New 5* is *later* today (probably)

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    thought it would come with the resupply, but did not. my pile of legs mocks me...
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Iso/hp sale is suposedly going live at 3pm Pacific time. So maybe the new 5* will do the same?
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    TxMoose wrote:
    thought it would come with the resupply, but did not. my pile of legs mocks me...

What did you do with the rest of the bodies?? icon_eek.gif
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    Vhailorx wrote:
    Iso/hp sale is suposedly going live at 3pm Pacific time. So maybe the new 5* will do the same?

thought ice said the details would come out a few hours before the cover gets added. So if it was coming at 3 you would thought the details would been out by now.
  • itstime1234
    itstime1234 Posts: 369 Mover and Shaker
    slidecage wrote:
    Vhailorx wrote:

thought ice said the details would come out a few hours before the cover gets added. So if it was coming at 3 you would thought the details would been out by now.

I have it on good authority that Ice is in the process of providing the details but is consistently have to check his internet connection which is slowing the process down.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor

I have it on good authority that Ice is in the process of providing the details but is consistently have to check his internet connection which is slowing the process down.

It really is Server Problem Man!
  • RWTDBurn
    RWTDBurn Posts: 291
    slidecage wrote:
    Vhailorx wrote:

Unfortunately those details were in Ice's queue for a few minutes and the time value didn't properly refresh. Turns out those 3 hours were actually only worth 5 minutes. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:
    Vhailorx wrote:

I'm starting to think it might not happen today. This is literally* the worst thing to ever happen to me!

* not literally
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    Patch is Live. Go dump your tokens. Good luck getting Logan!
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX wrote:

wooooo

and another 4 starlord ****
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX wrote:

Ice-Man is going to be added Thursday, right?
  • Opened my 8 stockpiled legendary tokens: got OML red and yellow! So glad I saved them up!
  • Nooneelsesname
    Nooneelsesname Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    So you all went into the character thread and deleted the red name denying it was Old Man Logan? It was in response to:
    True healing is getting old, man.

and it said something like "I do not think this is who you think this is.".

Really poor form, if plans change just own it.
  • IceIX
    So you all went into the character thread and deleted the red name denying it was Old Man Logan? It was in response to:

Hmm? That was about not all the characters being teens, and was referring specifically to Red Hulk, not Logan. I also don't know why we would have deleted that, makes zero sense.
  • Nooneelsesname
    IceIX wrote:

Hmm? That was about not all the characters being teens, and was referring specifically to Red Hulk, not Logan. I also don't know why we would have deleted that, makes zero sense.

It was in the *****Unknown***** thread, so it could only have been referencing OML.
  • IceIX
    It was in the *****Unknown***** thread, so it could only have been referencing OML.
    Found it. Wrong thread. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=32912&start=40#p412785
  • Nooneelsesname
    IceIX wrote:

Huh. My bad, apologies.
  • IceIX
    Huh. My bad, apologies.
    No prob. Happens to the best of us. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX wrote:
    Clearly, I should be a negative nancy more often!
  • JordonLee
    JordonLee Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    IceIX wrote:

Hey, that was a reply to me!

Lol, but it totally was the same character I meant. It made me sad you got loads of rep points for "proving me wrong" when I was right. icon_lol.gif

Edit: UGH, ignore me. I was wrong again. So embarrassing.
This discussion has been closed.