galactus stats

loroku
loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Let's compile them!

Powers:
- creates X, Y-turn countdown tiles every turn, which creates Z random cosmic tiles each
- one turn after cosmic tiles are created, they are absorbed, giving him N AP each
- after 28 AP, galactus kills you, period - instagib, no powers can protect you from this - except fastball special, which can apparently save 1 person

Stage 1 - 90k total HP
- 8320 HP (level 100)
- 1 CD, 3? turn, 2 cosmics, 2 AP

Stage 2 - 150k total HP
- 10320 HP (level 125)
- 1 CD, 3 turn, 2 cosmics, 2 AP <-same as 1?

Stage 3 - 390k total HP
- 12320 HP (level 150)
- 2 CD, 3? turn, 3 cosmics, 2 AP <-1 more cosmic per CD

Stage 4 - 985k total HP
- 16320 HP (level 200)
- 2 CD, 2 turn, 3 cosmics, 3 AP <-CD timer is lower by 1, AP per cosmic goes up 1

Stage 5 - 1970k total HP
- 20320 HP (level 250)
- 3 CD, 2 turn, 3 cosmics, 3 AP <-1 additional CD each turn

Stage 6 - 3 mil total HP
- 24320 HP (level 300)
- 3 CD, 2 turn, 4 cosmics, 4 AP <-1 more cosmic per CD, AP per cosmic goes up 1

Stage 7 - 4.4 mil total HP
- 28320 HP (level 350)
- 3 CD, 2 turn, 4 cosmics, 4 AP <-same as 6

Stage 8 - 5.9 mil total HP
- 32320 HP (level 400)
- 4 CD, 1 turn, 5 cosmics, 5 AP <- 1 additional CD each turn, CD timer is lower by 1, 1 more cosmic per CD, AP per cosmic goes up 1 (i.e. Galactus comes over to your house and slaps your dog)

Please contribute as your alliances get that far so we can have a good database for the next run in 3 days! Also if you have more specific numbers or corrections please share.

Also for future reference:

1.25 million personal (progression) points = legendary token
8 total rounds, each give event token until 6, 7, 8, which each give 4* Cyclops (4* Red Hulk next event)

Comments

• CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    At stage 3 and up, he creates two countdowns per turn.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    loroku wrote:
    Let's compile them!

Powers:
    - creates a countdown tile every turn, which creates 2 random cosmic tiles
    - one turn after cosmic tiles are created, they are absorbed, giving him 2 AP each
    - after X AP, galactus kills you, period

Stage 1 - 90k total HP
    - ~8000 HP
    - 14? AP to instagib

Stage 2 - 200k? total HP
    - ~10k HP
    - 28 AP to instagib

Stage 3 - 390k total HP
    ?
    ?

Please contribute as your alliances get that far so we can have a good database for the next run in 3 days! Also if you have more specific numbers or corrections please share.

Also for future reference:

1.25 million personal (progression) points = legendary token
    8 total rounds, each give event token until 6, 7, 8, which each give 4* Cyclops

think stage 2 is 240,000 the pts were showing in the preview
  • BurntFish
    BurntFish Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    edited October 2015
    Hey all - long time listener, first time caller!

On stage 3, also the countdown tiles now drop 3 cosmic tiles instead of 2.

Also I'm guessing the round point rewards indicate how much health Galactus has each round:
    R1 = 90000
    R2 = 150000
    R3 = 390000
    R4 = 985000
    R5 = 1970000
    R6 = 3000000
    R7 = 4400000
    R8 = 5900000
  • loroku
    Can anyone confirm if he instagibs on 28 AP for every stage? I didn't check stage 1 and saw that 14 number somewhere, but they may have meant 14 total cosmic tiles.
  • loroku
    BurntFish wrote:
    On stage 3, also the countdown tiles now drop 3 cosmic tiles instead of 2.

Also I'm guessing the round point rewards indicate how much health Galactus has each round
    Thanks, and great point! I'm guessing you're right.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Round 4 is 16320 health per battle, I'm told.
  • rossmon
    rossmon Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2015
    Stage 4 is 16320 for full points, and level 200.
    also by this point it's 2, 2 turn countdowns that each produce 3 cosmic tiles.
    Also, Expected:
    Round 5 20320 250 1970000
    Round 6 24320 300 3000000
    Round 7 28320 350 4400000
    Round 8 32320 400 5900000
  • Based on the way the early scaling looks, I'm guessing a large percentage of the player base is gonna hit the wall pretty fast in this event.
  • loroku
    GMadMan040 wrote:
    Based on the way the early scaling looks, I'm guessing a large percentage of the player base is gonna hit the wall pretty fast in this event.
    You're not kidding.

I didn't keep a close count on the countdown number for round 1, but I noticed there were only 1 per turn. Same in round 2. Round 3 puts 2 countdowns AND gives 3 cosmics per. If round 4 does that AND speeds up countdowns - this is a serious gain. Not to mention the massive HP increase.

I have a feeling 90% of the playerbase will be simply dying 5 times every 8 hours come stage 5. That's... not very heroic-feeling.

But yeah, at some point just doing damage fast enough won't be enough. Who can even clear tiles that quickly / effectively? Cap can kill any tile but his stuff takes forever.
  • maybe someone can help me i got a question about the reset.

is the reset of time for galactus and missions done automaticly or do i have to activate the reset via playing...?

so do i have to set an alarm for the middle of the night or do i have an 8 hour window where i can do my hits to him?
  • Enoc99
    Enoc99 Posts: 141
    loroku wrote:
    GMadMan040 wrote:
    Based on the way the early scaling looks, I'm guessing a large percentage of the player base is gonna hit the wall pretty fast in this event.
    You're not kidding.

I didn't keep a close count on the countdown number for round 1, but I noticed there were only 1 per turn. Same in round 2. Round 3 puts 2 countdowns AND gives 3 cosmics per. If round 4 does that AND speeds up countdowns - this is a serious gain. Not to mention the massive HP increase.

I have a feeling 90% of the playerbase will be simply dying 5 times every 8 hours come stage 5. That's... not very heroic-feeling.

But yeah, at some point just doing damage fast enough won't be enough. Who can even clear tiles that quickly / effectively? Cap can kill any tile but his stuff takes forever.
    Interestingly enough though, when compared to Ultron, I think Galactus feels about as challenging as he would in the comics if he were compared side by side to Ultron...
  • loroku
    Wrestler wrote:
    is the reset of time for galactus and missions done automaticly or do i have to activate the reset via playing...?
    Galactus main node resets to an 8 hour wait when you fight him. Essential nodes all reset every 8(?) hours.
    Wrestler wrote:
    so do i have to set an alarm for the middle of the night or do i have an 8 hour window where i can do my hits to him?
    8 hour window! That's the best thing about this event: as long as you attack at some point during the 8(?) hours between Essential node resets, you'll still be doing your maximum amount of damage.
  • loroku
    Someone in another thread said by stage 4 the cosmic tiles give 3 AP each. Can anyone confirm?

Also, anyone remember anything else about round 1? (Not that it matters that much, just would be nice.)
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    loroku wrote:
    Someone in another thread said by stage 4 the cosmic tiles give 3 AP each. Can anyone confirm?

Also, anyone remember anything else about round 1? (Not that it matters that much, just would be nice.)

Stage 4 is 3AP each

Stage 5 confirmed 20320, level 250

Blue - 2 3-turn, creates 4 cosmic, deals 635
    Purple - generates 3AP per cosmic
    Black - You're still dead
  • Flare808
    Flare808 Posts: 266
    With what we know of past Ultron runs and the stats posted now, it seems unlikely for everyone to hit the Legendary Token.

There is a total of 16,885,000 HP for Galactus (all stage HP added together). If everyone plays roughly equally, thats 850k per person, much lower than the 1.25 million for the Legendary.

Unless Galactus stays open longer than stage 8 or I missed something, alliances will have to pick who goes for the token and who will stop hitting Galactus. Of course, we won't know for a couple days due to the refreshes.
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Yeah round four is insane. He makes 2 countdown tiles every turn, and if a countdown fire it makes 4 cosmic tiles. Each cosmic tile gives him 3 ap.

So if you miss a countdown, but then match one of the comsmic, he still gets 9 ap. Basically 2-3 countdowns firing is game over. All my teams are dying by turn 8, if they get lucky cascades.

I don't even want to know what he does on future ranks. Pure insanity.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Flare808 wrote:
    With what we know of past Ultron runs and the stats posted now, it seems unlikely for everyone to hit the Legendary Token.

There is a total of 16,885,000 HP for Galactus (all stage HP added together). If everyone plays roughly equally, thats 850k per person, much lower than the 1.25 million for the Legendary.

Unless Galactus stays open longer than stage 8 or I missed something, alliances will have to pick who goes for the token and who will stop hitting Galactus. Of course, we won't know for a couple days due to the refreshes.

The last run of Ultron (Cap Marvel rewards), finishing stage 8 didn't end the opportunity for people to keep playing, so those that hit final progression could still farm the nodes for drop rewards and those that hadn't could still play towards personal final progression. The first back to back run, had what you described above.
  • Stage six is three 3-turn countdowns.

It's not pretty.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Question: which color is considered as his strongest?
  • rdevil32
    rdevil32 Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    smoq84 wrote:
    Question: which color is considered as his strongest?

Blue