus kills you, period - instagib, no powers can protect you from this - except fastball special, which can apparently save 1 person

Stage 1 - 90k total HP
    - 8320 HP (level 100)
    - 1 CD, 3? turn, 2 cosmics, 2 AP

Stage 2 - 150k total HP
    - 10320 HP (level 125)
    - 1 CD, 3 turn, 2 cosmics, 2 AP

Stage 3 - 390k total HP
    - 12320 HP (level 150)
    - 2 CD, 3? turn, 3 cosmics, 2 AP

Stage 4 - 985k total HP
    - 16320 HP (level 200)
    - 2 CD, 2 turn, 3 cosmics, 3 AP

Stage 5 - 1970k total HP
    - 20320 HP (level 250)
    - 3 CD, 2? turn, 3 cosmics, 3 AP

Stage 6 - 3 mil total HP
    - 24320 HP (level 300)
    - 3 CD, 2 turn, 4 cosmics, 4 AP

Stage 7 - 4.4 mil total HP
    - 28320 HP (level 350)
    - 3? CD, 2 or 3? turn, 4? cosmics, 4? AP

Stage 8 - 5.9 mil total HP
    - 32320? HP (level 400?)
    - ?

Please contribute as your alliances get that far so we can have a good database for the next run in 3 days! Also if you have more specific numbers or corrections please share.

Also for future reference:

1.25 million personal (progression) points = legendary token
    8 total rounds, each give event token until 6, 7, 8, which each give 4* Cyclops (4* Red Hulk next event)

This means currently, without player intervention:

Round 1: Possible 4 AP per round once CD resolves.
    Round 2: Possible 4 AP per round once CD resolves.
    Round 3: Possible 12 AP per round once CD resolves.
    Round 4: Possible 18 AP per round once CD resolves.
    Round 5: Possible 27! AP per round once CD resolves.
    Round 6: Possible 48!! AP per round once CD resolves.

More interesting is had the last minute alteration to Cosmic Tile base AP being increased to 2 not occurred:

Round 1: Possible 2 AP per round once CD resolves.
    Round 2: Possible 2 AP per round once CD resolves.
    Round 3: Possible 4 AP per round once CD resolves.
    Round 4: Possible 12 AP per round once CD resolves.
    Round 5: Possible 18 AP per round once CD resolves.
    Round 6: Possible 36 AP per round once CD resolves.

This is taking into account the AP increases in rounds 4 and 6, which is also the two jumps in difficulty most noted on the Galactus event.

It appears someone saw the Playerbase start talking about AP denial tools and decided to just bump the base AP per tile, without taking into account the number of cosmic tiles increasing, and the number of CD tiles creating cosmic tiles increasing, and it damaged the event irreparably for this run.

I agreed with the decrease to 28 to stop Starlord infinite stalling, and the change to it being all AP so it'd be more difficult to target specifically his black AP, but that base cosmic tile AP increase broke the event.

As an example, this means breaking one cd tile currently on round 6 decreases the possible Cosmic Tile AP to 32 from 48. If the base AP increase had not occurred, the same defense would reduce possible Cosmic Tile AP from 36 to 24.
  • loroku
    Ok, updated with all the stats people have mentioned so far. Not sure if 8 is correct or not, can anyone confirm?
  • CrookedKnight
    I've seen a screenshot of the Great Machines power, and can confirm 1-turn countdowns that make 5 Cosmic Tiles. Can't confirm 5 AP per tile.
  • loroku
    Thanks. Even still, 4 CDs that make 5 cosmics each? 4 or 5 AP doesn't make a difference - you lose after your 3nd turn, period. No question, no escape, nothing else can be done. Two CDs going off kills you. Only way you can survive is to destroy 3 CD tiles the first turn, and then you better destroy 4 the next turn because otherwise you just bought yourself 1 turn and that's it. At this point a better strategy is probably to bring match damage boosters because AP won't do anything for you.